Why r u concerned about 1,4 , 7 &
10 alone. ?

My lagna is leo,
Got mercury & venus in 1 Leo
Jupiter & Ketu in 4 Scorpio
Rahu in 10 taurus

Rahu & Ketu in mean position.
As it's followed in South.

In North they follow true position in that case Ketu will be in Sagittarius & Rahu will be in Gemini.

Ys, janma nakshatra. So, nakshatra & lagna are different?
Every Rashi has 2.25 Nakshtras or nine padas of Nakshtras. Each Nakshatra is divided into four padas. Since you are Revathy Nakshtra, you can be either an Aquarius or Pisces. Three Padas of Revathy fall in Aquarius and one Pada in Pisces. Indian system always has sum total as 9. so we have 27 nakshtras and 12 Rashis divided into nine padas of nakshtras each making a total of 108 padas which again is total 9. 1+0+8=9.

Why r u concerned about 1,4 , 7 &
10 alone. ?

My lagna is leo,
Got mercury & venus in 1 Leo
Jupiter & Ketu in 4 Scorpio
Rahu in 10 taurus

Rahu & Ketu in mean position.
As it's followed in South.

In North they follow true position in that case Ketu will be in Sagittarius & Rahu will be in Gemini.

1,4,7,10 are cardinals or the pillars of one life .
In an ideal chart there will be benefics in cardinals but not all.
In yours case Sun is the Ascendent lord .

Mercury position is good .Rahu is also good.
But Sun is a dominant factor

1,4,7,10 are cardinals or the pillars of one life .
In an ideal chart there will be benefics in cardinals but not all.
In yours case Sun is the Ascendent lord .

Mercury position is good .Rahu is also good.
But Sun is a dominant factor

Sun is in cancer (12) along with debillitated Mars.

However natal chart shows Debilitated Mars in Navamsa too making it VARGOTTAMA..

I am not sure how to trust this.. As time of birth those days aren't that accurate.

Reactions: SrNair
Indians fight only after the enemy starts.
Its like those wildebeests which thinks lion is kissing their *censored* when actually it is pulling it down. By the time it realizes that, lion would have grabbed its throat.

Reactions: Paro

I am not well versed in Tamil, i think he is talking about we losing a fighter jet in immediate future by enemy fire. Some one with knowledge in Tamil language can translate it. This man is a popular astrologer.

@vstol Jockey do you know Tamil?
And dont go with the heading, its a poorly written english from a tamil channel

• Haha
Reactions: Sathya

I am not well versed in Tamil, i think he is talking about we losing a fighter jet in immediate future by enemy fire. Some one with knowledge in Tamil language can translate it. This man is a popular astrologer.

He says next month - not sure if he meant August or the Hindu month - war planes will fly and we will get the "nature/ability" to shoot them down. War planes will be flying, the situation will become very tense but it will die down.

He also says that 7 countries will help India and so India will gain the strength of those countries. One country - not clear if he meant one of the 7 , whom we think as an ally would be a traitor.

He also says that in N.India a minister could die of Covid and possibly a senior/elderly actress as well.

@vstol Jockey @Golden_Rule is the astrologer speaking in some ancient language?

Reactions: Hydra
He says next month - not sure if he meant August or the Hindu month - war planes will fly and we will get the "nature/ability" to shoot them down. War planes will be flying, the situation will become very tense but it will die down.

He also says that 7 countries will help India and so India will gain the strength of those countries. One country - not clear if he meant one of the 7 , whom we think as an ally would be a traitor.

He also says that in N.India a minister could die of Covid and possibly a senior/elderly actress as well.

@vstol Jockey @Golden_Rule is the astrologer speaking in some ancient language?
Ok....
He is a Naadi Jyothish.... proper naadi astrologers are from chidambaram i think.

@vstol Jockey do you know Tamil?
And dont go with the heading, its a poorly written english from a tamil channel
I dont know Tamil.

Ok....
He is a Naadi Jyothish.... proper naadi astrologers are from chidambaram i think.

Naadi jyotish is where you go to some temple in tamil nadu and the priest finds a leaf of your name and predictions written in the leaf about you. The leaves were written by some rishi a long time ago.

Reactions: Hydra
Naadi jyotish is where you go to some temple in tamil nadu and the priest finds a leaf of your name and predictions written in the leaf about you. The leaves were written by some rishi a long time ago.
Exactly. They will even tell you parent's name too from leaf.
Most of the nadi astrologers operate out of Vaitheeswaran Koil, it is a temple town like Chidambaram ,present along the Chidambaram to Mayiladuthurai route
Are you from TN? How reliable is this astrologer?

Status
Not open for further replies.