USA & Canada : News, Updates & Discussions

Congratulations sweetie on getting the first African American woman as a judge on your SC nearly 250 yrs after the formation of the USA as a nation, nearly 160 yrs after the Civil War & nearly 60 years after the Civil Rights Movement.

BTW, you've marked your presence here at 3pm San Diego time. Absolutely unacceptable. Unless of course you were attending pre transition counselling or were receiving HRT or indulging in your favorite activity - a douche being douched bi monthly.

Pls don't answer if it was any or some or all of the above. We understand your predicament. @Innominate

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

Subhan Allah! What more can one ask for?! This is the most beautiful video I've ever seen of NYC , full of compassion & the spirit of giving.

The Americans have asked for it. May they have it.

• Haha

The comments following this clip are a real hoot.

Don't wish to sound racist but Iyers / Iyengars are supposed to be brainy guys? Can't tell how did she turn out to be so vapid & how come you guys elected her? @Ginvincible

After all unlike India, the VP is not a ceremonial position. Actually it's not even a ceremonial position in India as the VP is the presiding officer in the house of elders or the Rajya Sabha . And when BiHar were elected, there was talk that Irish Joe would step down mid term & hand over charge to her. I can't tell what could be more terrifying & this is actually complimenting Biden & ironically Trump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stop being such a baby already and just swallow your butt hurt pride and come back... you know that is what you really want. They are not going to beg you to come back so stop with this whole tantrum you are having. It's so obvious what you're doing with your one or two post per day or every other day. Your cringy behavior gives me cringy goosebumps. Come on bruh just stop and put this humiliating part of your forum life behind you already, ja?
Ah!! I got the feeling pretty early on you're some sort of a sado masochist. Never realised you've a hard core fetish for it. Which isn't surprising once you came out here. Sort of astounding why I took such a long time to notice .

You seem to love all the virtual pounding ( pun unintended ) you're getting at my hands. And inevitably there has to be a mention of pvt parts & sentence of you kissing your backside too. Just as your country cousin can't go two posts without mention of scat, you can't go a single post without drawing attention to yourself & can't avoid the tendency of shoving yourself into the limelight. Must've had a pretty neglected childhood eh?

Meanwhile, this happened :

Me thinks you ought to move into Tihuana. After all you've no Encumberances & no assets either. Just you, you're stinky hairless unwashed culo & your trailer .

Besides there are 7/11 in Mehico & Tihuana too. So what if they pay less, the lifestyle & cost of living is dirt cheap out there . Just don't repeat your mistake & get employed by a Patel again ( yup Mehico has them goddamn Indians too, just not the goody goody native kind who smoke pot & go into trances ) to spare us your heartburn ( & a r s e burn) .

What's more that baby milk powder you so love retails for 1/100th or maybe even less in Tihuana than it does 30 kms up north across the border. What more do you need?

& This happened too :

I say, sweetie, if you & your fellow Yankees keep at it, behaving like the pendehoes ( pun intended this time) that you really are ,
I'm damn sure the Pablitos in Mehico as well as the Pablo government would not only not
object to the wall but pay for it too just the way carrot top wanted it .

It's poetic justice for what they've subjected you to in the past 3-4 decades reducing your golden State to one of their own States in Mehico. I say show them you've the cojones even if you've transitioned . Act like you still have them. These Pablitos must know who's the boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
look who's talking,

Donald Trump Interview | Trump On Running For President, Friendship With PM Modi | NDTV Exclusive​

There seems to be an incident in Pacific, US military units responding involving rescue efforts, magnitude unknown currently.
Screenshot_20221116_080423.jpg

Screenshot_20221116_080530.jpg

• Haha