Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Like I said, the fact that you can't tell humans and animals apart is a problem, and it will likely lead to a lot of angry farmers before you're done.

Like I said, the fact that you can't tell humans and animals apart is a problem, and it will likely lead to a lot of angry farmers before you're done.
That I & most Europeans or in any event most Englishmen & Scotsmen don't consider the Irish as human but belonging to the Neanderthals or some animal species should be a question concerning race or ethics or humanitarian concerns - is something that the world should ponder on.

All such diverse people sharing a common opinion can't be wrong. The Irish are absent from MENSA. There isn't a single Irish Nobel Prize winner from the sciences. They mostly comprise factory hands or are into petty crime ( nothing major like the Mafia coz that involves brains. Hence the Italians outbrained the Irish in the US as far as organised crime goes) or the lower constabulary.

The Irish make excellent menials - all these facts lead one to the inescapable conclusion that the Irish are beasts of burden. And mighty fine at that too. I can personally vouch for it. The Pashtuns & the Irish make the best menials.

That I & most Europeans or in any event most Englishmen & Scotsmen don't consider the Irish as human but belonging to the Neanderthals or some animal species should be a question concerning race or ethics or humanitarian concerns - is something that the world should ponder on.

All such diverse people sharing a common opinion can't be wrong. The Irish are absent from MENSA. There isn't a single Irish Nobel Prize winner from the sciences. They mostly comprise factory hands or are into petty crime ( nothing major like the Mafia coz that involves brains. Hence the Italians outbrained the Irish in the US as far as organised crime goes) or the lower constabulary.

The Irish make excellent menials - all these facts lead one to the inescapable conclusion that the Irish are beasts of burden. And mighty fine at that too. I can personally vouch for it. The Pashtuns & the Irish make the best menials.
Oh wow, we're getting a eugenics lecture from a guy who considers the Ganges a bathing facility.

Excellent menials huh? Looks like nearly half of US Presidents are of Irish descent.

Perhaps you wouldn't have to use Pashtuns as beasts of burden if you'd quit fcuking all the cows to death.

Oh wow, we're getting a eugenics lecture from a guy who considers the Ganges a bathing facility.

Because of its ability to stay fresh for months, the British always carried water from the Ganga on their ships back to England. And millions of Indians still swear by the water’s mysterious ability to stay clean in their bottles and not smell foul.

Excellent menials huh? Looks like nearly half of US Presidents are of Irish descent.

Partial Irish ancestry, Paddy, that's the key here. Remember Anthony Quinn & his autobiography that I quoted here.
This also explains why you've had only one Irish catlick as the US President in more than 200 years of its history.

Does anyone of your countrymen acknowledge the Irish for their intelligence? It just doesn't happen. For good reason too.
What about Irish scientists & mathematicians? What about Irish academics? Why don't they figure in the list of Nobel laureates? What about the total absence of the Irish in MENSA ? Why didn't any Irish figure in the list of crime Lords in the US? Why were you silent on it?

Don't be mad at me for pointing this out, Paddy.

Perhaps you wouldn't have to use Pashtuns as beasts of burden if you'd quit fcuking all the cows to death.
As I've remarked innumerable times before, Paddy, my life doesn't involve around fornicating with beasts & scatology, unlike you. I've merely stated inconvenient politically incorrect facts .

You're still doing it now though. You're literally bathing in a toilet, which explains why you're so full of shit.

1594114216628.png

Partial Irish ancestry, Paddy, that's the key here. Remember Anthony Quinn & his autobiography that I quoted here.
This also explains why you've had only one Irish catlick as the US President in more than 200 years of its history.
From a country with a population of only 4 million that's quite an achievement. Meanwhile, you've had only one Irish PM of Indian descent from a population of 1.3 billion and zero US Presidents.

Does anyone of your countrymen acknowledge the Irish for their intelligence? It just doesn't happen. For good reason too.
What about Irish scientists & mathematicians? What about Irish academics? Why don't they figure in the list of Nobel laureates? What about the total absence of the Irish in MENSA ? Why didn't any Irish figure in the list of crime Lords in the US? Why were you silent on it?
Do your research better:

Don't be mad at me for pointing this out, Paddy.
For pointing out that you're stupid. I am mad, you'll put me out of a job if you keep it up.

As I've remarked innumerable times before, Paddy, my life doesn't involve around fornicating with beasts & scatology, unlike you. I've merely stated inconvenient politically incorrect facts .
Of course not, you sit there working for a British firm in your call centre, and talk about menial labour.

You're still doing it now though. You're literally bathing in a toilet, which explains why you're so full of shit.

View attachment 16772

Haven't we covered this territory before? You post pics of squalor. I counter with how fertile our soil is due to compost & other natural fertilizers & how UK is among the largest importers of food grains, vegetables, horticulture & fruits fertilized naturally, from India

Since you've forgotten already, No matter. We ought to conduct this exercise on a regular basis. If for nothing else than to check your brain power ( pun totally unintended) .Btw - You seem to be turning into an old fart & dementia's striking you faster than you can realise

Here we go -

The list above establishes UK is the no 2 importer of food grains from India with the import bill running into hundreds of millions in the FY 2017-18 & 2018-19.

Sort of explains your frustration Paddy. Sort of also explains your taste. For scat.🤣🤣

Talk about being full of shit, spewing it daily online & off it, either literally or metaphorically.

From a country with a population of only 4 million that's quite an achievement. Meanwhile, you've had only one Irish PM of Indian descent from a population of 1.3 billion and zero US Presidents.
I'm not sure if you're aware there's anywhere between 50- 80 million people of Irish descent all over the world but especially in the Anglophone sphere. Now you've been there for in excess of 200 years with the Irish potato famine greatly speeding up emigration & all you have is 1 President in the US whose legacy is overhyped.

Remember up until the 1960's both the US & Australia , possibly Canada too, followed a policy of white only emigration. The Indians in these nations started arriving there only in the 1970's. So let's see how've they fared? Here's the list of how immigrant groups fare according to your favourite parameter - per capita household income.

I don't wish to blow my trumpet but...

1.)Indian American (2016): $131,746[2]

36.)Irish American (2016): $66,688
[3]

Less charitable folk would say that's the difference between the income of professionals & menials.

Let's compare them on another metric - educational qualifications. I realise this is unfair to the Irish but don't blame me.You started it.

As the above article makes clear with statistics, the Indians in the US are among the most qualified of all immigrant groups in the US. There's no mention of the Irish at all in that list.

Less charitable folk would laugh at someone asking for the percentage of Irish pursuing even basic education.Sorry, Paddy, old chap that's how it is. But fret not. We'd find something to assuage you

Excerpt from the Wikipedia article :

StereotypesEdit
Irish Catholics were popular targets for stereotyping in the 19th century. According to historian George Potter, the media often stereotyped the Irish in America as being boss-controlled, violent (both among themselves and with those of other ethnic groups), voting illegally, prone to alcoholism and dependent on street gangs that were often violent or criminal. Potter quotes contemporary newspaper images:

You will scarcely ever find an Irishman dabbling in counterfeit money, or breaking into houses, or swindling; but if there is any fighting to be done, he is very apt to have a hand in it." Even though Pat might "'meet with a friend and for love knock him down,'" noted a Montreal paper, the fighting usually resulted from a sudden excitement, allowing there was "but little 'malice prepense' in his whole composition." The Catholic Telegraph of Cincinnati in 1853, saying that the "name of 'Irish' has become identified in the minds of many, with almost every species of outlawry," distinguished the Irish vices as "not of a deep malignant nature," arising rather from the "transient burst of undisciplined passion," like "drunk, disorderly, fighting, etc., not like robbery, cheating, swindling, counterfeiting, slandering, calumniating, blasphemy, using obscene language, &c.[274]

You can also check for the most common professions pursued by Irish Americans & the lower constabulary, nunnery, teaching, porters , waiting tables, fishmonger's, peasants , farm hands, low level mob enforcers, brawling, etc feature prominently. Hmm. Menials, anyone?

Coming back to the Indians, I suspect you'd see a lot of them aspiring for public office & getting elected from here onwards in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.Like Rishi Sunak & Priti Patel.

One of them is Ulster & the others a Catlick. Since when are Ulsters considered Irish, Paddy? As far as the Catlick goes, it proves the age old Catechism right - All exceptions prove the rule. In all your pathetic attempts to Google search all you could do is come up with just 2 names in the sciences. Still none of these or other Irish worthies in MENSA.

There's the spelling bee contest in the US which has been win by Indian kids continuously since a decade or more now. None of the finalists ever feature Irish Americans. Forget the Finalists, the Irish don't even feature among the quarter finalists.

Was very clearly referring to the sciences & mathematics Paddy only & not literature or peace prizes.

Do your research better, indeed.

For pointing that you're stupid. I am mad, you'll put me out of a job if you keep it up.
You're mad? I beg your pardon. Didn't you say you're Irish?

Of course not, you sit there working for a British firm in your call centre, and talk about menial labour.
Sorry to disappoint you.There aren't any British industries out here, Paddy. Plus most vanilla call centres have shifted to the Philippines long ago. Then there are the likes of Tetley, Jaguar Land Rover, Corus, Morris Garage, etc. You know their fate better than me. By the way things are going, RR, BP, Unilever, ITC & all other marquee brands will gradually see an ownership change.

Explain why you bathing in turd has anything to do with UK food imports, which are all processed post delivery.

All that from a small island, fantastic. Over-hyped huh? More like greatest ever.

Since the Indians came later the wage restrictions were higher.

The degrees stats are because people flock there from across the world to do degrees. Europeans less so because their own countries are better. You're fortunate to be mixed in with East Asia too.

The best test of a people is their own country and yours is doing worse than your Communist next door neighbour wrt GDP/Capita. The Chinese actually use you as an excuse for why they're running a dictatorship in fact.

No this forum was den of leftism for several years. Thankfully it's reputation has increased a bit in the last few months. Else I would not have joined.
Bhai hum 2011 se hai, iske predecessor forum ke time se. So I know who is what, and what not.

And censoring anyone, be from rightist and leftist, is not a good thing. So that's why I think it looks that way.

Bhai hum 2011 se hai, iske predecessor forum ke time se. So I know who is what, and what not.

And censoring anyone, be from rightist and leftist, is not a good thing. So that's why I think it looks that way.

Not censoring is one thing, but existing only to be a modi hating platform is something else. People like me would have been torn to pieces. Thankfully a few members seemed to keep the light of free speech alive. So the forum is better.

Reactions: Ironhide
godrej, Blue star and Voltas have their own manufacturing plants. No bubble bursting needed.
just like bajaj and tvs or Tata and mahindra have for automobiles
They're more of assembly units. I know what I'm talking about as I belong to the trade.

Last edited:
Explain why you bathing in turd has anything to do with UK food imports, which are all processed post delivery.
So you do love the taste of those foodstuffs from India, don't you, Paddy? Where's the harm in admitting it? Always remember what's gone into producing them & before I forget - Bon Appetit.

All that from a small island, fantastic. Over-hyped huh? More like greatest ever.

Sure. The greatest place for the supply of cheap & perennial labor. In time people will give the Irish & Ireland it's due for their due contribution of cheap menials to the industrial revolution . Wait for it.

Since the Indians came later the wage restrictions were higher.

Another contribution of the Indians to better the life of menials like the Irish. No need to thank us.

The degrees stats are because people flock there from across the world to do degrees. Europeans less so because their own countries are better. You're fortunate to be mixed in with East Asia too.

You'd notice if you went thru the attachments that most Indians arrived there after their graduation in pursuit of advanced studies like masters of D Phil or a PhD. Pls don't mistake us for you. I've included the table which specifically de lineates with considerable data the various population groups in the states with their qualifications if you've bothered to go thru it. But then again what am I saying? Trust the Irish to read & comprehend complex data.

The best test of a people is their own country and yours is doing worse than your Communist next door neighbour wrt GDP/Capita. The Chinese actually use you as an excuse for why they're running a dictatorship in fact.
Somebody forgot to tell that to the people of HK. From all perspectives they seem to be leading the life of a developed economy enjoying all the fruits that such an economy provides. Yet they're unhappy & agitating, those ungrateful brutes. Perhaps you can explain why.

Finally, I'm tired of making you my bunny Paddy. All these debates we have had inevitably ends with me owning you in spite of all the shifting of goalposts you do. Yet you never learn. Insanity is repeating the same exercise over & over expecting a different result. Replace insanity with being Irish & the meaning doesn't change a bit. On he contrary the meaning of the phrase is enhanced.

godrej, Blue star and Voltas have their own manufacturing plants. No bubble bursting needed.
just like bajaj and tvs or Tata and mahindra have for automobiles
Sorry to remind you that China alone manufacturers 85-90% of world's Air conditioning and refrigeration systems and its components. All Indian companies and for that matter others are just assembly units of Chinese components and many just bring in complete units including packaging and just market it like kenstar, Livpure, Onida etc. Godrej, Blue Star, Voltas assemble here. The only companies that manufacture their own completely are LG, Samsung, Hitachi, Daikin, Carrier and even they tend to use Chinese components for export market in third world countries. They manufacture completely for their domestic and US and European market. That's a grim realty....😡

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_