New profile posts

I had a question on something I picked up at PDF. Can I put it here ?
Falcon
Falcon
Yes? Please do.
J
Jaymax
I came across a thread - https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fear-of-paf-brings-out-su-30-decoys.619074/ with images of whats claimed to be a Su-30 decoy on an IAF base. There is no other marking on the photo to indicate where it was taken. I was hoping if you could take a look and see if its real or fake.

I saved the photo as well but I am not able to add it in the comments here.
J
Jaymax
From google earth the exact location seems to be 29°34'03.9"N 75°01'07.0"E . I am curious to know if IAF actually deploys decoys and if yes are they actually of this sort.
ivide malayalikalku vendi kerala corner onnum ille mashe
nair
nair
Ivide ullathil pakuthiyum malayalikal aanu..... andina special corner 😂😂
Gautam messaged me to tell admin that he cant log onto his SF account,he would be grateful if you could look into it.
Ashwin
Ashwin
can you tell him to share email id so that i can send password reset? What he has given looks wrong.
Sir, there are multiple threads on Supercomputing in India. Can you please merge them together ? makes it easier to keep track of things. Thanks
Hi I am a doctor , radiologist to be specific..
Just read the defence news and discussion s here..
I am not a informed poster with regards to defence..
FYI , since u r tagging me too.. in your posts .
Gautam
Gautam
Well I am no expert either, and you are more informed than many others I've come across. Don't let inexperience stop you, make your contribution. Maybe we are all wrong, so what ? Nobody has ever learned anything with out failing a few times.
Radiologist, you say. Interesting. FYI, I am un-employed. LOL
Hello Sir Why did you Dislike my Post
It was just an Article that I ppsted
nair
nair
Where? May be by mistake.... using phone....
nair
nair
Regret.... Unintentionally done.... reversed
Hey, send me an Email please, madhavmenon123@gmail.com. I'd like to speak to you about something....
Were you referring to Nap-of-the-earth navigation? There was a typo and it came out map-of-the-earth.
bonobashi
bonobashi
That's what I was trying to tell you. The term is Nap of the earth, not map of the earth. It means following ground contours, rather than flying a flat fixed-elevation route. Look it up.
G
Falcon
Falcon
Yes. It came out funny indeed.
Hi, May I know which platform is used for creating this forum? I was thinking of creating a forum on a different subject so just trying to find out how to get started. Thanks
nair
nair
xenforo
Pankaj
Pankaj
Thanks! I guess it’s paid one cannot create a free forum using it. Any suggestions for a free to use platform?
Also any thread for torpedoes or do I use the drdo thread ?
nair
nair
use DRDO thread pls
nair
nair
You cant create thread till few posts. Use the transport one will move it later
Mod, is there any Hal LUH thread ? I have some photos to post.
nair
nair
Open a new thread....
Gautam
Gautam
Cool. But you see I already posted it on Transport helo thread. Also how do we open threads ? Still the "new guy" remember.
Please stop quoting these handles with name INTL or INT, these are Pakis operating with fake IDs. Never share anything with them on Twitter, try to educate as much guys as you can bcz they may get some information from us and utilize for their benefits. Even if we don't share anything with them, by quoting we are spreading their propaganda.
Hello Sir, nice to see you here.

A question related to Rafale deal, do you feel current deal of 36 Acs as a bad deal which is painted by Congress and their media sympathizers? also, how much credibility can be given to Mr Ajay Shukla? I have heard some whispers about him and Russians related to certain Arjun and other things (not sure what to believe) but he now claims to be an expert in everything.
We offer the best Houston Limo Service rates including Private Chauffeur, Airport car service, Executive Transportation, Stretch Limo Rental, SUV Limousine service, Mercedes Sprinters & Party Bus. Get a quick confirmation and the best rate for your Houston Transportation needs. Book online and save.
visit us https://wwlimo.com/houston-limo-service/
Hello guys, I'm China_SCS_Info from Twitter. Its great to be here, look forward to a great interaction. I post a lot of stuff about India in Twitter and I've been looking for a forum like this with people that have good knowledge. I'm Spanish living in Vietnam and I'm interested in the geopolitical / military interaction between China and its opponents.
BlackOpsIndia
BlackOpsIndia
Welcome, hope you have a good time and we all can learn a thing or two from each other.