exotic Aliens : The Lion & The Cheetah in India by Valmik Thapar, Romila Thapar & Yusuf Ansari

_Anonymous_

Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
Before proceeding any further, a few words on the background of the authors.

I don't think Romila Thapar needs any introduction but just for the sake of formality let's do the needful. I'm betting more than a few who track such things would be surprised.

Di97XsdWwAA0w7s.jpg

As the tree indicates Valmik Thapar son of Romesh Thapar ex Communist & close friend of Indira Gandhi apart from being Romila's nephew is also well known as India's wild life conservationalist focusing on India's tigers but also other feline species. He's also married to Sanjana Kapoor, actor Shashi Kapoor's daughter.

Yusuf Ansari is another great character & charlatan. An unabashed Islamist & self confessed Mughal fan particularly of Aurangzeb & Anglophile, he's also the husband of Gargi Rawat of UNDYTV fame & for some reason never uses her full surname just as CPI leader D Raja a church going Communist who's child / children are settled in that bastion of capitalism USA never uses his full name Daniel Raja.

Here we go :

This book was always driven by propaganda, so no one gave a F. They were trying to portray Lions(the true national animal of India before project Tiger) as exotic aliens(just like Aryans) and prove Tigers native of India(just like Dravids); thus continue the policy created by Abrahamanics to divide India.

It's a scientifically proven fact that both Lions(from North Africa- Atlas/Barbary region) and Tigers(from North China) entered the Indian peninsula thousands of years(if not lakhs) ago. India was their meeting ground.

So how did things turn out for Simba?
Let me guess Paddy. Yet another miserable Saturday night & old miserable you're at home baby sitting your equally miserable old ma cursing your luck & her at the thought of being deprived of the company of some middle aged male in drag at O'Shea's that you normally buy a drink or two for after you're downed half a dozen & get laid with only to infect him with your herpes. So you decide to inflict your misery on us .

Why do you bother mentioning your nicknames here, we aren't interested.
His twitter handle name is Huckleberry @BilboBagginsBut with the same Val Kilmer mug shot from Tombstone.

I can quite understand the Bilbo Baggins username & the Huckleberry connect too given you've never quite crossed 18 mentally even if you're trapped in a body which is physically nearing or past 60 but what's the suffix But all about , Paddy ?

Is But alluding to an alternative Tolkien universe for hobbits or is But a conjunction or is But referring to your orientation ? This is what has me puzzled . @BMD

His twitter handle name is Huckleberry @BilboBagginsBut with the same Val Kilmer mug shot from Tombstone.

I can quite understand the Bilbo Baggins username & the Huckleberry connect too given you've never quite crossed 18 mentally even if you're trapped in a body which is physically nearing or past 60 but what's the suffix But all about , Paddy ?

Is But alluding to an alternative Tolkien universe for hobbits or is But a conjunction or is But referring to your orientation ? This is what has me puzzled . @BMD
He should change his name to Gollum. That would suit his nature better.

Reactions: Amal
Wow!! I knew Liberandu will predict modiji will introduce Cheeta in India so Romila wrote a book well before that to besmirch this victory.
This book was always driven by propaganda, so no one gave a F. They were trying to portray Lions(the true national animal of India before project Tiger) as exotic aliens(just like Aryans) and prove Tigers native of India(just like Dravids); thus continue the policy created by Abrahamanics to divide India.

It's a scientifically proven fact that both Lions(from North Africa- Atlas/Barbary region) and Tigers(from North China) entered the Indian peninsula thousands of years(if not lakhs) ago. India was their meeting ground.

Liom came into India with Modiji

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion