Rheinmetall KF51 Main Battle Tank (NEW)

Tactics. You manoeuvre your tank in such a way that only the turret is visible to the enemy.
That only works if you can permanently find 2m-high cover in the case of the T-14.
I don't believe any T-type has been penetrated from the front, either hull or turret, with an RPG. These tanks have such protection already.
Of course they have! :ROFLMAO:

Here's what happens when a T-72 is hit with an RPG-29.

An RPG-29 kills any Russian tank from T-55 to T-90M from any aspect.

JFC, I can't believe you're even trying to compare the combat record of Russian tanks to a Challenger 2.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That only works if you can permanently find 2m-high cover in the case of the T-14.

Of course they have! :ROFLMAO:

Here's what happens when a T-72 is hit with an RPG-29.

An RPG-29 kills any Russian tank from T-55 to T-90M from any aspect.

JFC, I can't believe you're even trying to compare the combat record of Russian tanks to a Challenger 2.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, yeah, look all those 21st century tanks.

The Challenger is still the only 21st century tank that got smoked by an RPG from the front. :D
BS. :ROFLMAO::poop::poop:

1. It was not from the front, it was from below.
2. It was not destroyed, it was driven back to base.
3. It entered service in 1998, not 21st century.
4. Lot's of Russian tanks have been destroyed from all angles by RPGs, including the front.

I mean, the fact is that they can list every Challenger II incident over 25 years of service. 3 in total, 1 friendly fire destruction, and 2 non-destructive incidents involving an RPG-29 from below and a shaped charge IED. None for the Challenger I. The crew survived in both incidents. Does anyone have the time to list every incident for any T-XX tank? There are multiple incidents every day... or even every hour sometimes these days.

Russian tanks suffer more losses per hour than British tanks have suffered in half a century and you're still arguing with me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The black knight is you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domobran7
BS. :ROFLMAO::poop::poop:

1. It was not from the front, it was from below.
2. It was not destroyed, it was driven back to base.
3. It entered service in 1998, not 21st century.
4. Lot's of Russian tanks have been destroyed from all angles by RPGs, including the front.

I mean, the fact is that they can list every Challenger II incident over 25 years of service. 3 in total, 1 friendly fire destruction, and 2 non-destructive incidents involving an RPG-29 from below and a shaped charge IED. None for the Challenger I. The crew survived in both incidents. Does anyone have the time to list every incident for any T-XX tank? There are multiple incidents every day... or even every hour sometimes these days.

Russian tanks suffer more losses per hour than British tanks have suffered in half a century and you're still arguing with me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The black knight is you.
To be fair, Challenger 2 didn't face the sort of first-world army Russian tanks faced on a regular basis (USA and UK in the Gulf Wars 1 and 2, Croatian Army in Yugoslavia, and now Ukrainian Army). On the flip side, it is undeniable that they do have design flaws:

Reactions: BMD
To be fair, Challenger 2 didn't face the sort of first-world army Russian tanks faced on a regular basis (USA and UK in the Gulf Wars 1 and 2, Croatian Army in Yugoslavia, and now Ukrainian Army). On the flip side, it is undeniable that they do have design flaws:
Well that's the problem, the main flaw with Russian tanks is (most of) the people who use them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Domobran7