Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Well have one I'D..... You decide which one you want.....

I'm using guynextdoor. But antiguy usually comes up with great points etc. So think carefully before you put the guy out to the pasture because of a misunderstanding. :)

I'm using guynextdoor. But antiguy usually comes up with great points etc. So think carefully before you put the guy out to the pasture because of a misunderstanding. :)

Mate we have adequate measures and features..... @parikrama or @Ashwin ashwcan we share the necessary details with our chettan thru a PM?

With due apologies to all the Bengalis in house , proof that the Austin Powers character and series was plagiarised , right down to the bell bottoms and the groovy tunes!@BMD

some true but funny stuff:

from Ministry of defense (India) website:
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 3.03.03 PM.png

With due apologies to all the Bengalis in house , proof that the Austin Powers character and series was plagiarised , right down to the bell bottoms and the groovy tunes!@BMD

Man I've been looking for a hindi movie clip in which a horse takes phone calls and writes the heroine's name in Hindi with it's front foot. Any idea where I can find it?

The names of those two horses are @Guynextdoor & @_Anonymous_ . These horses can smell the shit to tell you the ailment also.
let us maintain some decorum here and not start the same shit of last forum. if you do not have any thing of value to ask me, pls refrain from tagging me.

Oh wait, I just realized ....damn it @-anonymous- you were setting me up :LOL: . I was asking you a genuine question.

Reactions: AbRaj