Off-Topic Chit-Chat

How did you predict it ll cross 2000 level ?
last 1 year all share prices went up, not just BEML ..
:censored: i think the deal will be done before march ending ( adding the word think was necessory ) . you buy 10 shares on every fall of 10 rupees . buy 100 shares . the risk reward ratio is very favourable , there is nothing much to lose in this share .

Reactions: Ashwin
Does anyone have indias paratrooers earning the badge high resolution video,
this replublic day we want to show that to school childrens....
can anyone help that to get it......

@nair @Hellfire @Avi @vstol Jockey @Aashish @Picdelamirand-oil @Abingdonboy @BMD @Ashwin @Tarun @anant_s @GuardianRED @Ankit Kumar @Nick @Falcon @Levina @bonobashi @Arvind @Shashank @Ashutosh@Himanshu @Himanshu Pandey @SpArK @Manmohan_MMY @Arpit @Soumya @tunguska @Harry @halloweene @Parthu @dray @_Anonymous_ @randomradio

Does anyone have indias paratrooers earning the badge high resolution video,
this replublic day we want to show that to school childrens....
can anyone help that to get it......

@nair @Hellfire @Avi @vstol Jockey @Aashish @Picdelamirand-oil @Abingdonboy @BMD @Ashwin @Tarun @anant_s @GuardianRED @Ankit Kumar @Nick @Falcon @Levina @bonobashi @Arvind @Shashank @Ashutosh@Himanshu @Himanshu Pandey @SpArK @Manmohan_MMY @Arpit @Soumya @tunguska @Harry @halloweene @Parthu @dray @_Anonymous_ @randomradio
There you go --> India’s Paratrooper - Earning The Badge-P9DFURRsQIQ.mp4 | openload

I have uploaded 44-minute version. Quality is average.

Reactions: nair
There you go --> India’s Paratrooper - Earning The Badge-P9DFURRsQIQ.mp4 | openload

I have uploaded 44-minute version. Quality is average.
thanks for the upload,,,, ashwin
indias paratroopers.jpg

could not able to download.... i clicked on the download button , nothing happened,

Whats next evolution is also an opinion?
Evolution is also an opinion and the fact that jyotishya and other events like prophecy show that everything is not just chance, point like evolution of life from inorganic matter, mutation etc (part of evolution theory) will be questioned. Just because you want to know everything doesn't mean you give out opinions.

If you have evidence of origins other than speculation, please provide.

Evolution is also an opinion and the fact that jyotishya and other events like prophecy show that everything is not just chance, point like evolution of life from inorganic matter, mutation etc (part of evolution theory) will be questioned. Just because you want to know everything doesn't mean you give out opinions.

Then please explain what it is? Do you have any evidence?

Then please explain what it is? Do you have any evidence?
I don't know and I accept that. Many other questions also come -
1) Who created this universe? Why is there no nothing?
2) Why is the law of Gravity GMm/r2? Who made it that way?
3) What happened to Subhash Chandra Bose?

There are many questions which we can't answer. It is better kept at "I don't know" instead of saying anything like - Churchil killed Subhash Chandra Bose with his colt revolver or speculate about origins of universe and natural laws.

Better to maintain silence than to lie or insist that my opinion is absolute

There are many questions which we can't answer. It is better kept at "I don't know" instead of saying anything like - Churchil killed Subhash Chandra Bose with his colt revolver or speculate about origins of universe and natural laws.

Wtf you talking about?

I am asking about Evolution. You discredited it.
So, please provide your proofs.

Wtf you talking about?

I am asking about Evolution. You discredited it.
So, please provide your proofs.
First provide me proof of evolution. I said, I don't know how this universe or life was formed.

If you say that this was by evolution, please give me proof. I can't give proofs for things which are beyog my abilities to know. But since it is within your ability to know, onus is on you to prove how you found it out

First provide me proof of evolution. I said, I don't know how this universe or life was formed.

If you say that this was by evolution, please give me proof. I can't give proofs for things which are beyog my abilities to know. But since it is within your ability to know, onus is on you to prove how you found it out
So you just blabbering , and in your entire life you never read Biology book of NCERT.

And please, if that is beyond your understanding, and you never was interested in Biology, then stop commenting on that on which things you don't understand.

This is neither a primary nor a secondary school.

Basic education should be prerequisite before allowing people to 'discuss' anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Superkaif