Naxalite–Maoist insurgency: Updates and Discussions

This entire problem has been suppressed. Compare this to Turkey who have been using drones for surveillance against the PKK. The CRPF guys are underpaid and under-equipped most don't have any kind of body armour and are not well trained. I don't even think any drone or air surveillance assets are with them otherwise how can these tribals hide in forests. Successive Governments have tried to ignore the problem..
Let CRPF order Rustoms atleast to survey the areas..
Seems to be we are ready to spend the money on adding soldier but not on the modern equipment. The reality is... this is the part govt employment scheme. India can win this battle utilizing half of these resources with well-equipped modern equipment and air support.

Maybe CRPF wants to recruit some fresh candidates and in few days raxxx Rona will be over... 2-night attack helicopters with the thermal site should be given to CRPF .each CRPF person in the battle zone should be given a GPS device. and also few drones for surveillance. There is no difference between firing bullets from air and firing bullets from the ground.

HM was asked if air power will be used next. He ignored the question.

Just a predator drone armed with couple of hellfires will have huge detrimental effect on ambushes set up by Naxals.

Seems to be we are ready to spend the money on adding soldier but not on the modern equipment. The reality is... this is the part govt employment scheme. India can win this battle utilizing half of these resources with well-equipped modern equipment and air support.

This is where opposition should be ripping apart BJP govt but they are themselves in bed with Naxals. It's basically extortion racket with cut to politicians.

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide and TARGET
Two threads on this forum and pretty much every Indian forum, celebrating the terrorists and throwing parties on Deaths of Pakistani soldiers by their hands.
Plenty indian cheerleaders for TTP and BLA.
U Don't see many Pakistani cheerleaders for Naxals and celebrating Indian military deaths by their hands.
That's why morally we are far better than you.
But then again we don't expect morality from you guys anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
Two threads on this forum and pretty much every Indian forum, celebrating the terrorists and throwing parties on Deaths of Pakistani soldiers by their hands.
U Don't see many Pakistani cheerleaders for Naxals and celebrating Indian military deaths by their hands.

Get a new eye doctor perhaps. Its a bit rich to have the likes of you talk about class and morals.

1617629903621.png

Supporting terrorist organisations in Kashmir is not allowed on this forum
Get a new eye doctor perhaps. Its a bit rich to have the likes of you talk about class and morals.

View attachment 19682
Plz stop quoting random idiots.

We openly celebrate Kashmiri freedom fighters and whatever they do against Indian armed forces.
That's because we consider Kashmiri people our own , as we have religious and ethnic links with them. Likewise we have claim on Kashmir since 1947. We have not let go of our claim on Kashmir and won't.

What link india has with Balochistan or TTP?
What's your reason of being cheerleaders or BLA and TTP?

They do celebrate just look at PDF.

Plz stop quoting random idiots.

So that means I cant quote anyone from our not so friendly western neighbours. That is a bit sad.

Anyways get off your high horse. Your claim of being morally superior has so many holes, I could use it for a badminton net.

It appears you are confused like always. What you have are M-O-L-A-R-S - Molars. The rear teeth that you grind each time you fall further behind India.
It has no relation whatsoever to M-O-R-A-L-S - Morals which Pakistan has an acute paucity of. If you need I can point you to some online resources to brush up your language and comprehension skills. The internet is not just for memes you know.

We openly celebrate Kashmiri freedom fighters and whatever they do against Indian armed forces.
That's because we consider Kashmiri people our own , as we have religious and ethnic links with them. Likewise we have claim on Kashmir since 1947. We have not let go of our claim on Kashmir and won't.

My uncle's father-in-law's second cousin (once removed) had an ancestor who once visited Karachi and said he liked it. So by extending your Kashmir claim logic, I should stake India's claim to Karachi right.

What link india has with Balochistan or TTP?
What's your reason of being cheerleaders or BLA and TTP?

You have a perennial itch to claim whats not yours. We on the other hand just have a good laugh on the Jungjoo Jernails who dream of being triumphant conquerors but have a trouble keeping law and order in their own land.

So that means I cant quote anyone from our not so friendly western neighbours. That is a bit sad.

Anyways get off your high horse. Your claim of being morally superior has so many holes, I could use it for a badminton net.

It appears you are confused like always. What you have are M-O-L-A-R-S - Molars. The rear teeth that you grind each time you fall further behind India.
It has no relation whatsoever to M-O-R-A-L-S - Morals which Pakistan has an acute paucity of. If you need I can point you to some online resources to brush up your language and comprehension skills. The internet is not just for memes you know.

My uncle's father-in-law's second cousin (once removed) had an ancestor who once visited Karachi and said he liked it. So by extending your Kashmir claim logic, I should stake India's claim to Karachi right.

You have a perennial itch to claim whats not yours. We on the other hand just have a good laugh on the Jungjoo Jernails who dream of being triumphant conquerors but have a trouble keeping law and order in their own land.
I can't argue with fools. I keep forgetting that.
Carry on.

Time has come to use whatever we want. Too much of morality always come back to bite us, starting from Raja Dahir all the way today. We always give lifeline to our adversaries and end up with dead bodies of our troops. For how long this stupid pattern will be repeated ?

They are using everything at their disposal. Why shouldn’t we?

This is War, give them War.
I think we should carpet bomb em like how pakistan did during their WoT ops...

I think we should carpet bomb em like how pakistan did during their WoT ops...
You can try , but the retaliation will be 10 times of what it is now.
That has to be kept in the calculations.
This is tribal warfare .
You will know if you understand tribal mindset.
On our side the tribes had military grade weapons and tons of explosives.
They also give gun training to their boys from age 10, so an 18 year old has 8 years of experience with many types of guns and marksmanship.

Naxals only have hunting rifles.

Still they manage to kill that many soldiers?
What's the reason?

On our side our FC is sent ill equipped to fight BLA in Balochistan, who have propper sniper rifles and rocket launchers. FC has kalashinkovs. Hardly a contest.
You guys cheer and write comments of praise for BLA in their videos killing FC on YouTube and twitter.
Probably the same situation of lack of equipment in India.

Last edited:
This is tribal warfare .
They also give gun training to their boys from age 10, so an 18 year old has 8 years of experience with many types of guns and marksmanship.

What's the reason?

On our side our FC is sent ill equipped to fight BLA in Balochistan, who have propper sniper rifles and rocket launchers. FC has kalashinkovs. Hardly a contest.
You guys cheer and write comments of praise for BLA in their videos killing FC on YouTube and twitter.

What happened was tragic , but the fact of the matter is that Indian forces are steadily advancing further into the deepest strongholds of the Naxals
And liberating territory from their control

This particular forest territory , the small villages and the population of these remotest parts of India are not even existing
On official maps or documents

The Naxals have established a small independent kingdom and want to keep the population as captives by denying them them any modern facility such
As Electricity , Roads , Schools and even Hospitals and Mobile phones

What's the reason?
The pics of naxals equipped with bolt action rifles are really old...times when our police were still using Lee enfields. If you've seen the videos of Sukma naxal attack a few years ago...most of em were using AKs, SLRs, Insas which were captured during previous ambushes or from local police stations. China also pumps in a whole lot of weapons through Nepal border

It's no biggie to get ammo and guns in India. Several web series being featured on Netflix, Amazon Prime showcase the gun culture in UP, Bihar where guns/ammo are manufactured illegally in sweat shops. OFBs originally having a commie culture also have backdoors to support naxal movement

Secondly, when I mentioned these naxals loot guns from police stations or ambushes, they literally loot everything from ammo catridges, boots, BPJs, helmets etc

A week after Sukma encounter, Maoists release photographs of modern weapons Possessed from CRPF

1617670663726.png

A week after Sukma encounter, Maoists release photographs of modern weapons Possessed from CRPF - Redspark

You can believe all the propaganda posted by your fellow pakistanis that naxals use ancient weapons but that is not really the case anymore.
This is tribal warfare .
I literally come from a place very close to one of these naxal infested areas and I've seen how their numbers have gone down. Many hostelers in my school have families in the villages which naxals frequent and I am pretty much aware of their modes of operations and how the tables turned over the past decade.

If GoI decides to carpet bomb or use gunships, these naxals wouldn't even dare to come outta their caves
Frankly, FC is way better equipped than CRPF deployed in naxal areas. Most FC attacks are vehicle ambushes while naxal infested terrain doesn't support vehicles and they will have to travel by foot.

Again, I do agree we have lapses on our end since most of these ops are headed by civil officers (IAS/IPS) who have no clue in military ops. All they look for is getting transferred to a better place.

One reason both Andhra & Telangana saw a drastic downfall of their naxal cadres is due to AP police Greyhound units which are their anti-naxal commandos who're significantly well trained and better equipped. The org structure and planning is also robust and is on par with BSF. AP/TG and Orissa were able to largely eliminate naxals ever since BSF took over since they perceived and acted purely as a military op overseen by BSF planners while Greyhounds acted as a special ops support unit

The pics of naxals equipped with bolt action rifles are really old...times when our police were still using Lee enfields. If you've seen the videos of Sukma naxal attack a few years ago...most of em were using AKs, SLRs, Insas which were captured during previous ambushes or from local police stations. China also pumps in a whole lot of weapons through Nepal border

It's no biggie to get ammo and guns in India. Several web series being featured on Netflix, Amazon Prime showcase the gun culture in UP, Bihar where guns/ammo are manufactured illegally in sweat shops. OFBs originally having a commie culture also have backdoors to support naxal movement

Secondly, when I mentioned these naxals loot guns from police stations or ambushes, they literally loot everything from ammo catridges, boots, BPJs, helmets etc

A week after Sukma encounter, Maoists release photographs of modern weapons Possessed from CRPF

1617670663726.png

A week after Sukma encounter, Maoists release photographs of modern weapons Possessed from CRPF - Redspark

You can believe all the propaganda posted by your fellow pakistanis that naxals use ancient weapons but that is not really the case anymore.

I literally come from a place very close to one of these naxal infested areas and I've seen how their numbers have gone down. Many hostelers in my school have families in the villages which naxals frequent and I am pretty much aware of their modes of operations and how the tables turned over the past decade.

If GoI decides to carpet bomb or use gunships, these naxals wouldn't even dare to come outta their caves

Frankly, FC is way better equipped than CRPF deployed in naxal areas. Most FC attacks are vehicle ambushes while naxal infested terrain doesn't support vehicles and they will have to travel by foot.

Again, I do agree we have lapses on our end since most of these ops are headed by civil officers (IAS/IPS) who have no clue in military ops. All they look for is getting transferred to a better place.

One reason both Andhra & Telangana saw a drastic downfall of their naxal cadres is due to AP police Greyhound units which are their anti-naxal commandos who're significantly well trained and better equipped. The org structure and planning is also robust and is on par with BSF. AP/TG and Orissa were able to largely eliminate naxals ever since BSF took over since they perceived and acted purely as a military op overseen by BSF planners while Greyhounds acted as a special ops support unit
On our side Balochi BLA are abundantly equipped with Dragunov SVD of about a kilometre of kill zone, while FC have Kalashinkovs which have 300 meters of kill zone.
It's sad how our ministry of interior who controls FC , sends them to die ill equipped.

On our side Balochi BLA are abundantly equipped with Dragunov SVD of about a kilometre of kill zone, while FC have Kalashinkovs which have 300 meters of kill zone.
It's sad how our ministry of interior who controls FC , sends them to die ill equipped.

You can't compare two situations

First, your insurgency in Baluchistan is largely due to suppressing voices of dissent. Communists here have won elections and are in power. In India Supreme Court and media is largely free. You can see GOI being bashed daily and Army too is vilified.

Second, Naxals have backing of political parties. No one can dare support and justify BLA attacks and live in single piece in Paxtan.

Third, your baluchistan wants development. Here Naxals fear development.

And lastly, Paxtan has been blessed as far as minorities are concerned. Your Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are largely peaceful (read fearful). In India, some minorities try to dominate majority and even violence has been unleashed by them. These same groups unite in support of anything that goes against govt. So our efforts are thinned both ways.

Last edited:
Er
You can't compare two situations

First, your insurgency in Baluchistan is largely due to suppressing voices of dissent. Communists here have won elections and are in power. In India Supreme Court and media is largely free. You can see GOI being bashed daily and Army too is vilified.

Second, Naxals have backing of political parties. No one can dare support and justify BLA attacks and live in single piece in Paxtan.

Third, your baluchistan wants development. Here Naxals fear development.

And lastly, Paxtan has been blessed as far as minorities are concerned. Your Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are largely peaceful (read fearful). In India, some minorities try to dominate majority and even violence has been unleashed by them. These same groups unite in support of anything that goes against govt. So our efforts are thinned both ways.
Er...
Balochistan has the second highest per capita provincial budget . Second only to Gilgit Baltistan.
Balochistan always has a Baloch cheif minister.
They get 12% royalty of all the gas bills collected, if the gas was mined from Balochistan.
They have ,like all other provinces a legally declared and projected quota in government jobs and universities.
Previous cheif justice of Pakistan was ethnic Baloch.
So are Or were many high ranking officials.
They have no restrictions in their movements or buying lands, doing business, anywhere in Pakistan and they are in all major cities.
Other ethnicities trying to do the same in Balochistan get killed.

That's the problem with you Indians. You become cheerleaders of something you don't have an iota of understanding.

Er

Er...
Balochistan has the second highest per capita provincial budget . Second only to Gilgit Baltistan.
Balochistan always has a Baloch cheif minister.
They get 12% royalty of all the gas bills collected, if the gas was mined from Balochistan.
They have ,like all other provinces a legally declared and projected quota in government jobs and universities.
Previous cheif justice of Pakistan was ethnic Baloch.
So are Or were many high ranking officials.
They have no restrictions in their movements or buying lands, doing business, anywhere in Pakistan and they are in all major cities.
Other ethnicities trying to do the same in Balochistan get killed.

That's the problem with you Indians. You become cheerleaders of something you don't have an iota of understanding.

You didn't get my point.

I said dissent. Same can be said about Chinese that they are well-off. But still they fear free speech.