Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Question is are there any heights that china can use for it's advantage?
Heights doesn't automatically translate into victory, you can ask Pakistani Army about that. These heights have no supporting infra and it will take long long time to build some due to the terrain and it still won't guarantee a thing, we will still burry them on those heights.

Reason?
We live there, we have done it so many times, it's like back of our hand. Chinese have zero combat experience and zero combat experience on height.

I have said this multiple times and will say that again neither India nor China can win a war against each other due to geography. It handicap Chinese Airforce so badly and at the same time helps IAF which is a great equalizer. You can't roll your tanks down the himalayas and when Cruise or Ballistic missiles start to rain Chinese have already lost way more than India.

But they can create these headaches, try get few sq km here and there like a typical thug, they will lose if they fight.

Even PA can give them run for money, they have become expert in hiding after regular pounding by IA so they can survive Chinese assault and can take them down moving forward.

Heights doesn't automatically translate into victory, you can ask Pakistani Army about that. These heights have no supporting infra and it will take long long time to build some due to the terrain and it still won't guarantee a thing, we will still burry them on those heights.

Reason?
We live there, we have done it so many times, it's like back of our hand. Chinese have zero combat experience and zero combat experience on height.

I have said this multiple times and will say that again neither India nor China can win a war against each other due to geography. It handicap Chinese Airforce so badly and at the same time helps IAF which is a great equalizer. You can't roll your tanks down the himalayas and when Cruise or Ballistic missiles start to rain Chinese have already lost way more than India.

But they can create these headaches, try get few sq km here and there like a typical thug, they will lose if they fight.

Even PA can give them run for money, they have become expert in hiding after regular pounding by IA so they can survive Chinese assault and can take them down moving forward.
Obviously we want to see real fight as well. We want to see who is the real boss. My question is what is stopping you from capturing back your land? Obviously they don't have experience but they have latest gear and command and control is quite impressive as well. Anyway i want India not to underestimate China. China compares itself with United states.you should capture back all your land because I feel it's important for you as a nation as well.obviously I consider China powerful and I have discussed same issue with many Chinese and they believe exactly opposite that you have said.they are dreaming big,India dreaming big. At the end of the day,you have to decide. It's your call now.

Trust Gupta to convey in 25 min what he & anybody else could & should have wrapped up in 10 min. Brevity, thus, is not his forte.
Why don't you make one rather than giving advice. Or actually take time to read on the subject.

Obviously we want to see real fight as well. We want to see who is the real boss. My question is what is stopping you from capturing back your land? Obviously they don't have experience but they have latest gear and command and control is quite impressive as well. Anyway i want India not to underestimate China. China compares itself with United states.you should capture back all your land because I feel it's important for you as a nation as well.obviously I consider China powerful and I have discussed same issue with many Chinese and they believe exactly opposite that you have said.they are dreaming big,India dreaming big. At the end of the day,you have to decide. It's your call now.

Whenever the Chinese come in to capture land, we capture more land elsewhere.

Neither side "recaptures" land because no one's allowed to shoot at each other. So all we do is wait until both sides withdraw.

Whenever the Chinese come in to capture land, we capture more land elsewhere.

Neither side "recaptures" land because no one's allowed to shoot at each other. So all we do is wait until both sides withdraw.
Chinese intentions is to hold positions as long as they can. look at the number of troops and camps. it's massive.

Come on,everyone knows. Foreigners don't enjoy same freedom here as indians but I understand.
Its not about freedom mate...... Infact we want people from outside to putfoward their views in a manner which we feel fit to have here. Your posts are quite low quality, and others are jumping on you with similar quality posts.

Unlike other forums, we do not want to grow on low quality posts. And our stand is very clear, we may have less members, doesnt matter.... Quality matters for us.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Why don't you make one rather than giving advice. Or actually take time to read on the subject.
In what way does my comment on Gupta tickle you, Eshwin?
Some ppl make videos, others comment on it. Like Ameit Kashyap makes them & ppl diss it. That's how the virtual world functions. I've learnt so much just observing you, Eshwin.

Obviously we want to see real fight as well.
Tell us some thing which is not obvious. Well why does not pakistan invade afghanistan to wipe out TTP?
We want to see who is the real boss.
hmm, you are posts are irritatingly entertaining. Look we are adults , we should discuss things in a mature direct manner. Why dont you directly say pakistan wants to take advantage of India-china conflict? Well you write so many lines when few words are suffice.

My question is what is stopping you from capturing back your land?
Status quo and focus on growth instead of war. We are not mindless like Pakistan to start war without resources and take country to bankruptcy. There are multiple issues that need to settle first after that highest desert will be on target.

As a nation we have some priorities sorted if not all, but thanks to Pakistani type Chest thumpers here we may end up shooting ourselves in foot like you.

I have discussed same issue with many Chinese and they believe exactly opposite that you have said.
Do you think you can interact with a normal Chinese user freely over internet? It will be death sentence for them so you either talk to migrants or CCP bots and they will be as honest as PTI Trolls about Imran Khan.

Reactions: madrao99
In what way does my comment on Gupta tickle you, Eshwin?
Some ppl make videos, others comment on it. Like Ameit Kashyap makes them & ppl diss it. That's how the virtual world functions. I've learnt so much just observing you, Eshwin.
How did this logic escape you when you asked the same question to me 😂.

Amit would be proud.

How did this logic escape you when you asked the same question to me 😂.

Amit would be proud.
Well, I never criticized you for criticizing him. All I suggested was a better understanding of the audience he's making the video for. He isn't catering to the amateur experts like you. He's catering to newbies who have a passion for defense, whose knowledge may be rudimentary but don't know where to start . Your criticism of him would be much more appreciated were you to exercise it on Twitter or his you tube channel.

But knowing you, it's more likely you're jealous of his massive earnings more so when you think his knowledge in matters defense is less than desirable or to be more precise less than yours . Sort of how can Ranveer marry Deepika. Uske paas kya hain jo humare paas nahin ? Hint : Rupa innerwear.

Better & more constructive Solution : launch your own channel.

• Haha
Reactions: Gautam

@Ashwin
This is what I was referring to Eshwin. What a simply made, lucidly explained, using images from open source ( given your aversion to using water marked images without due acknowledgement which btw unlike you, he has discovered but hasn't water marked) informative video made on a shoestring budget which in a month will garner not less than 2 lakh views!!

You can well imagine the money he'd make laughing all the way to the bank & he's also fulfilled his obligation for a video a day thus keeping up with you tubes algorithmic requirements.

The video itself can be made by any dummy which to put it simply isn't beyond your abilities. I, once again, urge you to create content & launch your own channel.

You may partner with @randomradio too. I'm sure you'd achieve twice the subscriptions Ameit Kashyap has in half the time if not quarter. Don't you worry about trivial issues like copyright, accurate reporting, etc.

Always Remember these two phrases which is best rendered in Hindi & whose essence can't be captured in translation in your life but particularly if you plan to start & sustain a you tube channel for the moment.
1.) Ek hamam mein sab nange hote hain.
2.) Badnaam hue toh kya naam na hua.

It's a mantra for success for most successful entrepreneurs, professionals & of course politicians among other successful people.

For an accurate translation, pls contact randomradio. I'm sure he'd happily oblige.

• Haha
Reactions: Gautam
Well, I never criticized you for criticizing him. All I suggested was a better understanding of the audience he's making the video for. He isn't catering to the amateur experts like you. He's catering to newbies who have a passion for defense, whose knowledge may be rudimentary but don't know where to start . Your criticism of him would be much more appreciated were you to exercise it on Twitter or his you tube channel.

But knowing you, it's more likely you're jealous of his massive earnings more so when you think his knowledge in matters defense is less than desirable or to be more precise less than yours . Sort of how can Ranveer marry Deepika. Uske paas kya hain jo humare paas nahin ? Hint : Rupa innerwear.

Better & more constructive Solution : launch your own channel.
Oh..so now you got some epiphany about criticizing when your hands got wet. Good changes are good.

I have said this before, I dont care about the quality of your man crush's videos. I only care about the quality of the discussions it brings here. I will call out blatant lies and click baits any day if it is in my area of understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Oh..so now you got some epiphany about criticizing when your hands got wet. Good changes are good.

I have said this before, I dont care about the quality of your man crush's videos. I only care about the quality of the discussions it brings here. I will call out blatant lies and click baits any day if it is in my area of understanding.
In which case, can you explain why was the post above yours moved to the off topic chats? What in that video didn't conform to your lofty ideas of the quality of discussions on this forum?

Your essay has nothing to do with DRDO.
Well, exercising your Almighty powers of moderation you could've retained the video in the previous thread & shifted my commentary here.
You remind me of how a bunch of pre teen kids would behave when they play cricket. A few of these kids would get the bat, ball & stumps & God Forbid if the decision went against them, off they walked out of the field with their equipment thus bringing the entire game to a standstill. Some habits then never change.

Well, exercising your Almighty powers of moderation you could've retained the video in the previous thread & shifted my commentary here.
You remind me of how a bunch of pre teen kids would behave when they play cricket. A few of these kids would get the bat, ball & stumps & God Forbid if the decision went against them, off they walked out of the field with their equipment thus bringing the entire game to a standstill. Some habits then never change.
There is no functionality to cut a post into two. Offtopic squabble and remaining. And we are not here to babysit.

What's stopping you from posting the video again? We should put effort into cleaning but you cant have basic etiquette?

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
There is no functionality to cut a post into two. Offtopic squabble and remaining. And we are not here to babysit.

What's stopping you from posting the video again? We should put effort into cleaning but you cant have basic etiquette?

Well, having read the comment, you could've excised it & retained the video but never mind .

Relax, Eshwin, will you . It's a Sunday. If you get hot under the collar on trivial issues like these, your immune system would go for a toss. We don't want that to happen in times like these , do we.