Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Look at the good part of it. This cyclone will push up the advance of Monsoons to central and peninsular India.
Nope. It's unrelated. Acc to the Met Dpt the monsoon is expected to be normal & will arrive at the usual time. It's already hit the southern parts of Kerala which in turn means it'd hit Mumbai around mid June. That's about when we have the monsoon in Mumbai.

Nope. It's unrelated. Acc to the Met Dpt the monsoon is expected to be normal & will arrive at the usual time. It's already hit the southern parts of Kerala which in turn means it'd hit Mumbai around mid June. That's about when we have the monsoon in Mumbai.
That prediction was made before this cyclone started forming. Cyclones on west coast generally speed up monsoon progress.

Check out the advance of Monsoon today and how IMD has revised its rainfall prediction to 102% from earlier estimate of 96-104%. This cyclone has pulled monsoon current upwards. But if it had gone towards Oman coast, it would have delayed the monsoons.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Come on,everyone knows. Foreigners don't enjoy same freedom here as indians but I understand.

You guys practice " Taqiya " --lying for
Political Objectives

Whether it is trolls or Professionals on PDF --- All are liars

Your hearts are full of Malice and Hatred

Check out the advance of Monsoon today and how IMD has revised its rainfall prediction to 102% from earlier estimate of 96-104%. This cyclone has pulled monsoon current upwards. But if it had gone towards Oman coast, it would have delayed the monsoons.

Nothing out of the ordinary reported here. As always, the monsoon has hit Kerala on time.

You guys practice " Taqiya " --lying for
Political Objectives

Whether it is trolls or Professionals on PDF --- All are liars

Your hearts are full of Malice and Hatred
come on Stephan, we can't even express ourselves because rules restrict us but that's okay. there is no hate. all hate is due to same problem and you know it.

Grow up and learn to construct convincing arguments.
i can't convince members here. i told them from day one that there is no secret deal between china and India. i told them that attacking Pakistan or china is not easy. how can i convince others when one member plans for gilgit capture and other azad Kashmir or aksai chin? they do it everyday.they talk about annexing other territories like it's real. reality is different. you can see all the chat. look at problems India is facing in one front china.how can you fight 2.5 front? it's unrealistic. anyway we don't make such assumptions because we live in real world. war is possible but talking about destruction of Pakistan or china is not real.i even asked one very senior indian member about possibility of Indian capture of Tibet plateau. He rubbished me. now i can't reply on other threads but i hope they unban me someday.lol

sorry i can't reply on lac thread. this 6 June meeting is very crucial. I also believe that Chinese incursion is like kargil. Question is are there any heights that china can use for it's advantage? i have seen many OSINT talking about a particular height. They are saying that China now holds the peak. don't go to war if it's true. where is Indian diplomacy? i believe something really bad happened there and now china is making absolutely new map. You should look at the map carefully and look at all the possible incursion points. I feel war is coming,. boffors already in ladakh.

Regular problem ? The only thing I can think of is China buying 1% stake in HDFC and the Govt. dishing out a punishment.

After all this time..

I find your guess as more convincing...

No other reason I could find..