Members Introduction (Feb 2019 onwards)

Greetings everyone. Madhav here from Mumbai. Have been following BRF and Other Forum for a few months now and came across SF during the process. Hope to learn new things from the experts here, and also to make meaningful contributions to the discussions going on. Jai Hind!!

Greetings everyone. Madhav here from Mumbai. Have been following BRF and Other Forum for a few months now and came across SF during the process. Hope to learn new things from the experts here, and also to make meaningful contributions to the discussions going on. Jai Hind!!
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a pleasant stay.

welcome.

Reactions: madrao99
Welcome to the forum....

Hi.
DivineHeretic from NorthEast. Been involved with multiple defence forums since atleast 2007. Earned a likes/post ratio of over 3 in a Pakistani forum, based purely on understanding and explaining situations/strategy/doctrines.

Predicted the deterioration in political situation in Kashmir and the ensuing violence as early as 2013. Presented an application of game theory that simulates Indo Pak reaction post Indian strikes, proven accurate 3 years later. Guess that makes me a veteran of online Infowars.

Was a high school student when I began.

Here to learn from the knowledgeable. To share my ideas and opinions. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi.
DivineHeretic from NorthEast. Been involved with multiple defence forums since atleast 2007. Earned a likes/post ratio of over 3 in a Pakistani forum, based purely on understanding and explaining situations/strategy/doctrines.

Predicted the deterioration in political situation in Kashmir and the ensuing violence as early as 2013. Presented an application of game theory that simulates Indo Pak reaction post Indian strikes, proven accurate 3 years later. Guess that makes me a veteran of online Infowars.

Was a high school student when I began. Now an MBA, CFA, FRM, BTech, Pursuing/planning to pursue CA and LLB.

Here to learn from the knowledgeable. To share my ideas and opinions. Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

What was ur PDF identity?