LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Azerbaijan did defeat and captured Armenian Land, you just need two things to do such things a) military superiority over enemy b) determination.
We lacks determination.

Those are inconsequential countries. You can't fathom what amount of randirona will start by leftists-Jihadi nexus and their presstitutes worldover if India takes GB back. To me it's the biggest hurdle in India reclaiming PoK, neither nukes nor PA. It will have economic costs as well and our products, services and investments may be boycotted for few years. We should add couple of more trillion dollars in economy to make it expensive for anyone that tries to take paxtan's side in conflict.

I believe balakot has settled the nuclear bogey once and for all. Pak will not use tactical nukes because even one tactical nuke used would mean all Pali cities being wiped out. So unless all the Pali generals first move to UK or US and then press the launch button, I don’t see this happening

another thing is that it is doubtful that pak even has tac nukes. Like their bluff of MIRV Ababeel missile, their possession of tac nukes is also a big question mark.
Why do you (for everybody in general) fear nuclear attack? Will it not be good for the region in long term?
They have larger stockpile than us asper reports. It will be a doomsday for us too.
What's wrong with doomsday? Why do people exaggerate so much? Why even ask for war or even skirmish if so much fear is there?!?

Those are inconsequential countries. You can't fathom what amount of randirona will start by leftists-Jihadi nexus and their presstitutes worldover if India takes GB back. To me it's the biggest hurdle in India reclaiming PoK, neither nukes nor PA. It will have economic costs as well and our products, services and investments may be boycotted for few years. We should add couple of more trillion dollars in economy to make it expensive for anyone that tries to take paxtan's side in conflict.
Don't talk bullshit. No one including left, congress or even owaisi speak against government in last six years when comes to punishing Pakistan or china. If you want to cover up our inaction on our enemy find some other reasons. Even Raga keep on pushing government to take action against Chinese, but government keep mum on it and still same.
War comes with attrition, loss of life & financial loss but we need to see the how much GB it will help india ling run.

Don't talk bullshit. No one including left, congress or even owaisi speak against government in last six years when comes to punishing Pakistan or china. If you want to cover up our inaction on our enemy find some other reasons. Even Raga keep on pushing government to take action against Chinese, but government keep mum on it and still same.
War comes with attrition, loss of life & financial loss but we need to see the how much GB it will help india ling run.

I was referring to International nexus, no one speaks domestically because here's overwhelming support of govt but opposition do provide ammo silently to our adversaries and then attack govt indirectly based on some report in NYT, BBC etc or statement by other world leaders.

See how media wars are fought. Real video footage marked as manipulated news. This is the leftist filth I was talking about

I was referring to International nexus, no one speaks domestically because here's overwhelming support of govt but opposition do provide ammo silently to our adversaries and then attack govt indirectly based on some report in NYT, BBC etc or statement by other world leaders.

See how media wars are fought. Real video footage marked as manipulated news. This is the leftist filth I was talking about

Do you have any evidence for that tgey are conspiring against India? Opposition will try to overturn government (irrespective of tye color of the flag, be it bjp or Congress )., that doesnt mean rhat they are against India. I saw present government supporters try to derail GOI's failure in containing Pakistan &china by blaming opposition, ridiculous.

Reactions: Jaymax
Once we take out their Air defence and Sam system .We can use C 17 and C 130 J ,also the IL 76 .to deploy at least 10000 troops within hrs . Fighting between heavily armed Para SF and civil fighter would be a different one
10k troops are no way enough to take over PoK or GB. Remember we deployed a lot more to keep the kashmiri populace in check. We need atleast 50-100k troops with a rapid thrust of mechanized columns and active air support for such an operation, particularly given the hostile civilians. The moment we take up such an op, pak would move their entire military force from the western sector to the east during which RAW should mobilize all of Balochistan liberation groups and attacks from Afghanistan

Also, you don't employ elite Para SF to fight civilians... airborne paratroopers and ground troops can take care of that. Para SF should be used to take out critical installations and strategic assets

Reactions: Killbot
10k troops are no way enough to take over PoK or GB. Remember we deployed a lot more to keep the kashmiri populace in check. We need atleast 50-100k troops with a rapid thrust of mechanized columns and active air support for such an operation, particularly given the hostile civilians. The moment we take up such an op, pak would move their entire military force from the western sector to the east during which RAW should mobilize all of Balochistan liberation groups and attacks from Afghanistan

Also, you don't employ elite Para SF to fight civilians... airborne paratroopers and ground troops can take care of that. Para SF should be used to take out critical installations and strategic assets

We need SIX months of Intense Air Land Battle to take POK

We need SIX months of Intense Air Land Battle to take POK
No war lasts six months in this day and age...that too for major military powers like India & pak. We're not fighting an unconventional battle to prolong this since international powers would start pressurizing for truce

The battle should last for less than a month at best but the aftermath...which is to told the territory against a hostile populace and establish our foothold is what'll take a long time

• Agree
Reactions: jetray and Bali78
We have an advantage at pretty much any rung now.

Then choice must be the one with least damage to us. At this moment troop hunting with low caliber on a daily basis is returning nothing, with higher troop concentration and poor equipment Indian Armed forces will never be able to inflict disproportionate loss to PA.

Then choice must be the one with least damage to us. At this moment troop hunting with low caliber on a daily basis is returning nothing, with higher troop concentration and poor equipment Indian Armed forces will never be able to inflict disproportionate loss to PA.

My personal opinion is we need to take back PoK over the next few years, at least by 2030 if not 2025. My main concern is the removal of the geographical link between Pak and China rather than in simply taking back our own territory, although that's pretty much the result of this move. Meaning, it needs to serve a geopolitical objective with long term goals in mind.

So what we should do is convert the LoC into the LAC. We need to initiate a Forward Policy in PoK and slowly take back mountains over time, until we are fully ready to retake PoK in its entirety. And when Pak or China complain, we can return the same in coin to the Chinese aggression in Ladakh. I think there is benefit in hyphenating China and Pakistan today. Since an alliance is inevitable between the two, putting them in the same bracket will force China to make Pak behave.

My main concern is the removal of the geographical link between Pak and China
exactly, this is what we should aim for disconnect them which is more of a achievable goal specially snapping that highway link. For that we need to make POK a hotly contested unstable military region. Look this is what china does to us, when we build roads or bridges in our territory. On the other hand in POK we let them run riot by building highways which is totally ridiculous. We need to carry out bombing raids and send a clear message that they cannot our silence for granted. I believe if we create better infra on eastern border we can hold access to aksai chin highway as a bargaining chip against china vs pakistan.

Reactions: JustCurious
GB have another peculiarity .Unlike PoK it is not that heavily populated.
Combined with the terrain ,it can be a viable plan .Even now.
Once we take out their Air defence and Sam system .We can use C 17 and C 130 J ,also the IL 76 .to deploy at least 10000 troops within hrs . Fighting between heavily armed Para SF and civil fighter would be a different one.
We should make pakistan lose control in GB like their western border with afghanistan is. Once it becomes a lawless region they will spend more resources and ppl to control it like they are doing in balochistan.

We should make pakistan lose control in GB like their western border with afghanistan is. Once it becomes a lawless region they will spend more resources and ppl to control it like they are doing in balochistan.
Idea is good,but we may be portrayed as a terrorist exporter.

exactly, this is what we should aim for disconnect them which is more of a achievable goal specially snapping that highway link. For that we need to make POK a hotly contested unstable military region. Look this is what china does to us, when we build roads or bridges in our territory. On the other hand in POK we let them run riot by building highways which is totally ridiculous. We need to carry out bombing raids and send a clear message that they cannot our silence for granted. I believe if we create better infra on eastern border we can hold access to aksai chin highway as a bargaining chip against china vs pakistan.

We can't threaten Aksai Chin without going to war though.

Not a good idea. We need a stable GB since we eventually plan on controlling it in the future. We need to make the rest of Pakistan lawless instead, like Balochistan.

Reactions: JustCurious
My personal opinion is we need to take back PoK over the next few years, at least by 2030 if not 2025. My main concern is the removal of the geographical link between Pak and China rather than in simply taking back our own territory, although that's pretty much the result of this move. Meaning, it needs to serve a geopolitical objective with long term goals in mind.

So what we should do is convert the LoC into the LAC. We need to initiate a Forward Policy in PoK and slowly take back mountains over time, until we are fully ready to retake PoK in its entirety. And when Pak or China complain, we can return the same in coin to the Chinese aggression in Ladakh. I think there is benefit in hyphenating China and Pakistan today. Since an alliance is inevitable between the two, putting them in the same bracket will force China to make Pak behave.

Your wish need a position of strength viz a viz Pakistan + China combo, and I do not see India acquiring the same in near or even distant future.

TBH we have far more open cracks to be exploited than the rivals.

Sorry I need to be realistic in my approach.

Only solution is (if at all we need PoK back at all cost)-

1. Take a loss in eastern front, make allies with China against western block.
2. Offer China passage to Arabian sea in case India ever regain PoK and GB.
3. Press the peddle on Pakistan, go salami slicing while balancing the N threshold.
4. While doing #1 to #3, keep internal right wing extremism in check. You can't have societal disharmony and imbalance while trying to expand your boundaries.

Your wish need a position of strength viz a viz Pakistan + China combo, and I do not see India acquiring the same in near or even distant future.

3. Press the peddle on Pakistan, go salami slicing while balancing the N threshold.
4. While doing #1 to #3, keep internal right wing extremism in check. You can't have societal disharmony and imbalance while trying to expand your boundaries.

Interesting !! you find internal right wing extremism more dangerous than left wing extremism which killed more than 20,000 people in the last 20 years .

It's leftist extremism that will cause problems in taking over PoK and GB or a more aggressive military. We need a more robust right wing actually.

China will never be our ally please understand. You are indoctrinated with similar marxist-Gandhuan bullshit. China doesn't believe in alliance or equality. It wants vassals. Atleast U.S still has an alliance system which we can exploit. We will either be a vassal of the chinese or ally of the U.S. We can't take over Pakistan without the blessings of the Americans. For that we will also have to deploy ourselves in Afghanistan. The road to Rawalpindi begins in Kabul...

1 is impossible. India's and China's views are completely divergent for any alliance to work.
2 is entirely against our interests.
3 works entirely against Chinese interests, which is among the reasons why 1 or 2 are impossible.

China wants a subservient and broken India. So 1 and 2 are unlikely to ever happen within the current environment, and this is even if we forgo most of our interests and become subservient. We are far too divergent in views for it to work, since China sees our democratic system as an existential threat to their one-party system's survival. The Chinese need India to fail. India, and the West by extension, wins the moment the Chinese people see the advantages of democracy over communism.

4. Right wing is the future of India, whereas left wing has proven itself to be a complete and utter failure. As for extremism, we need to put curbs on its potential for violence, but we need a full consolidation of the right wing in India in elections. We need an India that fully converges towards national pride and national security, and everything else must be relegated to the side, otherwise India's future is going to be very dismal. With left wing, our future is guaranteed to be dead, and we know that for a fact already.

As for strength, we have it with respect to Pakistan. And we do not really need it with China. But what we really need is a distracted China, which means we need the Americans to be aggressive with China until such time we get the needed strength to face them on our own. Since we are not alone, we are not under pressure to police them ourselves.