Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

This person has predicted reforms of indian education systems going to happen way back in April 2020.This one is his re uploaded video.
Dont know wether he got information regarding government plan via some other means.
It is good thing Modi was not PM of India in 99, else he would have said on Pakistani intruders "No one has intruded and nor is anyone intruding, nor has any post been captured by someone"
No, against pakistan... i doubt

I am not well versed in Tamil, i think he is talking about we losing a fighter jet in immediate future by enemy fire. Some one with knowledge in Tamil language can translate it. This man is a popular astrologer.

@vstol Jockey do you know Tamil?
And dont go with the heading, its a poorly written english from a tamil channel
He is right bloody hell, a politician in north died already due to covid and if reports are true a helicopter crashed along our border ( fortunately it belongs to chinese )

can anyone list out his predictions.
Agastya Jeeva naadi jothidar babu latest world prediction. Watch the full video. Indian Air Force preparing for war.Next month there will be tension surrounding the war cloud. Then, nothing will happen. 7 countries will support India. Friendly country will oppose. Corona tension continues . next month will include. A minister in the northern state will be killed by Corona. A great character actress will also die. Corona will decrease in Chennai. After climbing in other districts of Tamil Nadu, Corona will decrease. Thus said the nadi astrologer babu.

This is as per the youtube video description. I dont speak tamil.

P.S.- friend who will not support seems to be Either Russia or Israel. Israel has strong ties with China and it may just chose them over India in case of a conflict.

Agastya Jeeva naadi jothidar babu latest world prediction. Watch the full video. Indian Air Force preparing for war.Next month there will be tension surrounding the war cloud. Then, nothing will happen. 7 countries will support India. Friendly country will oppose. Corona tension continues . next month will include. A minister in the northern state will be killed by Corona. A great character actress will also die. Corona will decrease in Chennai. After climbing in other districts of Tamil Nadu, Corona will decrease. Thus said the nadi astrologer babu.

This is as per the youtube video description. I dont speak tamil.

P.S.- friend who will not support seems to be Either Russia or Israel. Israel has strong ties with China and it may just chose them over India in case of a conflict.
where is the prediction of helicopter crash in it and fighters being shot down? I think that Russia will be a bystander and Israel will support us due to Quad.

can anyone list out his predictions.
My tamil is very bad, but
where is the prediction of helicopter crash in it and fighters being shot down? I think that Russia will be a bystander and Israel will support us due to Quad.
@12:12 he says "por vimanangal" translation is fighter aircraft.
Then he says out of 7 friendly countries, one will back stab india.
And its difficult for me to translate the things too. Difficult tamil for me
He says next month - not sure if he meant August or the Hindu month - war planes will fly and we will get the "nature/ability" to shoot them down. War planes will be flying, the situation will become very tense but it will die down.

He also says that 7 countries will help India and so India will gain the strength of those countries. One country - not clear if he meant one of the 7 , whom we think as an ally would be a traitor.

He also says that in N.India a minister could die of Covid and possibly a senior/elderly actress as well.

@vstol Jockey @Golden_Rule is the astrologer speaking in some ancient language?
@vstol Jockey this the proper translation i guess. @kausthika can you translate the entire thing...

My tamil is very bad, but

@12:12 he says "por vimanangal" translation is fighter aircraft.
Then he says out of 7 friendly countries, one will back stab india.
And its difficult for me to translate the things too. Difficult tamil for me

@vstol Jockey this the proper translation i guess. @kausthika can you translate the entire thing...
Don't we have anybody here who knows ancient Tamil? But the interviewer did speak proper Tamil.

Don't we have anybody here who knows ancient Tamil? But the interviewer did speak proper Tamil.
I am very bad in decoding the tamil. Tamil guys speaks to yoh a non tamilian is a highly watered down version, but they use proper tamil in television & News channels.

@Hydra

Will do so in the morning, I didn't pay much attention last time to his other predictions. I haven't been able to find any source which points to the "language" he speaks before he gives out the prediction.

From his other videos, there seems to be some pattern to the noise, but it isn't ancient Tamil.

He is right bloody hell, a politician in north died already due to covid and if reports are true a helicopter crashed along our border ( fortunately it belongs to chinese )

From this video following are the predictions

The interviewer starts off the video by saying that the astrologer had predicted previously the following

1) In N.India there will be a political problem - the interviewer associates it to Rajasthan
2) In N.India an actress will die - again interviewer associates it to an unnamed actress who claimed that she was to die to cancer
3) In N.India there will be floods due to rain - interviewer interprets it as the flood situation in Bihar
4) In a foreign country there will be problems - interpreted as USA having more problems with Covid and other issues
5) International flights will start from Jul 15
6) T.N will have light rains
7) In TN Corona cases will follow an up and down trend

Then he goes on to say that many people are suffering from hunger and asks when they can get out of this situation, then the astrologer starts off with the following

Next month people's awareness will increase, results will be there for decrease in Corona cases
Number of deaths will increase towards end of month and decrease - I suppose he meant towards end of July
September there will be further decrease in cases and from October onwards normalcy will return
From October other countries will start talking about a new disease or infection , we will not be affected by it
Specifically he says from Jul 23 - cases will decrease, Aug 12 - it will surely decrease
Aug/Sep - temples will open and people will receive the benefits of the poojas at the temples
Schools likely to open and officials will ensure that it works without affecting the children
Next month - Aug - warplanes will fly and we are likely to be in a situation shoot them down, we will see war planes flying
India is a strong country , it will have the co-operation of 7 countries and India will gain from their strength, we will think some countries are our friends but they might turn out to be our enemies/or might work against us.
We will go to a warlike situation but it will disappear , same tense situation will prevail till next month and subside
In another N. State - a minister can die from Covid
An actress can die possibly out of Covid
In Chennai Covid cases will decrease, in other districts will increase and then decrease

I found another video where he describes what is behind the song, its a long video , I haven't seen it fully, will watch it later

I only caught that jeeva nadi jyotish is where letters start to appear continuously due to a force inside him, his chakras start to work and he starts giving the letters. He sings because in the past there was no sound system and they have to be audible to the audience for e.g. in a gathering , then he goes on to claim it is "granthai" and that his ancestors used to write them down in palm leaf as the letters started to come out. I will watch the interview fully and then translate.

Reactions: Hydra
From this video following are the predictions

The interviewer starts off the video by saying that the astrologer had predicted previously the following

1) In N.India there will be a political problem - the interviewer associates it to Rajasthan
2) In N.India an actress will die - again interviewer associates it to an unnamed actress who claimed that she was to die to cancer
3) In N.India there will be floods due to rain - interviewer interprets it as the flood situation in Bihar
4) In a foreign country there will be problems - interpreted as USA having more problems with Covid and other issues
5) International flights will start from Jul 15
6) T.N will have light rains
7) In TN Corona cases will follow an up and down trend

Then he goes on to say that many people are suffering from hunger and asks when they can get out of this situation, then the astrologer starts off with the following

Next month people's awareness will increase, results will be there for decrease in Corona cases
Number of deaths will increase towards end of month and decrease - I suppose he meant towards end of July
September there will be further decrease in cases and from October onwards normalcy will return
From October other countries will start talking about a new disease or infection , we will not be affected by it
Specifically he says from Jul 23 - cases will decrease, Aug 12 - it will surely decrease
Aug/Sep - temples will open and people will receive the benefits of the poojas at the temples
Schools likely to open and officials will ensure that it works without affecting the children
Next month - Aug - warplanes will fly and we are likely to be in a situation shoot them down, we will see war planes flying
India is a strong country , it will have the co-operation of 7 countries and India will gain from their strength, we will think some countries are our friends but they might turn out to be our enemies/or might work against us.
We will go to a warlike situation but it will disappear , same tense situation will prevail till next month and subside
In another N. State - a minister can die from Covid
An actress can die possibly out of Covid
In Chennai Covid cases will decrease, in other districts will increase and then decrease

I found another video where he describes what is behind the song, its a long video , I haven't seen it fully, will watch it later

I only caught that jeeva nadi jyotish is where letters start to appear continuously due to a force inside him, his chakras start to work and he starts giving the letters. He sings because in the past there was no sound system and they have to be audible to the audience for e.g. in a gathering , then he goes on to claim it is "granthai" and that his ancestors used to write them down in palm leaf as the letters started to come out. I will watch the interview fully and then translate.
This is the sure-shot sign of a charlatan. Making predictions about highly probable events in a vague manner. I can do it too! LOL
1. Political problems in N.India happen every few months. LOL
2. The actress who died did just did 1 random film, I am forgetting her name. There thousands of actress like that in entire N.India and every year a few dies.
3. Every year there are floods in multiple places in N.India during Monsoon!
4. I am not sure of a single year in the last 2 decades not having any international crisis.
5. International flights didn't start on July 15.
6. Don't know about this.
7 It's obvious everywhere Coronba will eventually follow a downward trend.
In the end, astrology is a business having the highest number of charlatans and fraud. This is a FACT.

Traitor friend - Nepal is obvious right?

His jeevan nadi even more obscure.
He says letters will form in same leaf continously for him.
Even a piece of paper is enough for him.
It comes from his soul ie jeevan it seems.

I am suspecting the finger print they as ask for is to avoid giving different predictions being given next time we visit. They used to say, your leaf taken out won't be in the library.

@vstol Jockey and others, after today event of bhoomi poojan for Ram Temple, I am feeling we will see a very decisive and destructive war in few years.

Starting of Ram mandir is no coincidence. It's a ray of hope for Hindus, a galvanizing force in coming gloomy times.

I am sure clock has started somewhere in universe for massive war even turning into world war 3.

War seems inevitable and exactly in the same time frame as I had predicted. The result will also be as I had predicted. Anytime after 25th Aug but before 05 Nov.
Also check about communal riots. I had predicted that when Rahu-Ketu axis goes to Taurus-Scorpio, we have rise in communal tensions and major riots happen in India. It seems after defeating China & Pakistan in a two front war, Modi will accelerate the speed of reforms with laws like UCC and Population control bill.

War seems inevitable and exactly in the same time frame as I had predicted. The result will also be as I had predicted. Anytime after 25th Aug but before 05 Nov.
Also check about communal riots. I had predicted that when Rahu-Ketu axis goes to Taurus-Scorpio, we have rise in communal tensions and major riots happen in India. It seems after defeating China & Pakistan in a two front war, Modi will accelerate the speed of reforms with laws like UCC and Population control bill.
Mars in aries is beneficial for both India and China. While it makes India invincible for that period, it also gives China benefits from the enemies. So it would be interesting to see the result of a war b/w India and China during this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.