Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile : News, Updates and Discussions

Brahmos may be a favourable missile, but india is not a favourable country to purchase defense equipment. Asper Dr APR indi denied armenia WLR when they need the radar during war.

Yeas, 1500 km mach 3 missile will be a ulta heavy weight missile, no military will go for such platform for attack role
Two more swathis wouldn't have changed the fate of the Armenians. They tried to play funny with the Russians and paid heavily for it.

Two more swathis wouldn't have changed the fate of the Armenians. They tried to play funny with the Russians and paid heavily for it.
It will not, even 100 swathis could not change the outcome of that war. Neither that mere two swathis made much impact on LAC too.

What i am saying is our attitude, when a country is involved in war any single piece of equipment will be relief to them, and a country who supported india unconditionally ask a speedy delivery of tye military equipment we are not supposed to deny that request at any coast. We should have provide to them from our inventory itself. Remember if reports are true PAF pilots took part in that war along with Azerbaijan.

How many Brahmos stock we have across service? I know that one regiment means 90 missile for Army. If I am not wrong 4 regiment IA already have. If call comes can we fire up 70 to 80 of them in a span of 10 to 12 hour before full scale invasion to our western neighbor. Is it the world's most frequently tested missile currently ?

It will not, even 100 swathis could not change the outcome of that war. Neither that mere two swathis made much impact on LAC too.

What i am saying is our attitude, when a country is involved in war any single piece of equipment will be relief to them, and a country who supported india unconditionally ask a speedy delivery of tye military equipment we are not supposed to deny that request at any coast. We should have provide to them from our inventory itself. Remember if reports are true PAF pilots took part in that war along with Azerbaijan.

These radars are not made very quickly that we can donate them to Armenia WHEN India China war can break out any moment

And absence of one Radar means we cannot direct Counter Battery Fire
When we need to.do it immediately

So.that means more casualties and damages

Even Russia and Israel are giving us equipment and weapons after first securing their needs , though they dont face any threat

Armenia should have merged with Russia long back

These radars are not made very quickly that we can donate them to Armenia WHEN India China war can break out any moment

And absence of one Radar means we cannot direct Counter Battery Fire
When we need to.do it immediately

So.that means more casualties and damages

Even Russia and Israel are giving us equipment and weapons after first securing their needs , though they dont face any threat

Armenia should have merged with Russia long back
Man they were in war, and we can easily transfer few from our own inventory. We were in standoff with china, i do agree, but i will give emergency weightage to a country involved in war.
I feel our future weapons sale like, especially brahmose will face a set back. Who will buy a n ultra costly cruise missile from an unreliable supplier?

Man they were in war, and we can easily transfer few from our own inventory. We were in standoff with china, i do agree, but i will give emergency weightage to a country involved in war.
I feel our future weapons sale like, especially brahmose will face a set back. Who will buy a n ultra costly cruise missile from an unreliable supplier?
Did we hear of any support for Armenia from either EU or USA? When 2-3 nations ganged up against Armenia, India would be the last country to assist you and that too when China (which is 4-5 times bigger) is at your door. So we should not be over enthusiastic with such assumptions. India is not surplus of any type of arms even with 2 nuclear states sharing land boundary with us. Even with a proactive PM like Mr. Modi, I wouldn't dream about us helping anyone at this juncture. The Kilo class submarine being gifted to Myanmar is still a mystery for me at least and I don't understand what was the need for us to gift it when we are short on SSK's. I do agree few of these radars would not have helped Armenia but it would have only enhanced our stature in the world of Arms export that we are one of the more dependable arms suppliers. To that extent I agree that it was a missed opportunity.

Stop getting emotional over Armenia. It became a lost cause when they welcomed western parties to interfere in Armenian internal politics...

Stop getting emotional over Armenia. It became a lost cause when they welcomed western parties to interfere in Armenian internal politics...
I am not getting emotional on armenia, but i am seriously worried about Indian policy towards a country who purchase weapons from us, we literally sabotaged our chance in international market.

I am not getting emotional on armenia, but i am seriously worried about Indian policy towards a country who purchase weapons from us, we literally sabotaged our chance in international market.
What are your views on the ALH we exported to Ecuador, assuming you're aware of that development?

We were close to Saddam's Iraq then also we didn't show any backbone defending him. Don't worry it's the typical spineless Indian foreign policy. A policy of low risk and no return...

rahmos may be a favourable missile, but india is not a favourable country to purchase defense equipment. Asper Dr APR indi denied armenia WLR when they need the radar during war
Your source is baba. That says it all.

Were they supposed conjure some radars out of their asses? They entered production in August. You expect them to deliver all the systems and get it operational in 1 month? Oh and by the way, armenia surrendered within the said month. The only thing they were gonna detect with their radars was Russian planes and tanks, which they couldn't do jackshit about.

should have provide to them from our inventory itself. Remember if reports are true PAF pilots took part in that war along with Azerbaijan.
Baba's reports...

And what were we supposed to do when our radars were in armenia? Why would we even give a flying *censored* about some random, tiny European country? Because the porks sent terrorists to help their enemy?

Your source is baba. That says it all.

Were they supposed conjure some radars out of their asses? They entered production in August. You expect them to deliver all the systems and get it operational in 1 month? Oh and by the way, armenia surrendered within the said month. The only thing they were gonna detect with their radars was Russian planes and tanks, which they couldn't do jackshit about.
What is the problem with that source?

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot
LOLWA Chini say same about India with regard to Russia and USoffA
We are a lost cause because we are dirty low IQ Ahsan according to the chongs. You overestimate the capacity of thinking of the bateaters. Last time I went to one of their forums they were getting excited over a 122 mm howitzer and were thinking of it as some revolutionary invention the CCP made.
On a serious note they themselves were sympathetic to the Armenians. And for some reason call Pakistan Minibus I don't know why..
But chongs are right now on a different tangent..

Reactions: Bali78 and Killbot
We are a lost cause because we are dirty low IQ Ahsan according to the chongs. You overestimate the capacity of thinking of the bateaters. Last time I went to one of their forums they were getting excited over a 122 mm howitzer and were thinking of it as some revolutionary invention the CCP made.
On a serious note they themselves were sympathetic to the Armenians. And for some reason call Pakistan Minibus I don't know why..
But chongs are right now on a different tangent..
Mini bus ? lol but why