Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

Last 8 years is actually a disaster when comes to military modernisation, yeah its not a total disaster like what we saw during AK Antony's great idle era.
SP model is failing but defence is still modernising my friend. It means we are getting more & more independent of imports. Thats what happened to countries who became truely sovereign. Cheer up or fade.

SP model is failing but defence is still modernising my friend. It means we are getting more & more independent of imports. Thats what happened to countries who became truely sovereign. Cheer up or fade.
Import ban mean or discouraging import means, we are growing downward. There is no logic to beleive a country with miniscule R&D, zero quality control will bring a world class weapon, if you are using only indigenous weapons youbare doomed.

By the way which domestic platform had inducted in large numbers? Few Rudras.

Import ban mean or discouraging import means, we are growing downward. There is no logic to beleive a country with miniscule R&D, zero quality control will bring a world class weapon, if you are using only indigenous weapons youbare doomed.

By the way which domestic platform had inducted in large numbers? Few Rudras.
U mean US & Russia are rock bottom at the curve. If you discourage imports you will have to invest in R&D for your projects.
You have some quality tests reports of indigenous products??? And name one country with 100% quality ensured products.

U mean US & Russia are rock bottom at the curve. If you discourage imports you will have to invest in R&D for your projects.
You have some quality tests reports of indigenous products??? And name one country with 100% quality ensured products.
R&D coast should come from outside defense spending on capital procurement, not by stopping procurement . It's like you stop visiting doctor & saving that money to pay fee for joining MBBS,while you still studying in fifth standard.

Name a country who is have worst quality country than India.

R&D coast should come from outside defense spending on capital procurement, not by stopping procurement . It's like you stop visiting doctor & saving that money to pay fee for joining MBBS,while you still studying in fifth standard.

Name a country who is have worst quality country than India.
Very wrong example dude, its like investing on your own health so that you dont need doctor.
Are you sure about quality control in Iran, NK, Pak, China etc.??

Very wrong example dude, its like investing on your own health so that you dont need doctor.
investing on health so that you can avoid hospital,can you tell me such investment which guarantees 100 percentage hospital) medicine free life style( dont prescribe me to go for suicide )

Dude we need to invest in national security first, last time when DM refused to buy weapons, we lost war in 62.

investing on health so that you can avoid hospital,can you tell me such investment which guarantees 100 percentage hospital) medicine free life style( dont prescribe me to go for suicide )

Dude we need to invest in national security first, last time when DM refused to buy weapons, we lost war in 62.
Man that was also the time when we had all imported NATO weapons.
Better you tell me a hospital who can assure you disease free lifestyle.

Man that was also the time when we had all imported NATO weapons.
Better you tell me a hospital who can assure you disease free lifestyle.
We were left out with left out British weapons,not NATO. Enfield 403 wasn't a NATO design.

Mortuary.