Why A5 need an extra booster?

Yeah I don't get it.
Because its real range is north of 8000 KM and it can accomodate MIRV warhead. More range and more throw weight requires boosters.

India will reveal its true range and MIRV when political situations will be right.

The first jet was a attitude correction jet.
The second part looks like piece of canister motor which pushes missile out of cansiter.
Its not exactly a secret. Its in public domain that Indian canisters contain a motor to push the massive missile out.

It's okay, I don't expect Pakistani 'analysts' to understand what any of these are or what purpose they serve. Pakistan has neither the technological capacity to develop canisters for 50 ton+ missiles, nor the flight control software + thrust-vectored flex nozzle tech to maneuver ballistic missiles in ascent stage.

Even their latest missiles still use control fins (something India got rid of almost 20 years ago, even the Agni-3 first tested in 2006 has no need of control fins.

S
It's okay, I don't expect Pakistani 'analysts' to understand what any of these are or what purpose they serve. Pakistan has neither the technological capacity to develop canisters for 50 ton+ missiles, nor the flight control software + thrust-vectored flex nozzle tech to maneuver ballistic missiles in ascent stage.

Even their latest missiles still use control fins (something India got rid of almost 20 years ago, even the Agni-3 first tested in 2006 has no need of control fins.
S-400 also uses jet vanes and connected fins.
Yet india is spending billions on buying them.

• Haha
Reactions: Parthu and Ashwin
S

S-400 also uses jet vanes and connected fins.
Yet india is spending billions on buying them.

S-400 is a SAM, it has to maneuver to hit fast-moving objects like aircraft.

If you can't understand difference between that and a ballistic missile, god help you.

You see fins anywhere on their Topol-M ICBM?

launch_closeup_1.jpg

S-400 is a SAM, it has to maneuver to hit fast-moving objects like aircraft.

If you can't understand difference between that and a ballistic missile, god help you.

You see fins anywhere on their Topol-M ICBM?

launch_closeup_1.jpg
As you have already asserted In your previous comment that being a Pakistani I am not supposed to understand anything about missiles, but as indian you are supposed to know everything. Because missiles are taught in indian primary schools.
But may I point out that SAMs need a far more efficient maneuvering system than ballistic missiles, for obvious reasons.
So a SAM using jet vanes instead of TVC is proof enough that Jet vanes is not as bad as you portrayed ik your comment.

As you have already asserted In your previous comment that being a Pakistani I am not supposed to understand anything about missiles, but as indian you are supposed to know everything. Because missiles are taught in indian primary schools.
But may I point out that SAMs need a far more efficient maneuvering system than ballistic missiles, for obvious reasons.
So a SAM using jet vanes instead of TVC is proof enough that Jet vanes is not as bad as you portrayed ik your comment.

Lol

Jet vanes are also TVC. You are talking about fins.

They serve no purpose on modern ballistic missiles with advanced flight control software & flex nozzles.

Only old ballistic missiles with outdated flight control software require fins (like Prithvi, Agni-1/2, older Chinese missiles, all Pakistani missiles).