Ashdoc's movie reviews

vstol Jockey

Professional
Dec 1, 2017
New Delhi
Radhe Movie Detailed Review:

I know you guys dont know him . But i have a friend who have been on wheelchair most of his life. And today he stood up to switch off the tv while watching this movie....

View attachment 19859

Summary

Guys be safe!!

Early trends show that both covaxin and covishield have zero efficacy against Radhe....

#moviereview
Its being used by Israel as weapon of mass destruction in Palestine. They are showing this movie for free in every street of Gaza and west bank.

vstol Jockey

Professional
Dec 1, 2017
New Delhi
Right now it's being used in India on SAMUDAY VISHESH...😂🤣

Wish 2021 census shows considerable decline in Hum Panch Humare Pachchees Population...😊
I wish It gets exported to china as well. Finally we will equal them in product quality. These Khans from India are doing best service for the nation by making such films and exporting them to China and other muslim world. They are serving the goals of Indian Army by looting our enemies of their money for shit. I request more Radhe from Salman Khan and Thugs of Hindoostan by Amir Khan.

BMD

Dec 4, 2017
So I watched Dracula Untold and I thought, well that's clearly made up, and then I went to Wikipedia.

The Night Attack at Târgoviște (Romanian: Atacul de noapte de la Târgoviște, Turkish: Tirgovişte Baskını) was a battle fought between forces of Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, and Sultan Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire on Thursday, June 17, 1462. The battle started after Mehmed, who already had tense relations with Vlad, discovered his alliance with Hungary's king Matthias Corvinus and ordered his forces to ambush him. Vlad foiled the attack and invaded Bulgaria. In response, Mehmed raised a great army with the objective to conquer Wallachia and annex it to his empire. The two leaders fought a series of skirmishes, the most notable one being the Night Attack where Vlad attacked the Turkish camp in the night in an attempt to kill Mehmed. The assassination attempt failed and Mehmed marched to the Wallachian capital of Târgoviște, where he found a few men with cannons. After leaving the capital, Mehmed discovered 23,844 impaled Turks whom Vlad had killed during his invasion of Bulgaria.

_Anonymous_

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
So I watched Dracula Untold and I thought, well that's clearly made up, and then I went to Wikipedia.

The Night Attack at Târgoviște (Romanian: Atacul de noapte de la Târgoviște, Turkish: Tirgovişte Baskını) was a battle fought between forces of Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, and Sultan Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire on Thursday, June 17, 1462. The battle started after Mehmed, who already had tense relations with Vlad, discovered his alliance with Hungary's king Matthias Corvinus and ordered his forces to ambush him. Vlad foiled the attack and invaded Bulgaria. In response, Mehmed raised a great army with the objective to conquer Wallachia and annex it to his empire. The two leaders fought a series of skirmishes, the most notable one being the Night Attack where Vlad attacked the Turkish camp in the night in an attempt to kill Mehmed. The assassination attempt failed and Mehmed marched to the Wallachian capital of Târgoviște, where he found a few men with cannons. After leaving the capital, Mehmed discovered 23,844 impaled Turks whom Vlad had killed during his invasion of Bulgaria.

Congratulations Paddy on learning of true history from an obscure Hollywood film & then clarifying your doubts from Wikipedia.

It's much the same way you learn about geopolitics viz Vietnam from Rambo 2 , Afghanistan from Rambo 3 , Myanmar aka Burma ( I had to mention the latter name to save you another search on Wikipedia) from Rambo 4 & on & on...

May we also suggest learning about the American Civil War from the movies Lincoln & Gettysburg , Henry VIII from Anne of the 1000 Days / A Man For All Seasons , Jesus Christ from Jesus Christ Superstar , DeGaulle from The Day of The Jackal , etc

At this point in time we aren't even surprised or anguished . Just resigned to our fate of reading more retina & cerebellum damaging posts from your end . We sincerely hope the damages inflicted wouldn't be permanent in nature.

_Anonymous_

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai

For those wondering why do the Brits feel such love for the French , it doesn't get better than with the one & only Peter Sellers to give you an introduction.

Ably complemented here by Herbert Lom . What a wonderfully comic pair they make !
Sigh ! They don't make them like they used to .

_Anonymous_

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
My son got me into watching Japanese Anime at this age and now I am watching all the seasons of "My Hero Accademia" 😅
Absolutely shouldn't be a cause for embarassment , maamu. Look at Paddy. He's an avid gamer aged 50 , still competes online with 10 year old boys & manages to beat them only by cheating. Do you see any trace of embarassment on his part ? None at all . Isn't it ? @BMD