New profile posts

Lets be equal and not create any disharmony for trivial politics. Never endorse banning posters but have to maintain decorum too. Please cooperate.
See Go To PDF
Search Oscar

And Read all his posts backward
Ie from the second last one

It will take some time
Because Multiple Threads are involved
On a serious note, has India given up on POK? I heard something on the lines of negotiating with pakistan trying to make LOC the permanent border after Mr 11's visit. Or at least standstill agreement is being considered as one of the options. Is Pok Banega Pakistan on the table?
Whats the location of the two big radars used in the ballistic missile defense program?
Paro
Paro
Yea I found those 2 already the third im after.
randomradio
randomradio
Is it available on Google Earth now? If it is, can you post the link please?
Paro
Paro
Both these places only land is acquired no major construction started yet. I have been keeping an eye on them for a while. Even the ssbn base in AP there is nothing much you can observe from above. Im searching for a specific location where two radars have been already build. Its not in rajastan for sure. The pic was posted by deterrent on pdf long time ago.
Hi sir,

Your posts are gold. if I want to discuss something with you away from public forum, where can I contact you? Are you okay with sharing your email id?
Falcon
Falcon
Please DM here
From our end,
a. We try our best to not ban or warn members for their views, irrespective of nationality. Yes, persistent trolling will result in a very rare, very short vacation.
b. In line with point a, we will edit posts which are abusive, but make good points. TO A CERTAIN POINT.

You are welcome to discuss in a sane and non-abusive manner.
e. Abuse of India, Indian military personnel (dead or alive), Indian customs and tradition is not tolerated
f. Abuse of forum members by posting on their Profiles is not tolerated
g. Abuse of Indian historical figures is not tolerated
h. Abuse of any religion is not tolerated
Hello,

A few ground rules

a. You are welcome to share your opinions and points of view. Non-abusive.
b. Discussion of religion or holy books is not allowed
c. Discussion or views of Zaid Hamid will be moved to the Funny Section
d. You are welcome to vehemently disagree in a non-abusive manner with the views of forum members.