Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 10 years, Netaji would be nearing 130 years old. Well , what do you know? He could be telling the truth. I mean who risks ones reputation over such no brainers. So he's telling the truth by default. Ignore such a seer at your own peril. @shaxm
Thats why i use the word Blunder.

I am not saying I stand by all what he says, you also need to use your own observation and understanding, but in this particular one got it right. mr dovals also mentions some important person in the mutt from jewish community. For rest at least in the western world, the jewish tactics are well known to people. Indians are still obvilious to islamic and chiristian ways of working. So it will take time for them to understand the jewish , which are many times smarter.
Hear hear!! Pearls of wisdom. All for free.
Thats why i use the word Blunder.
I gave you logic on precisely why it's anything but a blunder. I don't expect you to get it. This is for intelligent & perceptive people like @shaxm

Any one heard about " peer pinjar sarkar" from Pakistan,who predicted IK will become pakistani pm one day,that too some 20 years back ,the time frame he was laying with English men & women in bed.
He too have good fan followers,his predictions about India is scary.

I dont know, how long these astrological prediction holds now. Acharya salil, one of the renowned astrologer has predicted indo pak war in mid of October, nothing had happened.
may be its off by few days, just hold your breath until then it will happen. Compared to last year we dont have much polluted air this year, this is causing most predictions to go slightly off mark.

I am not saying I stand by all what he says, you also need to use your own observation and understanding, but in this particular one got it right. mr dovals also mentions some important person in the mutt from jewish community. For rest at least in the western world, the jewish tactics are well known to people. Indians are still obvilious to islamic and chiristian ways of working. So it will take time for them to understand the jewish , which are many times smarter.
One question. How do the Jews play? Are they really that smart that they play off religions to get a better deal for themselves. I do find it interesting that a lot of white people who convert to hinduism Usually are Jewish. A lot of the more influential baba's end up being Jewish. And I am extremely perplexed of why Israeli polticians had a sustained obsession of having good ties with India. The articles I have read show the Jews have a wierd affinity towards us. The way they flock in hordes in Manali. It seemed like they had made Kasol their colony. The amount of star of David's I saw was extremely wierd..

One question. How do the Jews play? Are they really that smart that they play off religions to get a better deal for themselves. I do find it interesting that a lot of white people who convert to hinduism Usually are Jewish. A lot of the more influential baba's end up being Jewish. And I am extremely perplexed of why Israeli polticians had a sustained obsession of having good ties with India. The articles I have read show the Jews have a wierd affinity towards us. The way they flock in hordes in Manali. It seemed like they had made Kasol their colony. The amount of star of David's I saw was extremely wierd..
RSS since it's inception has supported the Jews. Also Jews are the smartest among the Abrahamics. Maybe just maybe they have figured out that which is the true Dharma?????

The jewish holybook clearly says that a converted jew is a jew. Jews are related by blood, so converting in and out of Judaism is not possible. Thats the reason they easily convert to other religion (example mahesh bhat, how many times he has converted from hinduism to islam and vice versa, a normal hindu or muslim will never do like that), while keeping their jewish rituals etc in their inner circle. Of course in the context of hinduism its clearly obvious what might be their intentions, lot of things can be done, managing the hindu masses, subverting the hindu text/provide misleading interpretation..the list can go on.

Are they smart and why are they always ahead? One core reason for being ahead is that any sense of morality is not required for them to acheive their goals, whatevever works to acheive their goal, they will do it, get it directly, get it by deceiving whatever works. Thats why things like incest, pedopilia etc, everthing is fine with them

One has to keep eyes open to understand these things. understand the jewish looks, behavior their surnames etc. For example Johar/Jawahar are hebrew based words. This also implies Nehru family and karan johar etc are jewish.

Its not that Jews have any affinity to Indians, They know indian civilization and what its knowledge is worth of, and they are jealous and they want to get rid of it, thats what their book orders them to do, and keep whatever good they find for themselves. just like how most other ancient civilizations are gone, this one also needs to go in order for Talmudic ambitions to be fulfilled.

Vadakayil has some really crazy things to say like 12 stranded dna of maharashi and how everything simply started in Kerala, but the crypto jew nexus and they style of working hes cracked it very well.

I have heard Mr. Doval mention Jews times in his talks. Maybe hes aware of certain things. I couldnt really decode if he was signalling something .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
RSS since it's inception has supported the Jews. Also Jews are the smartest among the Abrahamics. Maybe just maybe they have figured out that which is the true Dharma?????

I wouldnt recommend getting carried away so soon, I am also not saying that all Jews are evil or anything. I am sure there are some good people there who know how India helped them in their difficult times.

But it does has a dark side and its important one should be aware of it. And Indians are least aware of it compare to western public. Communism for example is a Jewish experiment for their lon term goal of robbing the goys with everything they got. It was started by Karl marx Levi, a person coming from a lineage of Jewish Rabbis. That also the reason why no capitalist till now (before onset of corona) ever used to say anything against CCP.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
It was wierd he even made mk Gandhi and Gokhale as crypto Jews. The meme of kayastha Brahmins and khatris being crypto Jews is so wierd it doesn't make sense that is also his creation. He has even made the Guru Granth Sahib,Qur'an as Jewish creations. Which is non-sensical but sounds plausible..

It was wierd he even made mk Gandhi and Gokhale as crypto Jews. The meme of kayastha Brahmins and khatris being crypto Jews is so wierd it doesn't make sense that is also his creation. He has even made the Guru Granth Sahib,Qur'an as Jewish creations. Which is non-sensical but sounds plausible..
I don't know anything about the person you are taking about, nor about his theories. But whatever I read from you and other members here, it seems plausible to discredit any and all his theories. He sounds like those Islamists who blame Jews for everything.
That being said my comment was a specific reply to your questio about lots of Jews accepting Sanatan Dharma.

Reactions: Hydra

Wether Gandhi was a Jew or not is debatable, but there is no doubt he was a foreign agent. The Chitpawan brahmins openly admit they jewish lineage. For rest you need to judge for yourself looking at various things.

Last edited:
For Jews, the mantra is - "Baap bada na bhaiya, Sabse bada Rupaiya"

Where do you think the word Jewellery comes from? which corrupted to Zaveri.

Yehudi is a very common Jewish name. It comes from the word Yoddha, the warrior as we know from Bhagvat Geeta.

Lord Krishna got a curse from Gandhari that his clan would also die fighting with each other like the way Kurus died.

So, when that happened, there were no men left alive from the Yadu-vansha, then Krihna left for his abode, as well the city of Dwarka sank in the sea. Just before Dwarka sank, Arjuna gathered all the women folk and children from Dwarka and started off his journey to Hastinapur. On the way, in the now MP and Rajasthan region, the Bhil tribe and few other tribes who had lustful eyes on the womenfolk fought against Arjuna and took away the beautiful women from him.

By this time Arjuna had lost all his powers of his Astra & Shashtra. Arjuna chased them and the tribes were noticed escaping with the booty towards the west.

It seems they settled near the place named Pardan, sounding similar to Jordan.

The women carried the historical facts with them which got fragmented over time into local folk lore.

That is why child born of a Jewish mother is naturally a Jew, but of a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother is not a Jew. I think some sort of ceremony has to be performed.

Hence the word Judea is a corruption from the word Yadu vansha, where Krishna was also a Yadu.

A lot of biblical stories from pre-Jesus time has a lot of similarities with Itihaas. Like Vasudeva crossing Yamuna carrying Krishna and the Yamuna rising all the way to his head and then receding. The killing of all new born babies in Vrindavan and Mathura by Kansa, etc.

Rishi Suta ji in his Bhavishya Purana narrates the start of Kali Yuga when Krishna left for heavenly abode. Based on the Nakshatra observation the dating of Mahabharata War is established at 3102 BC. And Krishna left his body couple decades after the war. That is when Kali Yuga started.

Suta ji has very clearly mentioned names of the ancestral genealogy of the origin of Kali with Adam and Hayavati in a place in far west called Pardan.

All of this is very interesting reading to connect the dots ....

Nothing like that they figured out dharma. India is a 1. 3 billion country, everybody wants to be cosy with us except Pakistan. Even Saudis wants better relationship with India. Its just business in first place. Secondly few jews were visiting the places where their ancestors were lived.

And, the dharma in ancient hindu culture is a joke. I happened to read translation of manusmriti long back, such an anti dalit & anti women script. I know all religion are basically anti women, but anti dalit! that you will find with Hinduism. Good that we come out from such dharma, where our neighborhood is still lurking beneath 6th century anti women,anti another religion and get rotten.

I don't know anything about the person you are taking about, nor about his theories. But whatever I read from you and other members here, it seems plausible to discredit any and all his theories. He sounds like those Islamists who blame Jews for everything.
That being said my comment was a specific reply to your questio about lots of Jews accepting Sanatan Dharma.
Exactly, people have a bad habbit of blaming jew for everything. Sick mind.

They do have a dark side when comes to belief,just like any other religion. But the success with them is that they no longer exist in past. Both Judaism & Islam ( I don't know what xtianity says) is against worshipping multiple god's. Asper Jews worshipping multiple gods is an act of sin and God will punish them, Jewish people don't do anything against them, but when comes to islamic hadith, worshipping multiple god is sin and it urges muslim to take sword against such people. And we are seeing what it costing to this world,

Reactions: Aurora
And, the dharma in ancient hindu culture is a joke. I happened to read translation of manusmriti long back, such an anti dalit & anti women script. I know all religion are basically anti women, but anti dalit! that you will find with Hinduism. Good that we come out from such dharma, where our neighborhood is still lurking beneath 6th century a
Most of the translations you read from western sources & their desi coolies are borne out of miscomprehension & lack of proper understanding of the context. Are you aware that Sudras as we understand them today were a different people from the Vedics & eventually came to be absorbed under them. That what we know & recognise as Sudras today had little to do with the ancient Sudras with whom the Vedic people had inimical relations. That the Manu smriti was composed then & reflected those times.

How do you explain the coming to power of the Nanda dynasty in Magadha who were essentially sudras & looked down upon by all their contemporaries & recognised as such especially if you go by the Manu Smriti & what it lays down for the Sudras in such cases?

The past is not a simple place restricted to binaries you would like to reduce it to for a simpler understanding of it. It's far more complex & nuanced to be explained by half baked translations of smritis like the Manu Smriti of which how much was prescribed & how much was observed & how much of it enforced , where & when , we ourselves can't tell for sure.

Look closer home to Kerala & be informed that barely some 200-300 years ago if a pariah crossed the path of a nair, even inadvertently, he could be killed by the nair with no consequences whatsoever of the said action to the nair.

Note : this wasn't recorded in the same time period in other parts of India or even in regions adjoining what constitutes Kerala today. How do you explain that?

Reactions: Aurora and Kaushika
Most of the translations you read from western sources & their desi coolies are borne out of miscomprehension & lack of proper understanding of the context. Are you aware that Sudras as we understand them today were a different people from the Vedics & eventually came to be absorbed under them. That what we know & recognise as Sudras today had little to do with the ancient Sudras with whom the Vedic people had inimical relations. That the Manu smriti was composed then & reflected those times.

How do you explain the coming to power of the Nanda dynasty in Magadha who were essentially sudras & looked down upon by all their contemporaries & recognised as such especially if you go by the Manu Smriti & what it lays down for the Sudras in such cases?

The past is not a simple place restricted to binaries you would like to reduce it to for a simpler understanding of it. It's far more complex & nuanced to be explained by half baked translations of smritis like the Manu Smriti of which how much was prescribed & how much was observed & how much of it enforced , where & when , we ourselves can't tell for sure.

Look closer home to Kerala & be informed that barely some 200-300 years ago if a pariah crossed the path of a nair, even inadvertently, he could be killed by the nair with no consequences whatsoever of the said action to the nair.

Note : this wasn't recorded in the same time period in other parts of India or even in regions adjoining what constitutes Kerala today. How do you explain that?
Do you have proper translations? stance vise?
You don't believe that the women were treated badly asper hindu culture?and dalit oppression is not a reality? The BR Ambedkar's testimony on cast based discrimination is not a reality?Common man,even today it's happening in few parts of India. You like it or not, cast based discrimination in Hindu religion is a reality,and sad part is that it's still not a part of history since it exist among Hindus in few areas.

In Kerala, Dalits were used to treat much below animals, in past. And I do agree that discrimination in Kerala was horrible.

Do you have proper translations? stance vise?
You don't believe that the women were treated badly asper hindu culture?and dalit oppression is not a reality? The BR Ambedkar's testimony on cast based discrimination is not a reality?Common man,even today it's happening in few parts of India. You like it or not, cast based discrimination in Hindu religion is a reality,and sad part is that it's still not a part of history since it exist among Hindus in few areas.

In Kerala, Dalits were used to treat much below animals, in past. And I do agree that discrimination in Kerala was horrible.
Caste based oppression & Manu Smriti sanctions or prescriptions are 2 separate issues. Were you even aware of Manu Smriti before you were made aware of it thru media, peers, academics etc? How many forward castes have you come across who keep a copy of Manu Smriti in their homes leave aside reading from it in the original or in translation & religiously following it's injunctions.

Try Geeta Press - Gorakhpur. They've branches all over India. I think you get their books on Amazon & Flipkart too.

Sudras aren't Dalits.

Reactions: Aurora
Wether Gandhi was a Jew or not is debatable, but there is no doubt he was a foreign agent. The Chitpawan brahmins openly admit they jewish lineage. For rest you need to judge for yourself looking at various things.
His explanation does seem plausible. For the Chitpavan Brahmin angle. The khatris could be but conflating them with Peshawar Jews seems unjustified..
Exactly, people have a bad habbit of blaming jew for everything. Sick mind.

They do have a dark side when comes to belief,just like any other religion. But the success with them is that they no longer exist in past. Both Judaism & Islam ( I don't know what xtianity says) is against worshipping multiple god's. Asper Jews worshipping multiple gods is an act of sin and God will punish them, Jewish people don't do anything against them, but when comes to islamic hadith, worshipping multiple god is sin and it urges muslim to take sword against such people. And we are seeing what it costing to this world,
Include christianity too. All are inconoclast religions. The old testament,Qur'an,Torah have the same base literature. The Talmud is said to just their more evil version...

His explanation does seem plausible. For the Chitpavan Brahmin angle. The khatris could be but conflating them with Peshawar Jews seems unjustified..

Include christianity too. All are inconoclast religions. The old testament,Qur'an,Torah have the same base literature. The Talmud is said to just their more evil version...
You can include xtians for a a technical reason , but xtianity surface after jesus & they no longer follows old testament though they see it as a part of bible.
Only few islamic followers follows the illogical things

Status
Not open for further replies.