British/Italian Tempest (GCAP) Fighter : News and Discussion

Yep. And if AMCA fails, we will import.

JVs of this scale with Europe and US are impossible and never gonna happen. If we do end up joining such projects, it's not gonna be anything more than what the UK is to the F-35. We can only afford small projects with very low gestation periods on an equal basis.
A country of your scale should be going indigenous.

If your goal is neutrality then you want neither nor.

No, there are two options. Either we do it on our own, or we buy from both sides. Both sides is what we have been doing all this while.

100% indigenisation will take up to 2080-90, when all the MRFAs are out.

Neutrality has been our goal since independence. Hence the creation of NAM.

No, there are two options. Either we do it on our own, or we buy from both sides. Both sides is what we have been doing all this while.

100% indigenisation will take up to 2080-90, when all the MRFAs are out.

Neutrality has been our goal since independence. Hence the creation of NAM.
Dude, that is way too long.

Your acronyms confuse me. I heard the Blow Job Party won though, so congrats.

• Haha
Reactions: Schwifty
Dude, that is way too long.

We don't mind. With AMCA, we will achieve tech indigenisation by 2035 though. 2080-90 is how long it will take for us to get rid of all imported jets, which will be about 200 jets in total.

Your acronyms confuse me.

Dude, NAM is something you learnt in school. MRFA is discussed pretty much every day on this forum.

I heard the Blow Job Party won though, so congrats.

Congrats, you are now a teenage Indian boy.

It'll be stealthier than a PAK-FA. You can bet on that.
PAK-FA would have been an amazing aircraft sadly russian material science is too backwards...
Also Boeing has no real experience in making stealth aircrafts.

PAK-FA would have been an amazing aircraft sadly russian material science is too backwards...
Also Boeing has no real experience in making stealth aircrafts.
Yet when you were told that, people here said it wasn't about 12 years back.

The inherited the company that made the YF-23.

The x-32 wasn't really promising to say the least.
No, it wasn't that's why it wasn't selected, but McDonnell Douglas worked on the YF-23 with Northrop Grumman, McDD is now part of Boeing.

No, it wasn't that's why it wasn't selected, but McDonnell Douglas worked on the YF-23 with Northrop Grumman, McDD is now part of Boeing.
Grumman made the b-2 they are also designing the b-21. Grumman is the real gem of american aviation...

• Agree
Reactions: Hydra
Grumman made the b-2 they are also designing the b-21. Grumman is the real gem of american aviation...
Maybe, maybe not. There are a lot of cool projects throughout the ages. Lockheed made the SR-71 in the early '60s and the F-22. Who made the RS-85 Dolos I don't know. McDD (now Boeing) made the F-15/18, General Dynamics (now LM) made the F-16. NG made the F-14.

Maybe, maybe not. There are a lot of cool projects throughout the ages. Lockheed made the SR-71 in the early '60s and the F-22. Who made the RS-85 Dolos I don't know. McDD (now Boeing) made the F-15/18, General Dynamics (now LM) made the F-16. NG made the F-14.
Yeah but in terms of stealth Northrop Grumman continues to be the leading authority. Since they win the b-21 competition and not LMT