That’s why they tend to tumble backwards on firing sig716 as it has greater blow back than AKs. You can see the same on some training videos posted here earlier.

Primitive thinking and practices are hardwired in Army brats. They think that Western Armies like US and UK are stupid when using modern arms and practices.
Ots not blowback, it has more recoil because it fires a bullet similar to the size and weight of the AKM bullet but fires it at a much faster velocity than the Ak bullet.
Newton's third law then comes in action.

• Informative
Reactions: AbRaj
Ots not blowback, it has more recoil because it fires a bullet similar to the size and weight of the AKM bullet but fires it at a much faster velocity than the Ak bullet.
7.62x51 is a much larger and powerful caliber than the 7.62x39 so the overall recoil is higher not only because of the muzzle velocity but also because of the caliber and its dimensions itself..
The guys tripped because of bad CoG and posture due to wrong posture.

Reactions: Killbot
In an AK, the piston and the BCG hit the trunnion hard, causing a lot of recoil. In the Sig, it is only the BCG and most of the shock is absorbed by the buffer spring. So, the recoil impulse is kind of the same for the two guns...

Reactions: AbRaj and Lolwa
1617914064017.png

Interesting take of Some U.S soldier on reddit about our forces during Yudh Abhyas.View attachment 19806
@Hydra @AbRaj @Killbot
Definitely a troll. Look at RR documentaries by Gaurav Arya or just LoC footage. I've never seen IA soldiers go full auto at the range other than with LMG or MMG or something. If he is talking about US Army M4s, then they have never operated the system before, how are they supposed to know the controls? And its from Reddit.

Definitely a troll. Look at RR documentaries by Gaurav Arya or just LoC footage. I've never seen IA soldiers go full auto at the range other than with LMG or MMG or something. If he is talking about US Army M4s, then they have never operated the system before, how are they supposed to know the controls? And its from Reddit.
That seemed peculiar to me too since soldier fires MG's in bursts . So going full auto with rifles sounded off to me..Must be the inexperience with M4...

Reactions: Killbot
EGC5b6HU8AArzIX.jpg

In here, we can see the soldiers (Ghataks, right?) equipped with:
1. MKU Mukut Helmet
2. Tactical Vests with plate inserts
3. Glock 17/19 or some other sidearm (FFBNW)
4. H&K MP9(?) with suppressors and flashlights
5. Tactical Eyewear
6. Tactical gloves, kneepads, elbowpads, boots, etc...
7. BEL NVDs
8. some Standard issue comms system

So I had a question...
In a similar setup, what other tactical equipment would the Americans or NATO forces or Russians have?
Thanks

Reactions: Ashwin