Islamic Republic of Afghanistan : News & Discussions

Pakistan. That is simple enough to decipher.
One must give it to them, they never stopped supporting Talibs even when they were getting billions from US and even when US was threatening to bomb them. They persisted and perhaps for first time, Punjabis(Non Sikh) are going to rule another country ( except maybe B.dosh, if you call it one). They switched alliances, lied, cheated but finally got what they wanted.
Afghans now have themselves to blame. Days of slavery is upon them.

Reactions: RISING SUN
People are delusional in thinking that Bunnys is anything but zombies trained in Quetta and payed by China and possibly facilitated by Russia and Iran to equal the scores with USA.

One must give it to them, they never stopped supporting Talibs even when they were getting billions from US and even when US was threatening to bomb them. They persisted and perhaps for first time, Punjabis(Non Sikh) are going to rule another country ( except maybe B.dosh, if you call it one). They switched alliances, lied, cheated but finally got what they wanted.
Afghans now have themselves to blame. Days of slavery is upon them.

Afghanistan is not one country

They are an aggregation of Tribes and clans and communities

They have no feelings of nationalism

Americans tried to make them "better citizens " for 20 years but failed

Reactions: Sathya
Shooting and killing unarmed civilians running for their lives is going to haunt US Military and its allies forever. What has happened today in Kabul can not be deleted from civilized world if there is one left at all.
It should haunt everybody but not some.

The world should use Afghanistan as a test range, with the Taliban as targets.

Shooting and killing unarmed civilians running for their lives is going to haunt US Military and its allies forever. What has happened today in Kabul can not be deleted fr

Have you heard of Abu Gharib prison

Or Napalm Bombing of Vietnam

Wars are not for the chicken hearted

Are these ppl happy, sad, insane... cant make out any thing. One thing is sure, american built equipment is certainly good for great esacapes.

And why are they running away. Who will protect their families, their mothers and sisters, children and elderly ?
Same shit as Syria. Adult and capable men run away leaving women and children to be exploited and abused by Islamic fanatics. What a sad lot.

YOGI ji is Prepared to deal with Taliban
ATS centre in Deoband 🤣

Deoband is the Birth place of Taliban

Have you heard of Abu Gharib prison

Or Napalm Bombing of Vietnam

Wars are not for the chicken hearted
I have heard worse, the treatment meated out ultras in NE, directly from horses mouth. I don't need to hear Abu Gharib or Vietnam which I have been discussing about from at least 15 years now.

What I was talking about was shooting of unarmed civilians trying to get in the plane, five shot on point blank range. That should shake the foundation of any civilization which claim they came to a count to make a difference. There is difference when shooting an ultra and an unarmed civilian. Hope you realise that.

It should haunt everybody but not some.

The world should use Afghanistan as a test range, with the Taliban as targets.
How will US or its allies justify when they murdered 5 people unarmed civilians from close range when they were trying to leave the country for good? There is no justification for what was done there yesterday. I don't care about the politics harakiri that has been going on there. Have you seen the video I shared a Talibani not less than 50 years old picking 11 year girl from her mother arms to marry her, who gave those girls the dreams? Was is Taliban or regional countries or was it developed countries? The way this unfolding manmade calamity is sweeping everything people did in past, people will refuse to have hope anymore, especially in western World dependability.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD