The Future of the EU

Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlam.

@randomradio, @vstol Jockey, @Picdelarmirand-oil, @halloweene, @Bon Plan, @STEPHEN COHEN, @_Anonymous_

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the French have very clear concepts regarding Political Islam

The British on the other hand have an
Ostrich Attitude

Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlam.

@randomradio, @vstol Jockey, @Picdelarmirand-oil, @halloweene, @Bon Plan, @STEPHEN COHEN, @_Anonymous_

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The article is making a reference to teaching Arabic to Muslim students. That's a good thing. This way they can read the Quran in all its glory without other people manipulating the translations, and this allows them to make their own opinion about the religion while living under the moderating influence of French culture.

The article is making a reference to teaching Arabic to Muslim students. That's a good thing. This way they can read the Quran in all its glory without other people manipulating the translations, and this allows them to make their own opinion about the religion while living under the moderating influence of French culture.
The translations require no manipulation, that's the great misconception.
Only for those that want it !
I think it should be mandatory for all EU citizens in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I think it should be mandatory for all EU citizens in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.
The GB situation is worst I'm afraid. The main england city are full of muslims...
the result will be the same in all the western europe : a civil war in a few years.

The translations require no manipulation, that's the great misconception.

The problem with Islam is the majority of the believers do not know what's written in their book. Some vested interests have made up a weird rule saying you should read the book in Arabic and not other languages, although the Quran is cool with translations. So this was done in order to take control of the information. Now pretty much all non-Arabic Muslims read the book in Arabic, without understanding a single word in it. They have convinced themselves that Arabic is the way to go.

The best way to prevent Muslims from being the strictest followers of Islam is by forcing them to actually read and understand the book. Not just read, but also understand. There are so many things that Muslims do in their daily life that are considered haraam. But they simply go with the flow, do some haraam things here and there, while criticising other aspects that are haraam. They are all basically hypocrites, but the problem is they do not know they are being hypocrites. Islam is a religion of hypocrites, and in order to sensitise them of that, they need to actually figure it out themselves. A self-awareness if you will. Hence the Arabic education.

Reactions: Bon Plan
The GB situation is worst I'm afraid. The main england city are full of muslims...
the result will be the same in all the western europe : a civil war in a few years.

It's going to become a problem if Muslims keep coming in. At the current level, it's not such a big threat since the percentage as of population is really small.

It's going to become a problem if Muslims keep coming in. At the current level, it's not such a big threat since the percentage as of population is really small.
In France 12 to 15% of the population are muslims. And they have a lot of child....
Fortunately all of them are not terrorists, but since 15 years +/- all the terrorists (in France) are muslims... it's a serious threat. The politics top brass didn't want to see the problem for yearsss. Things are going to move fastly.

• Agree
Reactions: randomradio
In France 12 to 15% of the population are muslims. And they have a lot of child....
Fortunately all of them are not terrorists, but since 15 years +/- all the terrorists (in France) are muslims... it's a serious threat. The politics top brass didn't want to see the problem for yearsss. Things are going to move fastly.
If it's already 12-15% , there's nothing much you can do about it. By the time you actually recognize the nature of the beast and come up with a consensus on how to deal with them, they'd well be 20-25% of the population given very high TFR of Muslims & absolutely abysmal TFR of most of Western Europe. Add to it the refugees creeping in legally or illegally.

Before we left, maybe 6 years ago, I actually suggested to my local MP that we should use this tactic. Simply do what we want and let the EU respond to it however they want.

The EU is so far holding off on approving the 23 billion euros ($36 billion) in EU grants and 34 billion in cheap loans.
That response wouldn't even have worked on us either. It was a fantastic idea, which would have left both Leavers and Remainers happy.

Last edited:

This is very interesting. I was under the impression Lithuanian actions were carefully choreographed by the West. I was laboring under the impression that the West is a monolith.

I guess China was successful then in driving a wedge. If AUKUS created the doubt, this is confirmation. First France backs off from extending support to push back China now Germany bats for them.

The Observatoire de la laïcité estimates the number of Muslims in France at 4.1 million (i.e. about 6% of the total population).

The Observatoire de la laïcité estimates the number of Muslims in France at 4.1 million (i.e. about 6% of the total population).
According to a french senate study, in 2016 the % was between 6% and 10.5%.
Add the legal and illegal immigration, mainly from africa, mainly muslim.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
According to a french senate study, in 2016 the % was between 6% and 10.5%.
Add the legal and illegal immigration, mainly from africa, mainly muslim.
I've seen estimates years ago assuming them to be 10% then . If it's true , boy , your collective goose is cooked. Their TFR will far outnumber yours such that to go from 10% to 25% in a matter of a couple of decades at the most is no big deal.