Why do Pakistani defence experts not frequent Indian defence forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People lacked character and were cowardly due to poor culture. Buddhism had seriously curbed militancy in education and made educated people more servile in nature. Also, British arrested those who were more radical. There have been several instances of rebellion and extremism but crushed by British who followed carrot and stick approach. Subhash Chandra Bose quit to form INA for this reason.

India are cowards by nature. dont blame it on Buddhaism or anyother Religion. Historically speaking only Small Groups of Kshatriyas(Rajputs- 3.2%), Sikhs(0.5% to 1%) and Brahmins (2.2%) have forged Empires all over southern Asia from Afghanistan(Brahman shahi) to Vietnam(Champa kshatriya), Thailad (angkorwat-brahmin kings) and Indonesia (cholan kshatriya kings). total of this grand sum is at best 8%.

If my country gets called Porkistan and i get called Porky on every comment, why should i bother going to a forum only to get insulted?
I tried two Indian forums, defenceorumindia and indiandefence. Exactly the same problem.
You start a thread about say Pakistani drone industry and first comment you get is about some terrorist, terrorism or just plain abuse. No technical discussion, no civility,and a total and utter waste of time with added bonus of free and abundant racism and insults.
Never bothered with both forums after a few tries.

Reactions: Paro
If my country gets called Porkistan and i get called Porky on every comment, why should i bother going to a forum only to get insulted?
I tried two Indian forums, defenceorumindia and indiandefence. Exactly the same problem.
You start a thread about say Pakistani drone industry and first comment you get is about some terrorist, terrorism or just plain abuse. No technical discussion, no civility,and a total and utter waste of time with added bonus of free and abundant racism and insults.
Here the rules are clear..... Such abuses won't be tolerated.......Relax and enjoy your stay.......

• Agree
Reactions: Superkaif

There are at least two out there which are worth tries; the atmosphere is hospitable and attractive in one, but it also permits bhakts to speak up, and fair-minded and mildly restrictive in tone in the other.

Just curiousity: has anyone been hostile or abusive here?

Reactions: Paro
India are cowards by nature. dont blame it on Buddhaism or anyother Religion. Historically speaking only Small Groups of Kshatriyas(Rajputs- 3.2%), Sikhs(0.5% to 1%) and Brahmins (2.2%) have forged Empires all over southern Asia from Afghanistan(Brahman shahi) to Vietnam(Champa kshatriya), Thailad (angkorwat-brahmin kings) and Indonesia (cholan kshatriya kings). total of this grand sum is at best 8%.

A country does not need everyone to be a Diplomat/Alliance Strategist (Brahmin) or a Warrior (Kshatriya). These classes are needed to maintain and secure international relations and borders. For growth within a country, it needs finance, economy, manufacturing, agriculture, services, trade, and governance with law and order, for which the Vaishya (businessmen) and Shudra (serving class) is needed. This is the true measure of internal prosperity of a nation and constitutes major portion of the population, > 95%. They are not trained for war. Hence, you cannot call them cowards.

There is no pakistan drone industry but only paint job industry you p****. Start a thread on that industry and people will engage you in most intellectual way.:p:p

On a serious note, please let the team know of such behavior, it will be dealt accordingly.

There is no pakistan drone industry but only paint job industry you p****. Start a thread on that industry and people will engage you in most intellectual way.:p:p

On a serious note, please let the team know of such behavior, it will be dealt accordingly.
Lol...ur twit :p

Do you think i would be on here if abuse of this nature was constantly served?
There are a couple that may make a snide comment or two but nothing of the level distributed elsewhere.
Like i have pointed out before - Pakistan has massive issues and i dont mind criticism - it perhaps is a wake up call to some parts that Pakistanis tend to "brush under the carpet".
You my dear fellow are a ex servicing professional and your interjection with your knowledge ( compared to the likes of me) obtained in your experiences would be welcoming on here, allowing a balance and stable debate on certain issues.
Allow the mods to draw the lines and when they are crossed. For the first time, i feel with the likes of @Ashwin @nair et al - have the right balance so far....... I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Now stop behaving like a big girl and enjoy the banter. :sneaky:

Last edited:
There are a couple that may make a snide comment or two but nothing of the level distributed elsewhere.
Like i have pointed out before - Pakistan has massive issues and i dont mind criticism - it perhaps is a wake up call to some parts that Pakistanis tend to "brush under the carpet".
You my dear fellow are a ex servicing professional and your interjection with your knowledge ( compared to the likes of me) obtained in your experiences would be welcoming on here, allowing a balance and stable debate on certain issues.
Allow the mods to draw the lines and when they are crossed. For the first time, i feel with the likes of @Ashwin @nair et al - have the right balance so far....... I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Snide comments and heated arguments are fine.People can get annoyed in any argument,online arguments are no different.
Plus you are aware i regularly miss my medication and occasionally become an online psychopath ;) So beware

I think @safriz is commenting on Indian fora in general and not particularly this one.

Is he really an ex serviceman? He must have been court martial-ed for his inefficiency and buffoonery. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let me guess - navy?

Snide comments and heated arguments are fine.People can get annoyed in any argument,online arguments are no different.
Plus you are aware i regularly miss my medication and occasionally become an online psychopath ;) So beware

Go down to one of the branches - i will let them know to get the methadone ready for you....... ;)

Report any posts which violates the rules......

Enjoy your debates ?

I don't understand why this thread is even running .

Why the fuq should we care if they are visiting our forums or not ??

You should've known by now that validation is the lifeblood of some individuals especially if they happen to come from the other side along with an imagined brotherhood - the brother from another mother sort of story . That and the urge to sing cumbaya with them at Wagah or even the IB or up further north on the LoC with candles preferably , to the tune of bullets shooting past and mortar shells exploding around .

Since the venerable Kuldip Nayyar is too old to volunteer for such a mission ( God bless and rest his soul ) , we've a few geriatrics (thankfully ) willing to stand in for him. Including one from right here . Its a noble mission . The kind which should attract a 21 gun salute . Preferably through him / them .

Last edited:
You should've known by now that validation is the lifeblood of some individuals especially if they happen to belong to the other side along with an imagined brotherhood - the brother from another mother sort of story . That and the urge to sing cumbaya with them at Wagah or even the IB or up further north on the LoC with candles preferably , to the tune of bullets shooting past and mortar shells exploding around .

Since the venerable Kuldip Nayyar is too old to volunteer for such a mission ( God bless and rest his soul ) , we've a few geriatrics (thankfully ) willing to stand in for him. Including one from right here . Its a noble mission . The kind which should attract a 21 gun salute . Preferably through him / them .

Just nurse your cucumber. You won't need a gun salute at this rate.

You can't imagine it. That takes brains.
You're right . Hence the catheter to drain it out . Touche no 3. What fun its to be juvenile once more ! With no guynextdoor too.

On that note , I'd bid adieu. Early day tomorrow , you see. I haven't the luxury of sponge baths . Toodles , uncle . Hope to see you here tomorrow and not in the afterlife . Yahaan milaa oopar Nahin milnaa.

Reactions: Levina
Status
Not open for further replies.