France: Teacher beheaded in Paris; Macron calls it ‘Islamist terrorist attack’

It was the 'all 4 corners of the Earth' that got me. This is what you're up against, people who still think the Earth is flat. ;)
Instead of being easily entertained & behaving like an overgrown teen, Paddy, you sick idiotic fxxk, you ought to be advocating for more stringent hate laws to be passed such that all these closet Islamists masquerading as free thinking intellectuals are brought to book & cools his heels for a good 5-7 years behind bars in solitary confinement w/o any chance of parole.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: jetray and Gautam
My friend @Picdelamirand-oil be carefulll. Some lunatics became insane
Malaysian ex-PM Mahathir says Muslims 'have right to kill French' - Times of India Use the TOI app to get Breaking news and headlines. Download now: News: US News, Top News in India, US election news, Business news, Sports & International News | Times of India

If i am not wrong, this idiot is 90+ and living with such poisonous mentality.

@vstol Jockey can you imagine, we were once so close to this terrorist. Je cleverly hide his true color from the world so long till recently.
The first step to problem solving is, identification of the problem. As long as we continue to believe in secularism and equal liberty to all, we will continue to suffer such dastardly attacks on our values and way of life. French did not go killing people for speaking against Jesus. Why should only muslims do it? This is the problem. And we must all, all over the world accept that islam is against all forms human liberty and unfit to be practiced in any plural society. Even in muslim countries, the non muslims do not enjoy same rights as muslims. Why must this cult of barbarians be given same liberty and rights in any non muslim society? Eastern Europe identified the problem and took steps to address the problem by banning Islam in their countries, banning mosques and denying entry to muslims. Western Europe tried to be too politically correct and so they are suffering.
In India we have dealt with these idiots for over 800 years and we know how to deal with them. For their ten acts, we do just one act and that keeps them quiet for over a decade.

NRC for entire India is the need of hour. I hope Western countries realize now why India Govt is thinking about NRC.
India should be taken as a role model by the world to stop islamic terror. The CAA is one such step which the world must adopt. Allow only persecuted minorities to settle in their lands. Why must anyone give asylum to the refugees from of a majority community of a state? nearly all the muslims who have settled in Western Europe are from majority muslim nations or Islamic countries.

Instead of being easily entertained & behaving like an overgrown teen, Paddy, you sick idiotic fxxk, you ought to be advocating for more stringent hate laws to be passed such that all these closet Islamists masquerading as free thinking intellectuals are brought to book & cools his heels for a good 5-7 years behind bars in solitary confinement w/o any chance of parole.
Leaving the EU is the first phase of that. At the moment the ECHR prevents all kinds of sensible and promotes all kinds of stupid.
My friend @Picdelamirand-oil be carefulll. Some lunatics became insane

If I am not wrong, this idiot is 90+ and living with such poisonous mentality.

@vstol Jockey can you imagine, we were once so close to this terrorist. Je cleverly hide his true color from the world so long till recently.
Reminds me of that song - "I see your true colours shining through...." Suddenly we see that there is no such thing as moderate Islam, with even heads of state promoting terrorism.

• Agree
Reactions: Gautam
In India we have dealt with these idiots for over 800 years and we know how to deal with them. For their ten acts, we do just one act and that keeps them quiet for over a decade.

NRC for entire India is the need of hour. I hope Western countries realize now why India Govt is thinking about NRC.

I don't think we can compare our position to France. We only fight when we are attacked, here France is projecting images of Mohammed on govt buildings which no Indian govt can think of in thousands of years, including BJP with full backing of RSS. Just few days back cops prevented an individual to flur even tricolor in Kashmir.

CAA and NRC again comes in our defensive posture with a long list of justification. It's basically overturned liyaquat nehru pact. Muslims tried to burn Delhi for CAA and Bangalore over a FB post in reply to a Muslim denigrating Indian god.

It doesn't mean you can't insult a religion or make fun of a religion in India. Hindus and Hinduism are always there to go extra mile. Just don't do same with Muslims otherwise govt itself will arrest you.

France is trying to cross finish line and here we are long way from Start.

Y
I don't think we can compare our position to France. We only fight when we are attacked, here France is projecting images of Mohammed on govt buildings which no Indian govt can think of in thousands of years, including BJP with full backing of RSS. Just few days back cops prevented an individual to flur even tricolor in Kashmir.

CAA and NRC again comes in our defensive posture with a long list of justification. It's basically overturned liyaquat nehru pact. Muslims tried to burn Delhi for CAA and Bangalore over a FB post in reply to a Muslim denigrating Indian god.

It doesn't mean you can't insult a religion or make fun of a religion in India. Hindus and Hinduism are always there to go extra mile. Just don't do same with Muslims otherwise govt itself will arrest you.

Also they have Uniform Civil Laws for all and nothing similar to Sharia/Muslim personal law board of India.

They don’t tolerate arabisation in the name of religion ( burka, halala, polygamy etc)

Yes we have suffered more and that’s it.

Our laws are very simple and clear

You cannot offend Religious sensitivities because that will create
A Never Ending cycle of Reaction

For example when MF Hussain drew pictures of Hindu Goddesses , BAL THACKERAY threatened to draw Pictures of The Prophet if Hussain was not arrested

Reactions: Golden_Rule
France is still the only country in the world where a terrorist kills 3 people and is taken to hospital when there is a shortage of beds due to the corona virus. :mad:

Reactions: Bon Plan
France is still the only country in the world where a terrorist kills 3 people and is taken to hospital when there is a shortage of beds due to the corona virus. :mad:

This is what you should have done since the beginning, but didn't.

The 2nd tweet aptly sums you up, Paddy. By you, I mean you & your compatriots not your country cousins. The latter aren't poof boys like you & certainly don't like any mention of linkage with them however remote, unlike you. @BMD

• Haha
Reactions: Bon Plan and Bali78
Are you suar saar that it’s Islamabad 😀
Looks more like Afghanistan from the attire.
Pata nahi saar.
Afghans have bigger problems than actually protesting about some franchie cartoon. The voice does have an Indian feel to it. Most probably Pukistanis saar..

• Agree
Reactions: AbRaj