British Military Aviation And Updates

We'll have lots of money after Chinese debt repayments are cancelled.
You couldn't even protest mildly the Chinese repression in HK last year, Paddy, all this after a written agreement between the UK & PRC where the latter committed to upholding the one nation two political systems especially for HK & you're expecting the world to believe you when you say you're going to unilaterally cancel Chinese debt repayments.

Why, even a moth eaten regime like Iran pulled your pants off last year by seizing one of your tankers & you could do diddly squat. It's really pathetic to see how the British have fallen. Just a century ago you won WW-1, expanded your empire right across the globe over which the sun wasn't to set for a 1000 years only for a diminutive man with a toothbrush moustache who had different ideas to trip you. You've been stumbling ever since. All the best with your Tempest & other fantasy projects Paddy.

You couldn't even protest mildly the Chinese repression in HK last year, Paddy, all this after a written agreement between the UK & PRC where the latter committed to upholding the one nation two political systems especially for HK & you're expecting the world to believe you when you say you're going to unilaterally cancel Chinese debt repayments.

Why, even a moth eaten regime like Iran pulled your pants off last year by seizing one of your tankers & you could do diddly squat. It's really pathetic to see how the British have fallen. Just a century ago you won WW-1, expanded your empire right across the globe over which the sun wasn't to set for a 1000 years only for a diminutive man with a toothbrush moustache who had different ideas to trip you. You've been stumbling ever since. All the best with your Tempest & other fantasy projects Paddy.
The action to cancel Chinese held debt will be taken by several countries. You wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
The action to cancel Chinese held debt will be taken by several countries. You wait and see.
I saying what if there's no such action. Do you have any answer.Of course , not. That's the thin thread on which your nation & it's defense industry are hanging by. Of course BAe not being helmed by somebody of your intellectual abilities or the lack of it may already be drawing up Plan B which means being sub contractors to US defense contractors.

May I suggest that you learn French or brush it up. Residing in France & contributing to the French defense eco system is far more feasible than migrating to the US at your age. Look at the perks too. You get to gorge on wine, cheese( plenty of it which ought to cure you of diarrhea - verbal or otherwise) olive oil, foei gras & snails - your favorite. Plus as a bonus whenever you're homesick, which I'm sure France won't let you be, you can hop on to Calais & proceed to Dover . Plus I'm told they have a 6-7 hour work day with long breaks. Paddy, you lucky devil, you. Paradise is across the channel & you took a lifetime to discover it.

I saying what if there's no such action. Do you have any answer.Of course , not. That's the thin thread on which your nation & it's defense industry are hanging by. Of course BAe not being helmed by somebody of your intellectual abilities or the lack of it may already be drawing up Plan B which means being sub contractors to US defense contractors.

May I suggest that you learn French or brush it up. Residing in France & contributing to the French defense eco system is far more feasible than migrating to the US at your age. Look at the perks too. You get to gorge on wine, cheese( plenty of it which ought to cure you of diarrhea - verbal or otherwise) olive oil, foei gras & snails - your favorite. Plus as a bonus whenever you're homesick, which I'm sure France won't let you be, you can hop on to Calais & proceed to Dover . Plus I'm told they have a 6-7 hour work day with long breaks. Paddy, you lucky devil, you. Paradise is across the channel & you took a lifetime to discover it.
💩

Another casualty of Brexit, foolish & short sighted UK policies of tying itself to the US's apron strings, etc etc

Pls justify this beggaring / buggering of one of your crown jewels in a manner only you can @BMD

Another casualty of Brexit, foolish & short sighted UK policies of tying itself to the US's apron strings, etc etc

Pls justify this beggaring / buggering of one of your crown jewels in a manner only you can @BMD
Assuming this is true, how would tying oneself to the EU's apron strings be any better?

Assuming this is true, how would tying oneself to the EU's apron strings be any better?
You get to manufacture & sell your engines. As of now ze Germans are having their manufacturing capacities in a severely emasculated condition & with Trump giving them ideas by threatening to withdraw or scale down US commitments to NATO it's only a matter of time before ze Germans get their act together & revamp their manufacturing like the Japanese. The latter have already come up with a prototype jet engine to power their 5th Gen fighters. Now imagine what'd it be like if ze Germans get into the act. That's only one part of the equation. Then there's the French to contend with. But I guess UK has already resigned itself to no future for their indigenous defense industry.

You get to manufacture & sell your engines. As of now ze Germans are having their manufacturing capacities in a severely emasculated condition & with Trump giving them ideas by threatening to withdraw or scale down US commitments to NATO it's only a matter of time before ze Germans get their act together & revamp their manufacturing like the Japanese. The latter have already come up with a prototype jet engine to power their 5th Gen fighters. Now imagine what'd it be like if ze Germans get into the act. That's only one part of the equation. Then there's the French to contend with. But I guess UK has already resigned itself to no future for their indigenous defense industry.
We'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Sure, Paddy. Whatever you say. Hopefully you get a good severance package when the French & ze Germans take over your precious company.
£11bn + lack of expenses + exclusive fishing rights = Pretty good severance package. The EU severance package, not so great.

I'll be fine. Last I looked the EU was begging for fishing rights. Wonder what their fishermen will do.
Yup you'd be fine if you learn French or German preferably both. EU has the whole goddamn Atlantic , the Mediterranean, the Aegean, the Ionian seas. What does the UK have? The North Sea full of an ever diminishing species of cod?!

Yup you'd be fine if you learn French or German preferably both. EU has the whole goddamn Atlantic , the Mediterranean, the Aegean, the Ionian seas. What does the UK have? The North Sea full of an ever diminishing species of cod?!
Maybe if there's not as many people fishing it, it won't be as diminishing. I noted this when fishing off the west coast of Ireland as a youngster, after 1993 I never caught a *censored*ing thing.

Am I confused or is the plane in the picture taking off from the new carrier, thus contradicting the headline?

Am I confused or is the plane in the picture taking off from the new carrier, thus contradicting the headline?
Are you genuinely retarded? I ask this with all sincerity & respect. I'm getting the impression there's something seriously wrong with you.You see I actually feel bad now piling it on. I thought I was bantering while there seems to be a genuine problem with you & I seem to be deriving perverse fun out of it. I think I shall desist from engaging you in future.

The article only shows the F-35B taking off and the rest of it is behind a pay wall. Why not copy and paste the whole thing?