Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radhakrishanan was as a very good astrologer. Please read Freedom at Midnight. He asked Nehru to delay swearing in and creation of the nation by seven days to come out of kalsarpayoga
But Nehru was so strongly against Jinnah that he asked how will we explain why Pakistan became independent before India. The compromise was reached by ensuring that India is born with Tauras Lagna which justifies agriculture and technology. India will rule the world in these parameters in next five years and forever as the kal sarpa yoga is over.
Long back I had posted on another forum what my Grandfather had told me when he taught me astrology. He had stated that India after Independence will have 13 mouni babas who will pretend to do good for the nation but will not do so. After 50 years, world will realise the power of India and once the terahaanvi of this nation is done, India will rise again to becaome world leader.
Modi is 14th PM of India. Many call him 15th as they include GL Nanda who was always a temporary PM and never an appointed. Pranob Mukherjee was 13th President of India.
As per Hindu system, a deadman is in preta yoni till thirteenth day and after that based on his karma he enters Swarga from one of the four doors of swarga. After that based on his karma, he is either given Moksha or asked to spend more time on earth in a different or same yoni. Hamaaray desh kee teharaveen ho gayi hai aur naya janam shroo hua hai. A rebirth which will make us great again.

This everything is alright but tell us about India china conflict outcome sir ji.

This everything is alright but tell us about India china conflict outcome sir ji.
Short, intense and completely one sided in India's favour. Just wait for Sun to enter Leo, Mars to enter Aries. Jupiter is in Vakri motion and it turned vakri on 14th May. You can see what all has happened with china from than on. Jupiter has entered Saggi in vakri motion on 30th June. I expect a short war between 16th Aug to 23rd Sep. And India will win it. My predictions are based on the Horoscope of Modi, India and China.

Short, intense and completely one sided in India's favour. Just wait for Sun to enter Leo, Mars to enter Aries. Jupiter is in Vakri motion and it turned vakri on 14th May. You can see what all has happened with china from than on. Jupiter has entered Saggi in vakri motion on 30th June. I expect a short war between 16th Aug to 23rd Sep. And India will win it. My predictions are based on the Horoscope of Modi, India and China.

This is great sir. I am awaiting for that time.

so this short conflict is military diplomatic or economic ?

so this short conflict is military diplomatic or economic ?
Mars is never about economy. This is going to be a battle as important as Battle of El Alamein of WW2. The winner will take it all. It will be the turning point in History of mankind. China after this defeat will try another attempt to subdue smaller nations as they went grossly wrong by Attacking India first. The bloody nose they got and more humilation in store for them will force them to try out more adventures else where. They thought that by humiliating India, they will be able to subdue other smaller nations without a fight. They forgot that Indian Borders are the Graveyards of Empires starting from Alexander to Mongols to British.
They will recalibrate their actions and go for smaller nations after defeat at our hands. I expect China to ask for ceasefire the day we go thru their defenses. I have seen many twitter posts here which show me that PLA is still stuck in 1962 and 1979 when they fought Vietnam. Their deployment along LAC is stupid and they seem to be here not to fight but to build pressure.
Based on their deployment pattern, I expect IA to breakthru their defenses in less than 36 hrs, reach their rear and cutoff the supplylines in 48-72 hours and surround and encircle their soldiers and force them to surrender or die using various tactics which I will not elaborate as this forum is read by Chinese in detail. My post about air battle comparison has found lot of traction in China PLAAF. They became wiser by that post as I fell pray to the request of @HariPrasad and posted it. I had initially agreed and than refused to do a detailed analysis of how the battle will span out from IA side especially IN. PLAN has already vacated IOR. The three subs they have in the region right now are on our target and locked on. They too will have to leave in next 7-8 days to refuel and replenish as they have no port available to do so in IOR. Anything which comes into IOR will be intercepted and forced to leave.
On another forum, whenever I posted such details it found mention in mainline newspapers across the borders and my maps/charts were posted without my approval. The memebers who are here from the old forum will recall all about it.

That script is definitely Tamil Brahmi Or it's daughter script Vateluttu as @suryakiran pointed out which in turn means that these Brahmins there are descendants of Tamil Brahmins who may have migrated up North a long time ago specifically to cater to their countrymen who made the journey up North to offer their tributes to their pitris at Kashi.

I inverted the image, then it looks like it has hindi alphabets mixed with tamil script. SO ya. no idea.

Mars is never about economy. This is going to be a battle as important as Battle of El Alamein of WW2. The winner will take it all. It will be the turning point in History of mankind. China after this defeat will try another attempt to subdue smaller nations as they went grossly wrong by Attacking India first. The bloody nose they got and more humilation in store for them will force them to try out more adventures else where. They thought that by humiliating India, they will be able to subdue other smaller nations without a fight. They forgot that Indian Borders are the Graveyards of Empires starting from Alexander to Mongols to British.
They will recalibrate their actions and go for smaller nations after defeat at our hands. I expect China to ask for ceasefire the day we go thru their defenses. I have seen many twitter posts here which show me that PLA is still stuck in 1962 and 1979 when they fought Vietnam. Their deployment along LAC is stupid and they seem to be here not to fight but to build pressure.
Based on their deployment pattern, I expect IA to breakthru their defenses in less than 36 hrs, reach their rear and cutoff the supplylines in 48-72 hours and surround and encircle their soldiers and force them to surrender or die using various tactics which I will not elaborate as this forum is read by Chinese in detail. My post about air battle comparison has found lot of traction in China PLAAF. They became wiser by that post as I fell pray to the request of @HariPrasad and posted it. I had initially agreed and than refused to do a detailed analysis of how the battle will span out from IA side especially IN. PLAN has already vacated IOR. The three subs they have in the region right now are on our target and locked on. They too will have to leave in next 7-8 days to refuel and replenish as they have no port available to do so in IOR. Anything which comes into IOR will be intercepted and forced to leave.
On another forum, whenever I posted such details it found mention in mainline newspapers across the borders and my maps/charts were posted without my approval. The memebers who are here from the old forum will recall all about it.
Hello sir, is there any chance for Tibet to get liberated?

Our Aim is to Restore the April 2020 Position

We have Tibetan soldiers in our Army
Who are very keen on Revenge

Chinese are brilliant, Indian should forget Aksai Hind now for ever. Chinese won't allow India to to cross Indian presumed LAC and Indian soldiers will lose their lives for getting back what belonged to them few months back. And Modi will give strict orders not to cross Indian presumed LAC.
Once again India will NOT be gaining anything except for what it lost few days back.
Congratulations for this brilliant policy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUM DUSHAMI MEIN BHI DOSTI RAKHTEY HAI. Yo hai bhartiya fauj..:rolleyes:
SATYAMEV JAYATE
VaishnoVjanti
teer tarai 🎺🎺💃💃
hey raam hoo hey raaam .. dandi march karenge hum. Satyagreh pe baithenge. 🏑🏑🥢

jai ho har har modi. modi ji ne cheeni hui jameen khud wapi le li ek sher ki dahaad se. (bc cheen ne di kiu)
yeh des hai veer javano ka albelo ka mastano 💃

Do they speak languages other than tamil? Like hindi or English?

There are bunch of people practising Nadi, touts will be there around temple to catch the customer s.

Very few are really good. We have to know who is that, Before reaching there. I don't think they speak hindi or others languages. But they may have helpers to translaste for you.

They recorded in audio cassette and gave me.. Around 2002 ..

General prediction ₹500 then so many kandam s are there each ₹500 . (2002 rates) Regarding those one like regarding marriage, one last birth, like that around 12 or 18 ..
I didn't opt for anything other than General prediction.

I repeat again, my personal opinion, Astro they do well ..
With Names they strike you so well you wouldn't doubt anything thereafter.
It's only astrology. Good one at that.

Good news!! Rights of Sri Padhbanabha Swami temple turned over to the former administrators, the Royal family of Kerala. This was a Title case. So now other royals in India can take back control of their pre-owned/controlled temples too.

Reactions: Hydra
Rahu will transit in Taurus on 23 sept. While Mars will remain in Aries till 4th of Oct. IMO India should start an offensive b/w this period. She would emerge victorious.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
It is of no surprise that Govt is facing problems in Finances. Presently Rahu is in Mangal's sign. As both are enemies hence Rahu is showing its malific effects. After the Transition on 23 sept govt will start getting some releif.

Chinese are brilliant, Indian should forget Aksai Hind now for ever. Chinese won't allow India to to cross Indian presumed LAC and Indian soldiers will lose their lives for getting back what belonged to them few months back. And Modi will give strict orders not to cross Indian presumed LAC.
Once again India will NOT be gaining anything except for what it lost few days back.
Congratulations for this brilliant policy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUM DUSHAMI MEIN BHI DOSTI RAKHTEY HAI. Yo hai bhartiya fauj..:rolleyes:
SATYAMEV JAYATE
VaishnoVjanti
teer tarai 🎺🎺💃💃
hey raam hoo hey raaam .. dandi march karenge hum. Satyagreh pe baithenge. 🏑🏑🥢

jai ho har har modi. modi ji ne cheeni hui jameen khud wapi le li ek sher ki dahaad se. (bc cheen ne di kiu)
yeh des hai veer javano ka albelo ka mastano 💃
It is good thing Modi was not PM of India in 99, else he would have said on Pakistani intruders "No one has intruded and nor is anyone intruding, nor has any post been captured by someone"

Radhakrishanan was as a very good astrologer. Please read Freedom at Midnight. He asked Nehru to delay swearing in and creation of the nation by seven days to come out of kalsarpayoga
But Nehru was so strongly against Jinnah that he asked how will we explain why Pakistan became independent before India. The compromise was reached by ensuring that India is born with Tauras Lagna which justifies agriculture and technology. India will rule the world in these parameters in next five years and forever as the kal sarpa yoga is over.
Long back I had posted on another forum what my Grandfather had told me when he taught me astrology. He had stated that India after Independence will have 13 mouni babas who will pretend to do good for the nation but will not do so. After 50 years, world will realise the power of India and once the terahaanvi of this nation is done, India will rise again to becaome world leader.
Modi is 14th PM of India. Many call him 15th as they include GL Nanda who was always a temporary PM and never an appointed. Pranob Mukherjee was 13th President of India.
As per Hindu system, a deadman is in preta yoni till thirteenth day and after that based on his karma he enters Swarga from one of the four doors of swarga. After that based on his karma, he is either given Moksha or asked to spend more time on earth in a different or same yoni. Hamaaray desh kee teharaveen ho gayi hai aur naya janam shroo hua hai. A rebirth which will make us great again.

According to some astrologer I was listening on youtube.... The age of India is decided to be 67 years, and Pakistan to be 73. After that there will be drastic changes from the previous character or the on going situations.(Video was of april 2014).

It was more about change of character in case of India and change of map in case of pakistan. So India started behaving differently after 2014 and Pakistan is due for 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.