Off-Topic Chit-Chat

i am here just to discuss matters related to armed forces and nothing else. i didn't write anything offensive even in the previous comment. i don't understand your logic. words like chutyapanti and others are widely used in both india and pakistan but i don't understand your logic of using these words. i am here to show support to my country and nothing else. we don't even know each other. i don't hate india. i wanted a truce but truce isn't possible. we can only solve our matters through war. there are many senior members from india who know me quite well. i don't know you and i don't know why you feel like this.
Well since you belongs to this race
images

I will make it simpler for you, see
ll
2528FFAA-2147-4C3E-930E-80DBD6F44030.jpeg

You can troll all you want on YT and Twitter, but leave this place for matures( by matures I mean mature mentally). If you really want to taste how’s the real trolling looks like, give yourself a chance at D F I. Don’t try to turn this place into a dump to show your frustration.

Last edited:
Well since you belongs to this race
images

I will make it simpler for you, see
ll View attachment 15819

You can troll all you want on YT and Twitter, but leave this place for matures( by matures I mean mature mentally). If you really want to taste how’s the real trolling looks like, give yourself a chance at D F I. Don’t try to turn this place into a dump to show your frustration.

i know you, i mean from your language. i know the language used by people on that forum.. why are you showing me umar akmal post? is everything fine in your life? i don't understand you and i don't understand your intentions. what do you want from me? one of my friend is on that forum.. i don't want to go there because people will again abuse me. they banned me for no reason.people there give you abuses. i am sorry but i don't want to be part of that forum. by the way, i like bhadra. i like his posts. i like him. he is a good guy.

i know you, i mean from your language. i know the language used by people on that forum.. why are you showing me umar akmal post? is everything fine in your life? i don't understand you and i don't understand your intentions. what do you want from me? one of my friend is on that forum.. i don't want to go there because people will again abuse me. they banned me for no reason.people there give you abuses. i am sorry but i don't want to be part of that forum. by the way, i like bhadra. i like his posts. i like him. he is a good guy.
Either you are dumb(Umar Akmal)or you think that mods are not going to do anything against you.
I don’t care if you know me(my language) or not.All I want from you to behave maturely, looks like it is too much for you. Can you see any poster with DP, abusing or disrespecting your country ? Then why do you think it’s important for you to do that for my country?

Last edited:
Either you are dumb(Umar Akmal)or you think that mods are not going to do anything against you.
I don’t care if you know me(my language) or not.All I want from you to behave maturely, looks like it is too much for you. Can you see any poster with DP, abusing or disrespecting your country ? Then why do you think it’s important for you to do that for my country?
I am busy. I will change it today. This is picture shared by one of our friend. Anything else?

I am busy. I will change it today. This is picture shared by one of our friend. Anything else?
Thank you very much. Not even with the picture per say only if you can edit the spelling of India correctly.
And sorry for the abusive words to you and any of your family members.
@nair please delete myall my abussive posts including the one with UMAR AKMAL tweet.
@Arsalan123 see the above post.Notice that abusive words for your country too is banned by default on this forum

Reactions: Arsalan123
Good to see some old faces from the other side(I've been active in the other forum)

I saw @AbRaj @Sandeep0159 @Indianhawk

Also delighted to see our beloved neighbour @Arsalan123 here. An avid lover of Indian forums 😜
good to see you mate.
Welcome. They at DF-I banned me a while ago when I tried to reason with someone who was claiming some imaginary facts about LCA based on imaginary forum datas. So I decided not to go to that place, since Difference is views is considered haram there. That place is *censored*ing echo chamber. I just can’t adjust to that environment.
Here people are knowledgeable and talk with cool heads. Except this Ars-lun guy @Arsalan123 . I have to teach him common etiquette and also some important history lessons regarding his HM Civilisation.

@Arsalan123 Do you know that Heera Mandi was named by our great maharaja Ranjit Singh to pay tribute to your beautiful (Heera=Diamond, Mandi =Bazaar) ancestors. Earlier it was called Shahi Mohalla by British.Do you know that British Army soldiers from across the Empire were used to go there to contribute to your Civilisation.

BTW Ranjit Singh took good care of both HeeraMandi and adjacent Badshahi Mosque. He was the true protector and proliferator of your Civilisation unlike Afghans who left the Lahore just after setting up the Mandi there.
Evil Zia did everything to burry this important place from history books, but failed.
@Arsalan123 have you watched the movie “KALANK” ? Please watch it, I’m sure you can relate to it as it is based on the background of HeeraMandi

Last edited:
Reactions: Gust of Wind
Welcome. They at DF-I band me a while ago when I tried to reason with someone who was claiming some imaginary facts about LCA based on imaginary forum datas. So I decided not to go to that place, since Difference is views is considered haram there. That place is *censored*ing echo chamber. I just can’t adjust to that environment.
Here people are knowledgeable and talk with cool heads. Except this Ars-lun guy @Arsalan123 . I have to teach him common etiquette and also some important history lessons regarding his HM Civilisation.

@Arsalan123 Do you know that Heera Mandi was named by our great maharaja Ranjit Singh to pay tribute to your beautiful (Heera=Diamond, Mandi =Bazaar) ancestors. Earlier it was called Shahi Mohalla by British.Do you know that British Army soldiers from across the Empire were used to go there to contribute to your Civilisation.

BTW Ranjit Singh took good care of both HeeraMandi and adjacent Badshahi Mosque. He was the true protector and proliferator of your Civilisation unlike Afghans who left the Lahore just after setting up the Mandi there.
Evil Zia did everything to burry this important place from history books, but failed.
@Arsalan123 have you watched the movie “KALANK” ? Please watch it, I’m sure you can relate to it as it is based on the background of HeeraMandi

For what its worth,bunch of other guys also got axed along with you.

Believe it or not,Some of us missed your presence there along with your gafoor dp 😀.

cool heads. Except this Ars-lun guy @Arsalan123 . I have to teach him common etiquette and also some important history lessons regarding his HM Civilisation.

Savage🤣

Reactions: AbRaj
For what its worth,bunch of other guys also got axed along with you.

Believe it or not,Some of us missed your presence there along with your gafoor dp 😀.

Savage🤣
Idiots thought I’m a Pakistani just because I had a DP making fun of that gafoora idiot. Imagine the level of brain dead “patriots” there.
I had to make clear on every other thread to some random poster that I’m not a Pakistani.
Anyway I lost my password and the email Id too was fake. :p
I want @Arsalan123 to feel that Mehmaan Nawazi too. He Is a perfect person for it.

• Haha
@Holy Triad bro I don’t get any pleasure in polluting this otherwise nice forum just for making an Idiot to understand the basic norms to civil interaction. He may be our enemy and is baying for our blood. But that’s perfectly ok. It’s what you expect from an enemy. But doing childish acts like general gafoora used to do and adopted by Twitter nard e momins (and this idiot is doing here)are outright cringeworthy and obnoxious.
How can you discuss anything with such amateurs, who fall to such low just to show their hate. (Hate itself is ok for me but not the way they express it)

I love how @The Deterrent makes his argument base of facts and logic. It’s nice to see all arguments and counter arguments thrown with a bit of sarcasm and pun. It’s what this forum is meant for.I want to read view of people like him.

Not what this idiot is doing or I have done with this guy

Last edited:
Paf should annihilate nearby indian air bases.
a thermonuclear weapon can do it easily. Be aggressive.

Hit the enemy hard this time.

why @Arsalan123 why you hate us?

Is it because @AbRaj is mean to you?

@AbRaj don't be so mean to him,he's getting upset.

Plus,you gonna use thermonuclear bombs to attack air bases? Really?

You "a thermonuclear bomb(singular)" and "annihilate air bases(plural)"

How you gonna annihilate multiple air bases with one bomb @Arsalan ?

Last edited:
Paf should annihilate nearby indian air bases.a thermonuclear weapon can do it easily. Be aggressive.

I know what is going on on your side that's why I am advising our people to do something in return. We left your pilot and we even dropped bombs away from targets. Why are you flying jets near border? What is the purpose now? If you want war,declare war first.

• Haha
Reactions: Sathya
I know what is going on on your side that's why I am advising our people to do something in return. We left your pilot and we even dropped bombs away from targets.

Why are you flying jets near border? What is the purpose now? If you want war,declare war first.

Let our governments take care of it yaar,
Plus,advising your government to attack enemy air base through twitter is not a sound strategy yaar.

You got Only one like and one retweet. That too from the same dude. I don't think your government got that message. Try dgispr in dm,you might get lucky.

And also please clarify the strategy you mentioned in that tweet.

How you gonna attack multiple air bases with one nuclear bomb.

Then why you gonna waste a nuclear bomb on a Air base?

It Doesn't make sense,yaar?
Ask @AbRaj on the offensive attack techniques, he'll teach you a thing or two.

Then dm that to the ispr dude.

Last edited:
Let our governments take care of it yaar,
Plus,advising your government to attack enemy air base through twitter is not a sound strategy yaar.

You got Only one like and one retweet. That too from the same dude. I don't think your government got that message. Try dgispr in dm,you might get lucky.

And also please clarify the strategy you mentioned in that tweet.

How you gonna attack multiple air bases with one nuclear bomb.

Then why you gonna waste a nuclear bomb on a Air base?

It Doesn't make sense,yaar?
Ask @AbRaj on the offensive attack techniques, he'll teach you a thing or two.

Then dm that to the ispr dude.
Rules here are different but I can give you many examples where people abuse each other on Twitter. Twitter rules doesn't apply here. Our forces know how to attack.i am not talking about single thermonuclear weapon. Why would we allow you to attack us year after year? We can end all this in a single day. I don't need to write anyone. Our country is in safe hands and they know how to defend and attack. You made fun of us after balakot but we did 27. You always makes fun of pakistan. This is what you do. Be serious and think wisely.

Paf should annihilate nearby indian air bases.
a thermonuclear weapon can do it easily. Be aggressive.

@AbRaj don't be so mean to him,he's getting upset.

You "a thermonuclear bomb(singular)" and "annihilate air bases(plural)"

How you gonna annihilate multiple air bases with one bomb @Arsalan ?
You know @Arsalan123 . Paindu hai. Emotionally charged man-child.
BTW i dont mind him expressing his/her opinion on a social media platform.
To his credit he is not very abusive either , but then Gadhe ki dum baat hi nahi maanta. Bolte bolte thak gaye mai ke dp edit kar de, but sun nahi raha. Gaali kha liya mere se but change nahi kiya dp.:poop: hai ye.

Last edited:
We can end all this in a single day

How?

Our country is in safe hands and they know how to defend and attack

Don't trust them,
.jpg

That's problem with sarkari naukri walas.

You made fun of us after balakot
No, not true at all,

If you remember correctly,we make fun of you all the time. Even way before and after balakot.

Its part of our tradition.

You always makes fun of pakistan. This is what you do.
Yeah,guilty as charged.

But using thermonuclear bombs for "making fun of Pakistan/pakistanis" is a step too much don't you think.

But if you do that, your country will lose the image as a "peacful nation".

Then people will forget all the scientific contributions your country made so far(like hubble,the mathematicians like naikoo etc).

You don't want that? Do you?

Let's be friends,ok

🙂

I know what is going on on your side that's why I am advising our people to do something in return. We left your pilot and we even dropped bombs away from targets. Why are you flying jets near border? What is the purpose now? If you want war,declare war first.
Like you declared it in Punjab in early 80s and J&K in late 90s.