Does gravity cause time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've already done it before but you've come back with the same statement, so it didn't shut you up for good then, and this time would be no different. You are like a fouling pigeon, and there is only one way to shut up a fouling pigeon.
Fine. Pls direct me to the last time you've completed the exercise then & I shall hold my peace, O master of fouling pigeons.

I'm not doing a search.
You won't search for you can't. The reason you can't is coz you never ever compiled any such list. The reason you didn't compile such a list is coz you don't have any such data & the reason you don't have the data is coz it doesn't exist. The reason it doesn't exist is coz except for the 2 instances you've cited there aren't any Irish winning the Nobel for applied sciences or math. It just didn't happen.

Just as there aren't any Irish who've won the Fields Medal or an Irish kid who's won the spelling bee contest. You can put it down to dysgenics. Don't believe me? Fine. Name me one winner of Mastermind who's of Irish origin.

I'm sure if you look from the US list you'll find one or two with Irish ancestry. Let's face it, there are only 4 million in ROI but 10% of the US is Irish descent.

You're in luck Paddy. A cursory glance confirmed exactly why the Irish don't make that list. A third of them seem Jewish. Another third seem of Asian extraction & the remaining third of principally German or other European origins.

You're in luck Paddy. A cursory glance confirmed exactly why the Irish don't make that list. A third of them seem Jewish. Another third seem of Asian extraction & the remaining third of principally German or other European origins.
So if I go through that list and find a single person of Irish descent, i.e. an Irish parent/grandparent etc., you agree to be banned by @Ashwin?

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
So if I go through that list and find a single person of Irish descent, i.e. an Irish parent/grandparent etc., you agree to be banned by @Ashwin?
Already posted my answer on this.

Walton here is of Anglo Irish stock & would qualify as an Ulster. Since when are Ulsters considered Irish?

Even if one considers him that translates to 1.5 ppl out of an estimated 80-100 million ppl of Irish descent.

Exceptions that prove the rule.

I've also given you the example of Anthony Quinn of Irish Mexican heritage. His father was from Ireland. Quinn went on to write in his autobiography that his love for art music & architecture stemmed from his Mexican genes & that if he were fully Irish he'd be no better than an animal - someone who drank excessively, brawled incessantly ate immoderately & got laid whenever he felt like with whomever he felt like ( the only saving grace here was that he was a womanizer & not a fag or into bestiality) .

Let's see how many Nobel Prize winning scientists & mathematicians of pure Irish stock comes out of your research & how many of mixed heritage. At least you'd have learnt something of your own people. No need to thank me.

Already posted my answer on this.

Let's see how many Nobel Prize winning scientists & mathematicians of pure Irish stock comes out of your research & how many of mixed heritage. At least you'd have learnt something of your own people. No need to thank me.
It's impossible to say who is of pure stock given the evolution of man.

So can you confirm that you agree to a permanent ban if I find any people of Irish ancestry in that list? @Ashwin.

In fact if you can't either confirm this or admit that you talk horseshit, then you will become the first person on my ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
It's impossible to say who is of pure stock given the evolution of man.

Look Paddy, hominids had various species including Neanderthals. I think I've mentioned this to you before including who's descended from them.
So can you confirm that you agree to a permanent ban if I find any people of Irish ancestry in that list? @Ashwin.
Already answered this Paddy. Pls furnish some pure bred Irish names in that list & you'd have shut my mouth. Come on, it shouldn't be difficult.
In fact if you can't either confirm this or admit that you talk horseshit, then you will become the first person on my ignore list.
Is that a medal of honor or a threat, Paddy? Pls make up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.