What are you listening to?

Nils Fjellström. Insane power on the toms. Weird high-hat placement:unsure:. Dark Funeral - Vobiscum Santanas. OK band, excellent song. One of my personal favorites.

Kriegsmaschine - Enemy of Man. An interesting band. Their newer music doesn't use blast beats, and yet their still quite heavy.

User name comes from the this band, whose cosmic sounds I absolutely adore. Listen to this album at least once a week. Moondweller - The Search

Cool French progressive metal band. Hypno5e - A distant (Dark) Source

For those that don't like heavy music, some progressive rock. Great atmosphere here. Prysma - Closer to Utopia

Recommend the film this is from too (Upgrade).

Tbh, I'm quite surprised to see you absent from this thread for quite some time especially ever since the Quarantine started and you'd have nothing of significance to do except listen to music ( & make us suffer your atrocious choices) , scratch your bum & fart around the whole day.

P. S - hope you bathe daily though.

Tbh, I'm quite surprised to see you absent from this thread for quite some time especially ever since the Quarantine started and you'd have nothing of significance to do except listen to music ( & make us suffer your atrocious choices) , scratch your bum & fart around the whole day.

P. S - hope you bathe daily though.
I would encourage you to resist your sexual urges and stay clear of cows and pangolins.

I would encourage you to resist your sexual urges and stay clear of cows and pangolins.
Didn't I post the Irish Rose tuned to the melody of Country Roads out here, Paddy? Why did you think I did that?

P. S - do bathe daily Paddy. The stench you're emitting is over powering.

Didn't I post the Irish Rose tuned to the melody of Country Roads out here, Paddy? Why did you think I did that?

P. S - do bathe daily Paddy. The stench you're emitting is over powering.
I hate to point this out but the internet does not transmit smell. Hence, any smell at your end is either you or the pangolins.

I hate to point this out but the internet does not transmit smell. Hence, any smell at your end is either you or the pangolins.
I hate to point this out to you too but one of the early symptoms of the Chinese virus is loss of smell. Get yourself checked ASAP, Paddy.
P. S - take a bath before the test, will you Paddy.

I hate to point this out to you too but one of the early symptoms of the Chinese virus is loss of smell. Get yourself checked ASAP, Paddy.
P. S - take a bath before the test, will you Paddy.
What does that have to do with the internet not transmitting smell pangolin-lover?