India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok

Main problem is India has set a precedent that other democracies may follow. It's not a local hardship /threat, it can be as contiguous as Covid-19. EU and US may follow India's footsteps and ban these spyware apps.

Good decision by GoI,

EbsFTuSXYAEID2t

EbsFTyTXkAQDESj

EbsEhaaWsAA9D7O
This act of India is an open invitation to Xi to come fight in the Akhada. Xi will be overthrown by mid-September 2020.

If Sanjukta is wanting more pleasure than what the Chinese have provided with their Covid, she might as well migrate t China.

Such useful idiots are a plenty, they only think of their pleasure, without realizing how and who provides for it, and when those people are martyred, these idiots need to stop caring for their "pleasure". I am not sure what pleaseure she derives out of tik-tok. There are better ways for her to get it.

Don't ban PUBG I love that game. I am on ACE level and have a collection of online clothes and gun skins I paid for lol.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
  • Agree
Reactions: Volcano
Good start but if Indian startup fails to take this opportunity and build an APP which can give atleast 50% of what the current chinese app offers then that's not the happy ending . Have been a regular tiktok user until the LAC clash , should admit that its a world class product with amazing user experience interms of video/Image quality , video suggestions based my views , Video bookmarks , amazing list of choices of film audios for making a video , a very simple interface which can be used by even by blue collar workers , chats with friends and much more . Now when i used the Indian equivalent of tiktok ( Chingari, ) i waited for 5 minutes for even a profile to load , camera quality is pathetic and its better i don't talk about the suggestion algorithm these guys have coded . I do agree that they are just a startup and need investment to scale up things , what i am saying is even if they manage to create 50% of user experience of what tiktok used to offer they will definitely be the next big thing . I seriously hope some enterpruner understand this huge potential and pull up his socks to deliver atleast half the quality of the current Chinese app's

Good start but if Indian startup fails to take this opportunity and build an APP which can give atleast 50% of what the current chinese app offers then that's not the happy ending . Have been a regular tiktok user until the LAC clash , should admit that its a world class product with amazing user experience interms of video/Image quality , video suggestions based my views , Video bookmarks , amazing list of choices of film audios for making a video , a very simple interface which can be used by even by blue collar workers , chats with friends and much more . Now when i used the Indian equivalent of tiktok ( Chingari, ) i waited for 5 minutes for even a profile to load , camera quality is pathetic and its better i don't talk about the suggestion algorithm these guys have coded . I do agree that they are just a startup and need investment to scale up things , what i am saying is even if they manage to create 50% of user experience of what tiktok used to offer they will definitely be the next big thing . I seriously hope some enterpruner understand this huge potential and pull up his socks to deliver atleast half the quality of the current Chinese app's
Chingari is translation of Tinder btw. I'm just saying that it might not be a tiktok type app for long and become a hookup app

Chingari is translation of Tinder btw. I'm just saying that it might not be a tiktok type app for long and become a hookup app

That's fine , this is the founder of Chingari and just look at the demand , If he cant use this opportunity to create a better APP then the complete blame for not creating a good indian APP ecosystem should go to these guys not the government . Government has literally gifted millions of users to Indian startups, if they cant capitalize on this then they deserve to be a underdog