Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Beaware, these pakistani forces can do dirty diplomacy and some bad event to divert the attention of their unaware awaam from failures. And under shadow of their political turmoil these people are dealing with turkey and china to work against India.

Beaware, these pakistani forces can do dirty diplomacy and some bad event to divert the attention of their unaware awaam from failures. And under shadow of their political turmoil these people are dealing with turkey and china to work against India.
I actually think there's a high possibility of them trying to stir up a conflict with India to divert attention and make Pak Army their saviour again from Hindu-Yahud evil axis.

There is but India should not give them what they want.
And I think we should give them more than what they deserve....😊😊
Just BREAK THE BACK of Pak Army forever by destroying all their military jihadi infrastructure, destroy Pak Navy completely by destroying all ships and submarines Pakistan has, destroy all the Air force bases with as many fighter planes destroyed as we can and kill as many Pak army personnel as we can .... 😡😡

And I think we should give them more than what they deserve....😊😊
Just BREAK THE BACK of Pak Army forever by destroying all their military jihadi infrastructure, destroy Pak Navy completely by destroying all ships and submarines Pakistan has, destroy all the Air force bases with as many fighter planes destroyed as we can and kill as many Pak army personnel as we can .... 😡😡
Better way is to just strangle them for 10 years. And when we are worth say 7-10 trillion USD. Then think about possible options we may have at our hands.

Reactions: Paro
DEAR LORD, I PRAY THAT THE CURRENT GOVT CONTINUES SO THAT THEY SELL OUT THEIR COUNTRY AND DESTROY ALL POSSIBILITIES OF THAT CRANK IMRAN KHAN FROM COMING TO POWER

Oh wait....

DEAR LORD, I PRAY THAT IMRAN KHAN COMES TO POWER AND DESTROYS IT WITH HIS STUPIDITY AND IDIOCY ALONE......

Looks like all situations are ok for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Volcano and Sathya
Afghanistan adventure and Kashmir will cost Pakistan more. They are rogue nation and a dying nation can be dangerous, India needs to keep up the vigil.

• Agree
Reactions: jetray
clown forum is so fun to read sometimes.... was especially fun to have last laugh on "reichsmarschall" , toxic little zoomer who went out of his way to snitch on me.

reichmar.jpg

qamar.jpg

Reactions: Paro
Foreign exchange reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan increased by $1.47 billion due to $1.5 billion loan from ADB. Currently reserves are at $8.91 billion.

Pakistan survives another fortnight.