Does gravity cause time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMD

Dec 4, 2017
Does this mean that reading _Anonymous_'s posts reduce gravity?

Or maybe the Battlefield 1 programmers have started messing with the universe.:(

Or UK defence experts are perfecting a way of dodging Chinese ASBMs.

Last edited:
Does this mean that reading _Anonymous_'s posts reduce gravity?

Title of the thread - does gravity cause time?

Title of the documentary - does time cause gravity.

Then this fool wonders why he gets the Mickey taken out of him. He can't blame being sozzled or dyslexia or even for being dropped on his head at birth after being ejected out of the anal cavity in full force for such basic errors. Then hed turn around & sheepishly declare he was being facetious - the only complicated word in his extremely limited vocabulary.

I can only blame the then government of RoI for not having approved of abortion. What a terrible price we all had to pay for that one fundamental error on the part of the RoI!!

To think the amount of oxygen he's gulped down & the CO2 he's let out, he & his lot must be single handedly responsible for all the greenhouse gas emissions of the UK. I think the UK should conduct an IQ test before the Innoculating a subject. A lot of undeserving candidates will be eliminated plus UK saves on money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Killbot
Or maybe the Battlefield 1 programmers have started messing with the universe.:(

Or UK defence experts are perfecting a way of dodging Chinese ASBMs.
Or maybe earth is flat and space is fake according to American twitter...

Title of the thread - does gravity cause time?

Title of the documentary - does time cause gravity.

Then this fool wonders why he gets the Mickey taken out of him. He can't blame being sozzled or dyslexia or even for being dropped on his head at birth after being ejected out of the anal cavity in full force for such basic errors. Then hed turn around & sheepishly declare he was being facetious - the only complicated word in his extremely limited vocabulary.

I can only blame the then government of RoI for not having approved of abortion. What a terrible price we all had to pay for that one fundamental error on the part of the RoI!!

To think the amount of oxygen he's gulped down & the CO2 he's let out, he & his lot must be single handedly responsible for all the greenhouse gas emissions of the UK. I think the UK should conduct an IQ test before the Innoculating a subject. A lot of undeserving candidates will be eliminated plus UK saves on money.
Since we don't understand the mechanics of either, both are valid titles.

It's not we, numskull, It's only you. The documentary you've quoted never once even hinted at gravity causing time. In fact it went on to state that one doesn't even require quantum mechanics to explain why time causes gravity.

I don't quite fancy such heavy viewing which is why I don't see such documentaries especially after a tiring day's work. But if I do, I try to ensure I've comprehended as much as I can even gazing thru the comments to check if any doubts of mine which the said documentary didn't address had solutions or if I was the only one to harbor doubts on a given issue.

OTOH, we can totally trust you to derive the very opposite view of what's being claimed & proven in such shows. There's no great mystery attached as to how you derive your conclusions if one has seen what you post & the analysis you indulge in on a regular basis .

Dysgenics then is very real & it's only for this reason eugenics ought to be supported & practised extensively.

But matter tells the space time how to curve, so I feel that your butt is talking faster than your head.

Last edited:
But matter tells the space time how to curve.
Matter tells space how to curve time (? ) whereas the documentary demonstrates how gravity distorts time.

If you were to face me, I'd not even dispute you, just do Sashtang. Foolishness does have it's value.

Matter causes gravity, in fact it's the interaction of massless particles in fields that cause mass.

Matter causes gravity, in fact it's the interaction of massless particles in fields that cause mass.
Sometime back this is what you were claiming.
Must be a chapter out of Irish physics. In which case anything goes. Also makes a compelling case as to why with a population of 80-100 million people of Irish descent worldwide , there's not been a single case of a person of Irish descent who's won the Nobel Prize in the sciences in the nearly 1 century of that awards existence.

Last edited:
Ernest Walton and William C. Campbell.

Walton here is of Anglo Irish stock & would qualify as an Ulster. Since when are Ulsters considered Irish?

Even if one considers him that translates to 1.5 ppl out of an estimated 80-100 million ppl of Irish descent.

Exceptions that prove the rule.

I've also given you the example of Anthony Quinn of Irish Mexican heritage. His father was from Ireland. Quinn went on to write in his autobiography that his love for art music & architecture stemmed from his Mexican genes & that if he were fully Irish he'd be no better than an animal - someone who drank excessively, brawled incessantly ate immoderately & got laid whenever he felt like with whomever he felt like ( the only saving grace here was that he was a womanizer & not a fag or into bestiality) .

Time is a dimension. We live in Einstein 4D block universe , where past present and future already exist
and this is proven by relativity of simultaneity principal. Time as a 4th dimension is hard to comprehend but it is out there like all of space is out there.

Fun fact for you all , time doesn't flow at all actually. You only feel flow or passage of time because of your brain nothing more. It's like a DVD running frame by frame. There is disease , i forgot it's name where people dont feel this illusionary Flow of time due to damage to there brain. They see running water as frozen water. Time is nothing more than an illusion, i would go on to say even reality is.
No one knows source/origin gravity. Or concept of time. All the theories are assumptions that correlate each other.
actually it is well understood.

Time is a dimension. We live in Einstein 4D block universe , where past present and future already exist
and this is proven by relativity of simultaneity principal. Time as a 4th dimension is hard to comprehend but it is out there like all of space is out there.

Fun fact for you all , time doesn't flow at all actually. You only feel flow or passage of time because of your brain nothing more. It's like a DVD running frame by frame. There is disease , i forgot it's name where people dont feel this illusionary Flow of time due to damage to there brain. They see running water as frozen water. Time is nothing more than an illusion, i would go on to say even reality is.

actually it is well understood.
Interesting. Any simple reference to quote ? Like any YT video etc

Walton here is of Anglo Irish stock & would qualify as an Ulster. Since when are Ulsters considered Irish?

Even if one considers him that translates to 1.5 ppl out of an estimated 80-100 million ppl of Irish descent.

Exceptions that prove the rule.

I've also given you the example of Anthony Quinn of Irish Mexican heritage. His father was from Ireland. Quinn went on to write in his autobiography that his love for art music & architecture stemmed from his Mexican genes & that if he were fully Irish he'd be no better than an animal - someone who drank excessively, brawled incessantly ate immoderately & got laid whenever he felt like with whomever he felt like ( the only saving grace here was that he was a womanizer & not a fag or into bestiality) .
Those were just Irish people from Ireland. People of Irish descent from elsewhere will have won lots of Nobel prizes if you look.

Those were just Irish people from Ireland. People of Irish descent from elsewhere will have won lots of Nobel prizes if you look.
And what's exactly preventing you from posting all those details here & shutting me up for good. While you're at it, pls do post how many Irish are members of MENSA? Or how many have won the Fields medal? Or how many Irish kids have won the Spelling Bee contest in the US?

And what's exactly preventing you from posting all those details here & shutting me up for good. While you're at it, pls do post how many Irish are members of MENSA? Or how many have won the Fields medal? Or how many Irish kids have won the Spelling Bee contest in the US?
Because I've already done it before but you've come back with the same statement, so it didn't shut you up for good then, and this time would be no different. You are like a fouling pigeon, and there is only one way to shut up a fouling pigeon.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Status
Not open for further replies.