Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning and F-22 'Raptor' : News & Discussion

Eurasian times is like times.uk, ****, Republic TV, Times Now, YouTubers looking to make great money. I could list many more western world similar comedy news channels/websites but afraid we don't have the option to watch limited available foreign news channels as they get lost in crowded Indian news drama. Another thing our news cables are mostly limited to CNN, DW, BBC etc.

Such news sites belong in funny section.😷
The frogs are desperate.

You think?
For all you know the Chinese probably got dozens of megaphones attached to their rear , let it rip , amplified it across speakers rigged together broadcasting it in MW focussing it on your aircraft carrier.

That to me sounds more credible than the E Virus your wonderbird was supposed to be equipped with .

• Haha
Reactions: lcafanboy
I love a good conspiracy story. Tell me more.
Only thing on his mind is me and F-35's E-virus capability that he seems to have trouble understanding so much so that he can't think of anything else. It probably haunts him in his sleep which makes me laugh that his chimp brain is having trouble understanding. I guess Milspec got tired of him always tagging him when his brain farts and told him to bugger off.

Now me being on his mind all the time is understandable. I had a dude in school that could get any girl be into me which in a way was a compliment unfortunately for both of them I don't swig that way. :(

The F-35 is a flying supercomputer with perfect situational awareness. It saw its reflection on the sea surface, shrieked in horror at how ugly it was (that's the weird noise), and logically decided to commit suicide. The tragic tale of a noble soul trapped in a monstrous body. :cry:
LMAO.. 😂😂🤣🤣

That was Hilarious.. 😂😂

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Only thing on his mind is me and F-35's E-virus capability that he seems to have trouble understanding so much so that he can't think of anything else. It probably haunts him in his sleep which makes me laugh that his chimp brain is having trouble understanding. I guess Milspec got tired of him always tagging him when his brain farts and told him to bugger off.

Now me being on his mind all the time is understandable. I had a dude in school that could get any girl be into me which in a way was a compliment unfortunately for both of them I don't swig that way. :(

I think the sub has him a bit envious too.

_Anonymous_ said​

In the next 50 yrs , Australia thanks to it's SSNs will be dominating the Indo Pacific.

India started in 1987 and won't have a local one. Till about the same time as Australia 2035-37
"Singh said the first SSN won’t enter service until 2035 or 2040."

Last edited:
I think the sub has him a bit envious too.

India started in 1987 and won't have a local one. Till about the same time as Australia 2035-37
"Singh said the first SSN won’t enter service until 2035 or 2040."
Won't have a local one till the same time Australia does ? What do you think the INS Arihant & it's successor ships are all about ?

"Any girl be into me ?"

And you aren't into girls you say ?! Well , that's quite a confession but there's no need for you to mention that here and not sure why you'd want to mention that to a man of mature years like @Optimist

You think we'll laugh when an IAF french plane crashes? You know it's coming the IAF is world famous not for their combat record but for their oops record. Even though you folks only have 36 and at a 50% ready rate it will somehow happen and you know it. I won't laugh.........

Or will I. :unsure:
I think he was quite clear on why he was laughing cupcake . It was that article on the CIA speculating as to what may have triggered the crash .

Besides are you really comparing yourself to a 3rd world country "which can't afford the Lightnings & flies cheap jets like the Flankers ?"

What does it say about you & your standards , nancyboy ?

Yes that's right. Didn't the article quote when exactly did the program for the SSNs start ?

The date of 1980s you're referred to in your earlier post was for the INS Arihant series which was to be our SSNs but were converted into SSBNs. Eventually when we do get our next series of SSBNs in the 2030s these will be converted into SSGNs.

The program for the SSNs was launched in the mid 2010s. It's expected to receive the go ahead for manufacturing this year but since it's a black project we're in the dark as to what's the exact schedule.

For all you know they may have already commenced with it's construction. From our past experience with such black projects , we know that information pertaining to such projects trickle out years later.

You think we'll laugh when an IAF french plane crashes? You know it's coming the IAF is world famous not for their combat record but for their oops record. Even though you folks only have 36 and at a 50% ready rate it will somehow happen and you know it. I won't laugh.........

Or will I. :unsure:
Ooooooh the BURNING sensation. I can feel Hot Air passing.... 😅😊😊

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

F22-Pods-Stealth.jpg

message-editor_1644259001815-273431511_10219639469964902_5851100956474165572_n.jpg

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

View attachment 22708
View attachment 22709
So in a way , the Americans are admitting without actually doing so that their concept of stealth was faulty to begin with. What started out as a VLO fighter is now LO & by the end of the decade could well lose the prefix L .

Astounding !!

For all the background that the US has had in stealth fighter design & operating experience for nearly 5 decades to be so off the mark in terms of forecasting the future of stealth is nothing short of shocking whereas the French - neophytes to the field played it by the ear & decided to go in for the incremental approach as @Picdelamirand-oil has been stating since a long time is finally vindicated.

Who's willing to wager a bet that in the next upgrade of the Lightnings due in a few years we'd see something similar. Oy ve !!