Emerging dynamism of Indo -gulf relation

I
Pakistani agencies are at work.. but let us not kid ourselves ... many Hindus who work in the gulf have only contempt for Islam, and are there only for money. Now, in the age of majoritarian politics of an ascendant BJP, it is par for the course to openly point fingers at Islam, and the extremism it often fosters..( which is often the case).. But, this will blow back on RW Hindus if they are working in the Gulf, since these states are islamic monarchies...
Moral of the story: If any Hindu wants to go all out anti Muslim, keep your *censored* out of Muslim countries, which is fair enough. Making money from muslim countries, while spitting on Islam is bad manners.. :)
Of course there have been cases where innocent Hindus have been targeted in the gulf, and this should be vigorously opposed...
It’s ok. Since Hindus are mostly idol worshippers. So they can be targeted anyway. And punishment for which is life.
One should not forget that Islam and Hinduism are polar opposite to each other. Hindus are fighting for the survival since centuries.
So there is no love lost between the two civilisations. They can’t see us thriving and we don’t trust them. So it’s sheer hypocrisy that Hindus like Sonu Nigam are renting properties in ME
Any relationship betweentwo are purely transactional.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
while reading his post i felt like somewhat lost , i mean these guys are openly demanding division of the country ,wasnot the country divided on the religious line by the india independence act of 1947.for what pakistan was formed ??

muslim league got 90 % of the votes of the separate electorate ,yes it was limited franchise ( nearly 10 % of the people had voting rights) ,so if somebody says ki they dont voted so why they should move to pakistan .the same logic can be applied to congress never in its history INC had memebership more than 1 crore.so what right it had to declare the country as a secular ,original constitution doesnot even had the word secular it was brought by stealth when the country was under emergency by 42nd amendments .

so if sb really wants the division of the country ,then it begs the question ,muslim got pakistan which was in proportionate of their population which was nearly 23% ,what did hindus got for their tolearnce in which they allowed nearly 10 % of its population to be muslims with in 70 years they are nearly 15 % and demand for bisection started .isnt we were fools to allow them to reside and again moving towards partition.

the country has to pay a heavy price ,for taking an unfinished partition or its benevolence , i dont mean any ill will aginst muslims but it pains me when they are openly talikng about these things ,sikhs ,parsis,jains etc are already way too assimailated in the society ,whereas muslims continue to defy and place religion as their only a source of identity .i mean a man can have the multiple identity , a muslim can be a bihari ,bengali ,marathi also ,but why islam supercede all these form of idenytity.when the time was to choose between gandhi and jinnah they unhesitatingly choose jinnah and now every muslim has suddenly become gandhian and openly accusing others of islamophobia .it mixes as well as water and oil .the use of tricolor in the DP of their social media profiles fails to hide the lust for the greenland.

similar things are also going for hindu as well we are following /becoming islamised ,i mean we were known for our flexibility not rigidities .we were never a supporter of dogmas ,different school of philosophies like vendanta ,mimansa etc were hallmark of our debating culture.a society can only rise if it comes out of dogmas and we were relatively free of these dogmas where there was no holy book /supreme book on the basis of which u will be judged as a believer .but sadly hindus too are also on the downhill and this doesnot bode well for the society as well as the nation

Afrazulmandal is now Xeuss
he is claiming to be an indian muslim and seeking the division of india.this xeuss handle is also filled with filth.can agencies do sth if they wish ??
how ppl like him are scott free,merely because they are out of india

he is claiming to be an indian muslim and seeking the division of india.this xeuss handle is also filled with filth.can agencies do sth if they wish ??
he's not, well-orchestrated false flag run by admins there, another was ashok351 or something. if it looks like false flag, its an admin account.

he's not, well-orchestrated false flag run by admins there, another was ashok351 or something. if it looks like false flag, its an admin account.
Sir ,Ashok you are talking about goes by handle ' manav ' on Twitter I guess .maybe somebody here is better aware about him.
But seriously how people live with such venom day in and day out .hatred for anybody is evil be it against your own country or against an enemy beyond a point.here I am not venturing into the morality domain .
I am just saying it like ki how does it feels to do like digging all negative headlines ,news against anybody .I mean doesn't it affects the mental health of that person or affect his overall quality of life in general.
Maybe I am bit too overwhelmed ,but sir for a commoner like me it's surely a stress adder.

Reactions: Sulla84
Sir ,Ashok you are talking about goes by handle ' manav ' on Twitter I guess .maybe somebody here is better aware about him.
But seriously how people live with such venom day in and day out .hatred for anybody is evil be it against your own country or against an enemy beyond a point.here I am not venturing into the morality domain .
I am just saying it like ki how does it feels to do like digging all negative headlines ,news against anybody .I mean doesn't it affects the mental health of that person or affect his overall quality of life in general.
Maybe I am bit too overwhelmed ,but sir for a commoner like me it's surely a stress adder.
That account ashok321 remained inactive for a good 6 years before it started posting vile anti-india stuff, then there was another account that constantly posted articles without writing a single post with an Indian flag. there have been a bunch of them, all false flag site operated accounts.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Relax guys,
Pakistan's economy is in doldrums and barely surviving, basically Pakistan has become a failed state. Social media is not real life and Indian gov. needs a small dedicated team that does the same thing or counters there propoganda, it should be very easy to do this. That's it. Our focus should be on to get our economy back on track.
After the pandemic is over, reality is going to hit Pakistanis very-very hard and then they will blame Imran again just like they blamed previous administrations. It will have great comedic value, just wait and watch.

That account ashok321 remained inactive for a good 6 years before it started posting vile anti-india stuff, then there was another account that constantly posted articles without writing a single post with an Indian flag. there have been a bunch of them, all false flag site operated accounts.

People in sarkaar who are responsible for gathering all this should resign and rather give opportunity to you people. Literally IB wagera se better to tum log ho. Sala kabaad bhara hua hai Ind govt mein. Even Nepal police is better.

Just 4-5 guys like you can handle Pakistan cyber tactics easily. Band karo IB ke mehkamey