Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Interesting turret design
1641383879279.png

fun fact: the standard non upgraded A-10 versions were lacking target identification systems so that pilots were using binoculars to look at targets on the ground from the cockpit.
Therefore during Gulf War I Abram tank crews had direct communication to the A-10 pilots that would be circling overhead with binoculars asking you for specific identification markers so he could tell the enemy from you (because apparently that high up even in a "slow" jet troops looked the same)

I repeat, this is not a drill

Last edited:
Good acrobatics.
He should join a circus. Wrong profession.

He is already a soldier
So He can use weapons as well

These gymnastic skills can help him if he wants to compete in gymnastics

By the way if Cricketer without any previous Administrative Experience can Directly become
A PM , then this guy is just pursuing a sport 🤣

He is already a soldier
So He can use weapons as well

These gymnastic skills can help him if he wants to compete in gymnastics

By the way if Cricketer without any previous Administrative Experience can Directly become
A PM , then this guy is just pursuing a sport 🤣
I agree. Same as a "Chai wala" becoming prime minister.

He was
I agree. Same as a "Chai wala" becoming prime minister.
He was very successful as
A CHIEF MINISTER for TWELVE YEARS before people of India accepted him as their PM

That us why he has been a successful PM and is Still Very popular after 7 years because he knew how to GOVERN

Whereas people had started Revolting against Man Mohan Singh in 2011 , that is after 7 years , and he spent his last 3 years as a LAME DUCK PM

MMS was a good Finance minister in his First Term AND also holds a PHD along with experience in
Foreign Universities , IMF and WB ,

BUT but today people recall only his blind support to Corruption and Pakistan

And your Handsome Cricketer has FOOKed up the country and the economy in just 3 years

[NOTE: Randy delivered beyond milk. -
注: Randy 提供的不仅仅是牛奶. 😄😄😄]

DNA Testing Reveals Milkman Fathered Over 800 Children Between 1951 And 1964

December 24, 2021 Bonine

Randall (Randy) Jeffries was a Milk Delivery man in the 1950’s and 60’s in Southern California. His route was in the San Diego area. Back in those days milk delivery was how we got our milk. No quick runs to the store or jaunts to the nearest Walmart. Week in and week out, Randy pounded the pavement from truck to doorstep.

Over the years he began to form relationships with his customers and in those times the vast majority of his interactions were with housewives. He was quite a handsome man back in his time and many were the customer who would request him. Frequently pies and casseroles were made for him.

A lot of woman were wives of servicemen and Randy was the most consistent man in their lives. Overtime pies and casseroles turned into creampies and blowjobs. Now this was not common knowledge back then. People were discreet in their affairs and the absence of technology and paper trails made a covert love affair all the more successful.

“I’m actually in DNA research, so finding out Randal is my father and the fact it came to fruition through DNA testing makes it all the sweeter!”, Dr. Simon Simmons

During those years it was not unusual to find a child with different color hair than their siblings. Now with the advent of home DNA kits to test your ancestry, more and more people are finding skeletons in their family tree’s closets. A rash of adults in the San Diego area had controversial DNA test results in where it was clear that their father was not of blood relation. This led to all kinds of chaos.

After some digging and research by a former FBI profiler, Randall Jeffries was DNA tested as a possible contributor to at least some of the births in question. After hundreds of tests and re-tests, it was show that Mr. Jeffries did in-fact sire upwards of 800+ children. Because of their ages and laws at time of conception, Randy was clear of any and all legal charges they may have stemmed from missed child-support or the like.

“All these years I thought I was sterile. My wife and I never had any children. To think that at age 97, to hear such news! What a blessing. I now feel so fulfilled and cannot wait to meet all my children“, says Randy.

*Bluddee 'ell!! Joined NDA..*

Coincidence , eh ? @WHOHE

*Meanwhile on a Ryanair Flight, Paddy was bragging to me that he was having sex with both a Girl and her Twin.*

*I asked, "How can you tell them apart?*

*Paddy replied, "Her Brother has a moustache!"*

@BMD

• Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN