Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

It’s so *censored*ed up man. Looks like there are multiple attacks on PA/FC during last 24 hours. At least 3 as per Twitter Pakistanis. Two major and one shoot and scoot.
Pakistani are begging PMIKN to declare war with endia already. As per some Iran will be Nuked this time.
Iran is taking revenge. How can you kill someone when he cross the border and stay there until he gets another chance? This is what is happening. We need vehicles that can save our troops from ied blast.

Iran is taking revenge. How can you kill someone when he cross the border and stay there until he gets another chance? This is what is happening. We need vehicles that can save our troops from ied blast.
For what ? I don’t remember any recent attack in Iran by Pakistani backed militia.

You are not making any sense dude.

IMO MRAPS can’t do much with this kind of ambush which involves both IED attack and then RPG and machine gun fire.
Best is to spot the tangos from air and alert the convoy to take evasive action.

Reactions: Gust of Wind
For what ? I don’t remember any recent attack in Iran by Pakistani backed militia.

You are not making any sense dude.

IMO MRAPS can’t do much with this kind of ambush which involves both IED attack and then RPG and machine gun fire.
Best is to spot the tangos from air and alert the convoy to take evasive action.
This is what I said to them. I mean use air Force. Why not using expensive weapons to save troops? They should use all types of jets and drones.

Yes different. Problem is no mrap vehicles.we must make a decision on balochistan. We have seen enough blood.
Hope you get more weapons. Arm yourself to teeth man, you have no shortage of military grade males, they have no interest in education or business why not make best use of it.

What better way than to die unacknowledged by own army and as a target practice of some unknown jihadi in mountain.

Reactions: lcafanboy
Thanks.
You did a great job. Never knew of this fake account.
Have reported to PTA for being blocked in Pakistan and taking up the matter with Twitter.
👍👍
Ok, Imran Khan, Fawad Chaudhary, government of Pakistan are amongst the idiots following this fake Handle. Report this also. Serves them right. Janwaron ko Janwaron ke doctors Thik kar Rahe Hai...😁😁😂😂
Screenshot_2020-05-20-20-00-49-917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ashwin
This is an old video I think, I have seen this and even commented about it I don't remember the context though. The voice of another protest is overlapped.

Ok, Imran Khan, Fawad Chaudhary, government of Pakistan are amongst the idiots following this fake Handle. Report this also. Serves them right. Janwaron ko Janwaron ke doctors Thik kar Rahe Hai...😁😁😂😂
View attachment 15955

I think you are confusing it, you are talking about "following" tab which means This account follow others not the other way you think.

Reactions: safriz
View attachment 15955

You clearly don't know how to use Twitter.
The account only has 220 followers and created in April 2020.
None of the followers are even Pakistani.
Try again.

Lol...nice try .
But the sound and video doesn't match.
Don't you Indians have anything better to do with your sorry lives than doing fake propaganda against Pakistan?
Then you also claim india is top big and powerful to care about Pakistan and that Pakistan is insignificant.
By the amount of Nattho laaal Bihari gujrals obsessively doing propaganda against Pakistan, looks like we getting on your nerves.

Lol...nice try .
Don't you Indians have anything better to do with your sorry lives than doing fake propaganda against Pakistan?
Then you also claim india is top big and powerful to care about Pakistan and that Pakistan is insignificant.
By the amount of Nattho laaal Bihari gujrals obsessively doing propaganda against Pakistan, looks like we getting on your nerves.

Don't you and your countryment have anything better to do with your sorry lives than to blow yourselves up or go around with a begging bowl? all this in between losing wars that you start but cant finish.

Lol...nice try .
Pakistan has an official propaganda division called ISPR and you are getting riled up by some parody accounts lmao. And u should worry about your sorry life in the UK , only option is to written to the land of impure if thrown out

Pakistan has an official propaganda division called ISPR and you are getting riled up by some parody accounts lmao. And u should worry about your sorry life in the UK , only option is to written to the land of impure if thrown out
Posting parody news from Random Twitter account on the forum won't give any authenticity to the forum.

The thread isn't about me and my personal life.