Agni & Prithvi Ballistic Missiles : News & Discussions

chinese have missiles that range more than 12000 km, we are still playing with 5000km to avoid hurting sensibilities of western frogs.
More worried about their nuke's yield than the missile range. We can easily develop a true 8-10k ranged missile, the real problem is our low yield nuclear devices.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatvamasi
More worried about their nuke's yield than the missile range. We can easily develop a true 8-10k ranged missile, the real problem is our low yield nuclear devices.
how does that matter, are you suggesting that our launch vehicle is more explosive/expensive than the nuke payload?
Longer range obviously gives us freedom to launch it from where ever we want, especially for subs it makes more sense.

With >25m CEP you don't really require megaton yields. That was the thinking back when missiles had CEP in kilometers, and could miss the targeted city entirely.

Only step remaining to take is MIRV bus with 4-6 warheads of 500kg each.

With >25m CEP you don't really require megaton yields. That was the thinking back when missiles had CEP in kilometers, and could miss the targeted city entirely.

As per PKS, A5 has 3 MIRV and 3 dummy warheads.

So sad we couldn't See its nose cone due to darkness but if it was really MIRV then why would they test it in night.

It's more about silos and bunkers than cities these days. You typically need <100m to destroy a silo.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Not possible.
Strategic nuclear warheads on India are 3 tonners. No missile can lift more than one.
Plus no evidence, such as an elliptical/ dome or bi conical nose cone.
3 warheads in two rows. That’s why it’s more elongated than conventional elliptical dome (I can’t show you the designs so don’t ask me for verification)
And Nuclear weapons development in most countries including India are kept under tight secrecy away from psychotic media houses.
No one knows exactly how many we have or what’s the size of them.
Even your country talk less about N-word these days. Otherwise every one knows about your current Interior minister and his weekly religiously charged and idiotic nuclear talk

That's just a MARV.
Same as it was on Agni 2.
MARV was mastered by India in late 1990s early 2000s
Actual Agni 5 missiles are having elliptical dome instead of conical shape. I can't Post real foto as it got deleted by me by mistake. But the real inducted version has elliptical dome. It's for a reason that no new launch videos are available in public domain. All are stock videos...🤗

Now don't tell India is not capable of MIRV technology. ISRO demonstrated it several times with multiple satellite launches with highest being 101 satellites. Technology is exactly the same with a bus holding warheads instead of satellites.

Also you are grossly unaware of India's miniaturisation of nuclear weapons which is almost at par with P5 nations as we got access to French super computers for simulation of modern nuclear weapons design....🤗

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
MARV was mastered by India in late 1990s early 2000s
Actual Agni 5 missiles are having elliptical dome instead of conical shape. I can't Post real foto as it got deleted by me by mistake. But the real inducted version has elliptical dome. It's for a reason that no new launch videos are available in public domain. All are stock videos...🤗

Now don't tell India is not capable of MIRV technology. ISRO demonstrated it several times with multiple satellite launches with highest being 101 satellites. Technology is exactly the same with a bus holding warheads instead of satellites.

Also you are grossly unaware of India's miniaturisation of nuclear weapons which is almost at par with P5 nations as we got access to French super computers for simulation of modern nuclear weapons design....🤗
Seriously dude, you need to work on your scrip writing skills. You are terrible at story telling.