Aero India 2019 - Bengaluru

Ashwin

Agent_47
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 30, 2017
Bangalore
Ministry of Defence announces aeroshow

The Government has decided to hold the Aero India 2019 in Bengaluru from 20-24 February 2019. This five-day event will combine a major trade exhibition for the aerospace and defence industries with public air shows. Besides global leaders and big investors in aerospace industry, the show will also see participation by think-tanks from across the world. It will provide a unique opportunity for exchange of information, ideas and new developments in the aviation industry. Besides giving fillip to the domestic aviation industry it would further the cause of Make in India. The Department of Defence Production is committed to make this a successful and result oriented show.

Back to Bangalore,

My thinking and biz philosophy is very different. The TE seven seater is for use as air taxi within cities and airports. single engine, over thickly populated area is a no go. I foresee a potential of over 200 such helos within Indian major cities only.

Is your booth at Aero India confirm? I am planning to go there this time.

Reactions: Sathya
Logo out

DpOyo5iXUAAO7fF.jpg

2 new local private companies Genser aerospace from Bangalore ~ 7+2 business jet &
General aeronautics participating in Aero India 2019

Source BR

Reactions: Guynextdoor
I'm disappointed it is not in Lucknow like it was originally planned. New fuel systems were to be showcased by local entrepreneurs that Bangaloreans are too snooty to showcase.

2 new local private companies Genser aerospace from Bangalore ~ 7+2 business jet &
General aeronautics participating in Aero India 2019

Source BR

'G Corp' is a major UP based propulsion systems player who will showcase environmentally friendly systems.

Reactions: Sathya
Are you guys planning on visiting as general visitor or business? will book accordingly. And which dates you chaps going?

Yes. We are delayed to financial issues as of now.

No static display in Aero India ?

Wind tunnel test at Ukraine went well ?

Muslim Bhai backed off ?

Timing is perfectly ripe for MSA to get in.
We need advanced fighter with less defence budget.

No competition.

No static display in Aero India ?

Wind tunnel test at Ukraine went well ?

Muslim Bhai backed off ?

Timing is perfectly ripe for MSA to get in.
We need advanced fighter with less defence budget.

No competition.
Already tied up for CFD analysis to be followed by wind tunnel testing. Funding to complete the CFD and wind tunnel testing is available but to make the prototypes is stuck. Instead we have decided to make a full scale model of the aircraft and use 2xPBS TJ150 engines to make a light sport aircraft kind of full flight model with push-pull flight controls. This full flight model made to exact specifications is likely to cost us around USD500K. But it will give us speeds upto Mach 0.7 and allow us to fully test the airframe for high alpha, low speed, stall behavior and spin recovery. In a full scale model, we will not suffer from scaling effect and aerodynamic qualities are replicated to 100% perfection. This model will be fitted with a full aircraft ballistic recovery parachute for safety. The data obtained from this FFM can be directly used for actual aircraft as and when made the test points completed with this model can be directly applied to the actual aircraft. This is what I had discussed with @Picdelamirand-oil when we met in Delhi. He too was surprised to see my approach to flight testing of a new design.

I got this idea from the aircraft details given below.
The SubSonex Kit
I am going to use two engines which will each have 50% more power than the one fitted in it. I will fit the engines inside the fuselage like the real prototype and the best part is that I can actually fly this FFM against all the radars of IAF for them to check out its RCS in real time.