France: Teacher beheaded in Paris; Macron calls it ‘Islamist terrorist attack’

BMD

Dec 4, 2017

The teacher killed in a suburb of Paris in an Islamist terror attack was a teacher named Samuel Paty, Sky News has confirmed.

Mr Paty, 47, was "assassinated", France's president has said.

The history teacher, who is said to have discussed images of the Prophet Muhammad with his pupils, was beheaded, it has been reported.

@Picedelamirand-oil @Bon Plan @A Person @randomradio @vstol Jockey @Gautam

The teacher killed in a suburb of Paris in an Islamist terror attack was a teacher named Samuel Paty, Sky News has confirmed.

The history teacher, who is said to have discussed images of the Prophet Muhammad with his pupils, was beheaded, it has been reported.

What is considered as a " Fringe " will become Mainstream in 50 years

Europe will be Taken over " Peacefully "

Heard that the guy was Pakistani or Chechen refugee..

There will be a civil war. In Europe might even coincide with a civil war in India. Muslims worldwide are much more connected so radicalisation is also much prevalent..

You've known him almost every day, for the better part of at least 7 or 8 years. So how come you never get his name right? It's @Picdelamirand-oil.

Anyway, I'd love to know what the demographics of that classroom was.

The history teacher did this
39FBD084-3971-453E-AD1C-68F548FD633E.jpeg

Punishment for which is

3AF44003-C484-454C-B8D5-9096D5D12FB5.jpeg

Quran orders this (and Hadith)
4EA17F47-1DEC-4833-A211-B4226C33C823.png
91D0B929-55C6-41BE-90B5-056EE6100CF6.png
FD752CA7-6963-48F2-9173-AA22E9AAFA76.jpeg
97580356-9DC1-4BB6-B8A8-712FEE71F266.png
F13DCFBE-F456-47DC-9C4E-D00B177E7527.png
84771E07-CEB7-48B0-AF6D-A23E1F64D20F.jpeg

So as per Islam, it was clearly History Teacher’s fault. I don’t understand why some liberals call it a fringe ideology while almost every muslim believes in Quran
(It’s barbaric but it’s what it is)

Last edited:
Totally in line with the teachings of the 'prophet'. By the way has BBC expressed it's concerns over backlash & islamophobia against French Muslims ?

The headline is totally disappointing & not in keeping with the highest standards in journalism or liberalism that BBC usually upholds while covering such incidents in 3rd world countries especially India.

It should have read " Misguided Teen commits homicide." It Should have reported on how the Chechen teen had to flee his homeland in all probability due to oppression back home by the Russians & how squalid conditions in France forced the innocent naive lad into Islamicists who looked after him.

Wonder whether the poor lads folks made it out with him. If they didn't & worse perished to Russian atrocities, that's another talking point. Or if they did & couldn't prevent radicalization of their son its a sad comment on French social Security systems. If the father or the family radicalized the son, blame it on the Russians. Cause & effect in play here, you see.

Naturally, you would ask but it's a Frenchman who's been "assassinated " here. Well, it's a psychological phenomen called displacement which I'm sure the BBC with the help of various psychiatrists on it's payroll in UK would be able to explain satisfactorily.

This ought to be pointed out to the BBC @BMD

Last edited:

The headline is totally disappointing & not in keeping with the highest standards in journalism or liberalism that BBC usually upholds while covering such incidents in 3rd world countries especially India.

It should have read " Misguided Teen commits homicide." It Should have reported on how the Chechen teen had to flee his homeland in all probability due to oppression back home by the Russians & how squalid conditions in France forced the innocent naive lad into Islamicists who looked after him.

Wonder whether the poor lads folks made it out with him. If they didn't & worse perished to Russian atrocities, that's another talking point. Or if they did & couldn't prevent radicalization of their son its a sad comment on French social Security systems. If the father or the family radicalized the son, blame it on the Russians. Cause & effect in play here, you see.

Naturally, you would ask but it's a Frenchman who's been "assassinated " here. Well, it's a psychological phenomen called displacement which I'm sure the BBC with the help of various psychiatrists on it's payroll in UK would be able to explain satisfactorily.

This ought to be pointed out to the BBC @BMD
I will not be surprised I this oppressed soul was influenced by some religious scholar in Great Britain or even had paid few visits to British Seminary

Reactions: Amal
Heard that the guy was Pakistani or Chechen refugee..

There will be a civil war. In Europe might even coincide with a civil war in India. Muslims worldwide are much more connected so radicalisation is also much prevalent..
muslims have the right to territory in europe, remember spain it was muslim territory once which christians forcibly took that way from them over the years. Now we should let them have france and UK. We should support them in exercising their divine rights like they have done in asia. ;)

The history teacher did this
View attachment 18340
Punishment for which is

View attachment 18341
Quran orders this (and Hadith)
View attachment 18342View attachment 18343View attachment 18344View attachment 18345View attachment 18346View attachment 18347

So as per Islam, it was clearly History Teacher’s fault. I don’t understand why some liberals call it a fringe ideology while almost every muslim believes in Quran
(It’s barbaric but it’s what it is)
The more I read Quranic verses and stories the more my belief is reinforced that Allah was basically a fake account of Rangeela Rasool. Arabs must be really low IQ and illiterate to get fooled by this scammer.
I will not be surprised I this oppressed soul was influenced by some religious scholar in Great Britain or even had paid few visits to British Seminary
Nah France is filled with North African mullahs who are as radical as the regular British Pakistani.

Reactions: Aurora
The predictions of Nostradamus seems to be coming true now. Europe will get overwhelmed by Muslims supported by Turks and than there will be an all out civilizational war between Christians , Jews and Hindus on one side and China & Muslims on otherside.

This decade will be a critical turning point in the history of world.

Once the world gets rid of dependence on oil replacing it by battery power for automobiles, that will be the end of domination of Arabs, petro-dollars and the US.

That is why there is such a hurry by the Globalists who use the front of Islamists and the Communists to destabilize and kill as many through Corona, wars, extreme weather and possibly use of nukes in future.

Post 2030 will be a new era for humanity led by Sanatan Dharma. BTW, dharma is not religion, but is derived from the root "dh" = "to do". Hence Karma derived by Universal values, not just for humans, but all of the existence.

The more I read Quranic verses and stories the more my belief is reinforced that Allah was basically a fake account of Rangeela Rasool. Arabs must be really low IQ and illiterate to get fooled by this scammer.

Nah France is filled with North African mullahs who are as radical as the regular British Pakistani.
it is well explained at Sina’s Challenge

Reactions: _Anonymous_
The predictions of Nostradamus seems to be coming true now. Europe will get overwhelmed by Muslims supported by Turks and than there will be an all out civilizational war between Christians , Jews and Hindus on one side and China & Muslims on otherside.
Can you link and give source of the prophecy because it sounds way too convenient for a prophecy..

Inspiration behind such acts

Islame is the only Practical religion which offers it’s followers with practical things that actually matters in real life like money, sex and alcohol unlike others who promise fantasies like eternal peace, moksha bullshit.
BTW the concept of purifying the Women by fu....ing them and making them Virgins again by violating them is really interesting. Very (un)Scientific.

Last edited:
I seem to recall the Irish had pretty much expressed the same feelings for the singer Sinead O'Connor when she tore up the photograph of the Pope live on air long ago. I wonder what's your locus standi on the matter.

P. S - Definition of locus standi -

View attachment 18338
Sinead still has a head though.
Totally in line with the teachings of the 'prophet'. By the way has BBC expressed it's concerns over backlash & islamophobia against French Muslims ?
What do you expect, they're mostly Muslims.