Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Don't make fun of our history. We are Muslims and we are everywhere. We have a history. Making fun of everything is not a wise move abraj.
muslim is not a race.
there are muslims in Indonesia and Malaysia. Have they invaded central asia?
it is uniquely pakistan to assume identity of their invaders and then believe in it so much that they think they are the invaders.

despite so much of arabization, many family names of hindu origin are still in place. and despite changing your names , you wont be able to erase from history what the name of your grand parents were.

you will look everywhere for inspiration - Saudi, Turkey, Iran to become "more islamic" than what you are today. you will not introspect and look within of where you came from. atleast be proud of your own ancestry.

Don't make fun of our history. We are Muslims and we are everywhere. We have a history. Making fun of everything is not a wise move abraj.
No one cares what a morally bankrupt society thinks.
Compare HeeraMandi Civilisation with the Persian civilisation. Although both were forced to convert, Persians never forgot their roots and the brutality of the oppressors. While Kailas rewrote the history and started to worship those impregnated their mother on the edge of sword. Dimraan went a step further and begged Turks to create a new Imaginary Turkic god for Kaalias to worship.
Funnily enough even Arabs call you “Arabized Hindus”

Last edited:
Reactions: hellbent
Full fledged war means do or die situation. Pakistan will fire first. Obviously pakistan will be destroyed but there are ways and tricks to reach indian cities before our own total destruction. I don't want to explain the doctrine here but I am sure we will fire first and this could be the end of India Pakistan rivalry. I don't think that full fledged war is possible now. Fights like kargil or similar fights for our Kashmir or your Kashmir is a possibility. Basically limited war is a possibility.

Nobody can control escalation ladder. You only require to analyze enemy terrain and do some maths. Nuclear war is a dangerous game with 50 percent guarantee of enemy destruction. Radiation doesn't allow anyone to live freely in India and pakistan. Radiation clouds will not allow people to breathe. Countries closer to Indo Pak will die as well. These clouds can reach anywhere depending upon several factors.
There is a cost for everything and I don't think that India is ready to accept nuclear war as fate. By the way,no need for pakistan to Target remaining 7 states. During nuclear exchange,focus will be on this side of India. Those 7 states would be like a gift for China. This is the cost of war.

Full fledged war means do or die situation. Pakistan will fire first. Obviously pakistan will be destroyed but there are ways and tricks to reach indian cities before our own total destruction. I don't want to explain the doctrine here but I am sure we will fire first and this could be the end of India Pakistan rivalry. I don't think that full fledged war is possible now. Fights like kargil or similar fights for our Kashmir or your Kashmir is a possibility. Basically limited war is a possibility.

Nobody can control escalation ladder. You only require to analyze enemy terrain and do some maths. Nuclear war is a dangerous game with 50 percent guarantee of enemy destruction. Radiation doesn't allow anyone to live freely in India and pakistan. Radiation clouds will not allow people to breathe. Countries closer to Indo Pak will die as well. These clouds can reach anywhere depending upon several factors.
There is a cost for everything and I don't think that India is ready to accept nuclear war as fate. By the way,no need for pakistan to Target remaining 7 states. During nuclear exchange,focus will be on this side of India. Those 7 states would be like a gift for China. This is the cost of war.
Savere savere do badam khaya karo. Is se maghaz tez ho na ho, peth saaf zaroor hota hain. Peth saaf hua toh dimaag bhi saaf khud ba khud ho hi jaayega. Baaki Allah meherbaan toh gadha pehalwaan.

Savere savere do badam khaya karo. Is se maghaz tez ho na ho, peth saaf zaroor hota hain. Peth saaf hua toh dimaag bhi saaf khud ba khud ho hi jaayega. Baaki Allah meherbaan toh gadha pehalwaan.
This nuclear war must be real. I am not talking about Bollywood movies. Remember Tarzan movie and the person walking on the ocean lol. Read about this topic in detail and you will understand problems after nuclear exchange.

We dont have overwhelming conventional superiority , economic might and big powers approval. I dont think India hardly cares about pakistans TNW. We can call your bluff any time.

Just think of a scenario where we fight a half assed war , pakistan uses TNW and war stops due to international pressure, then pakistan will be the biggest loser. From India's perspective it will be a great idea to stop the war immediately and show pakistan as an irresponsible country. Not to mention fertile areas of pakistan will get devastated and equal part in India as well. But India being large we can recover financially but suffer some heavy loss of lives.

As such I believe only option for pakistan is to go full hog and I dont think world will be pleased with it. Whether India or pakistan there will be heavy pressure to back down or even worse both countries might end up being denuclearized or nukes put under a watch dog.

Most probable scenario is India takes a swing at pakistan once we grow economically strong and then leave it to stutter. The whole idea of invading,occupying or liberating areas are all wild impractical theories. Other than satisfying some fringe elements there is nothing to be gained by indulging in a full scale invasion.

Interesting , please let us know the divine secret.....................please.................:p
Every nuclear weapons after explosion leaves shock waves and radiation behind. Forget the side affects! How can you breathe in dust and radiation? Forget large nuclear weapons.talk about tnws. How can your army survive this strike? It's a dilemma.

Every nuclear weapons after explosion leaves shock waves and radiation behind. Forget the side affects! How can you breathe in dust and radiation? Forget large nuclear weapons.talk about tnws. How can your army survive this strike? It's a dilemma.
You need to chill down , Pakistan has stopped nuclear blackmailing , u analyze why

Do yourself & us a favor, will you? Don't ever go claiming you're an engineer pursuing MTech wherever it's you're pursuing it. Look @screambowl . At least he has the good sense not to mention his academic qualifications & his alma mater. Take a leaf out of his book, will you?

Why dont you read my post again , I have addressed that as well. No one is denying that there wont be any loss of lives on Indian side.

No one cares what a morally bankrupt society thinks.
Compare HeeraMandi Civilisation with the Persian civilisation. Although both were forced to convert, Persians never forgot their roots and the brutality of the oppressors. While Kailas rewrote the history and started to worship those impregnated their mother on the edge of sword. Dimraan went a step further and begged Turks to create a new Imaginary Turkic god for Kaalias to worship.
Funnily enough even Arabs call you “Arabized Hindus”

Lol you are being too kind

The Arabs call them dogs and slaves etc, I remember a Saudi minister calling Pakistanis as slaves few years back. Google it if you want .

Associating history with Pakistan is a misnomer , Pakistan didn't even exist before 1947 lol. Their delusion is hilarious lol .

Last edited:
7 terrorist supporter killed by Baloch Freedom fighters.

Looks like a revenge of recent killings of women and children in Kabul Hospital attack.
Pakistan should provide better protection to these FC patrols. They have Chinese armed UAVs , why not use them in reccee.

Reactions: Gust of Wind
Is this different than 6 other killed in Bolan @Arsalan123 ?

Total 13 killed in last 24 hours?
It’s so *censored*ed up man. Looks like there are multiple attacks on PA/FC during last 24 hours. At least 3 as per Twitter Pakistanis. Two major and one shoot and scoot.
Pakistani are begging PMIKN to declare war with endia already. As per some Iran will be Nuked this time.