Sushant Singh Rajput Thread

Ghobbitses

Banned
Jul 8, 2020
Bengaluru/Mysuru
Hello All,

SSR's suicide being just the tip of the iceberg of nepotism, lots of new news is coming out. This thread is to capture all the new details about SSR, bollywood, anti-national phobia and napotism.
After SSR's suicide, several celebrities have come out declating Bollywood mafia is affecting them. No one is safe- A R rahman is the latest to be targted by K Jo, Ekta Kappor and Nepo kids

In other breaking news SSR's spirit has been contacted by paranormal investigators and got important information on his murder (I think he implicated the queen in his talk with the paranormal investigator.

In other breaking news SSR's spirit has been contacted by paranormal investigators and got important information on his murder (I think he implicated the queen in his talk with the paranormal investigator.

This is fake. This guy uses audio from Sushant's interviews etc, changes the pitch and says Sushant's spirit is answering questions. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Nikhil
This is fake. This guy uses audio from Sushant's interviews etc, changes the pitch and says Sushant's spirit is answering questions. LOL

Everyone to his own. They should submit to court and see what the courts says. But there is no reason why he would implicate the queen if it was a fake. There must be very good reason for that, else the fake it downright weird. @BMD might have some insight into the effect of bollywood on UK. In fact so many bollywood videos etc are made there.

There are many talented actors in BOLLYWOOD who dont get many opportunities , only few and far between opportunities come their way

But they dont committ suicide

SSR had a net worth above 50 crores

He could have helped the poor like Sonu Sood ; he would have earned blessings of the poor

There are many talented actors in BOLLYWOOD who dont get many opportunities , only few and far between opportunities come their way

But they dont committ suicide

SSR had a net worth above 50 crores

He could have helped the poor like Sonu Sood ; he would have earned blessings of the poor

Wow! One more Kharnivore to defend bollywood nepotism. Sonu Sood is an outsider. How come your pals Khan, Alia Bhatt and Sara Ali Khan didn't do any thing. I have a very important question for you thugh.,.

Wow! One more Kharnivore to defend bollywood nepotism. Sonu Sood is an outsider. How come your pals Khan, Alia Bhatt and Sara Ali Khan didn't do any thing. I have a very important question for you thugh.,.

Relax Mister , I am not even a Movie Watcher , I dont support Nepotism
That is Why I will NEVER VOTE for Rahul Gandhi , who is the biggest symbol of Nepotism in India

The last film I watched in theatres was URI , and today TANAJI is coming on TV
So I will watch it

Coming to SSR , Do you think he was the only guy ever in this World who suffered because of Nepotism

Nepotism is everywhere in INDIA

From the Neighborhood Grocer to AMBANIS , everyone promotes their kith and kin

My Grocer's son , as a teenager was so stupid , he used to return more money to customers , while being absorbed in his phone

And customers laughed at him

His parents used him only for home delivery

But he learnt with time :ROFLMAO:

Relax Mister , I am not even a Movie Watcher , I dont support Nepotism
That is Why I will NEVER VOTE for Rahul Gandhi , who is the biggest symbol of Nepotism in India

The last film I watched in theatres was URI , and today TANAJI is coming on TV
So I will watch it

Coming to SSR , Do you think he was the only guy ever in this World who suffered because of Nepotism

Nepotism is everywhere in INDIA

From the Neighborhood Grocer to AMBANIS , everyone promotes their kith and kin

My Grocer's son , as a teenager was so stupid , he used to return more money to customers , while being absorbed in his phone

And customers laughed at him

His parents used him only for home delivery

But he learnt with time :ROFLMAO:

next time you start with 'I don't support nepo kids but'/ or 'I don't support congress but' remember that people are smart and can see through BS. In the end you are ok with nepotism because 'he learnt with time'. Kind of like KJo

next time you start with 'I don't support nepo kids but'/ or 'I don't support congress but' remember that people are smart and can see through BS. In the end you are ok with nepotism because 'he learnt with time'. Kind of like KJo

There are different types of Nepotism

If a Film maker is investing 50 to 100 crores for making a movie , he has every right to select his team

But A PM' s post cannot be RESERVED for an idiot who has NO Real life work experience

And what should a Grocery shop owner' s son do in Real life

Should he become a Delivery Boy for
Swiggy or Amazon

There are different types of Nepotism

If a Film maker is investing 50 to 100 crores for making a movie , he has every right to select his team

But A PM' s post cannot be RESERVED for an idiot who has NO Real life work experience

And what should a Grocery shop owner' s son do in Real life

Should he become a Delivery Boy for
Swiggy or Amazon

When the film maker uses his existing influence with distributors to unfairly kickout competition it's called 'monopoly' and 'antitrust'. Obviously as a nepo-commie you don't understand the principles of fair market competiton.

When the film maker uses his existing influence with distributors to unfairly kickout competition it's called 'monopoly' and 'antitrust'. Obviously as a nepo-commie you don't understand the principles of fair market competiton.

See I dont dispute that SSR was unfair ly treated

Of course he was victimized by the Big production houses

But he was still very wealthy

There was no.need to committ suicide

He was talented ,. Established and well
Known actor , he would have succeeded after some struggle

There are many talented people in Bollywood who.just faded away from the limelight and public memory

There are others who.still manage.to.get small.roles in a few films

Some shift to.Regional Films

How long these Online campaigns will
Make noise

Everyone has.to get on with his life

See I dont dispute that SSR was unfair ly treated

Of course he was victimized by the Big production houses

But he was still very wealthy

There was no.need to committ suicide

He was talented ,. Established and well
Known actor , he would have succeeded after some struggle

There are many talented people in Bollywood who.just faded away from the limelight and public memory

There are others who.still manage.to.get small.roles in a few films

Some shift to.Regional Films

How long these Online campaigns will
Make noise

Everyone has.to get on with his life

Correct. Just like in an alternative universe someone could have told Mark Zuckerberg- you could have been a billionair but why don't you be happy because you have 5 million in your bank

Everyone to his own. They should submit to court and see what the courts says. But there is no reason why he would implicate the queen if it was a fake. There must be very good reason for that, else the fake it downright weird. @BMD might have some insight into the effect of bollywood on UK. In fact so many bollywood videos etc are made there.
Are you for even real? You seriously believe this BS is admissible in a Court of Law! It wouldn't have been even if this thing was to be genuine. The Judges will throw out the tapes/petition as soon as its put on the table. LOL

Are you for even real? You seriously believe this BS is admissible in a Court of Law! It wouldn't have been even if this thing was to be genuine. The Judges will throw out the tapes/petition as soon as its put on the table. LOL
No it won't ,if lawyers argue foul and demand CBI investigation

In the case of John Wayne Gacy the work of a medium was used as a guiding idea.