Why do Pakistani defence experts not frequent Indian defence forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right . Hence the catheter to drain it out . Touche no 3. What fun its to be juvenile once more ! With no guynextdoor too.

On that note , I'd bid adieu. Early day tomorrow , you see. I haven't the luxury of sponge baths . Toodles , uncle . Hope to see you here tomorrow and not in the afterlife . Yahaan milaa oopar Nahin milnaa.

Was that also your spellcheck?

You're right . Hence the catheter to drain it out . Touche no 3. What fun its to be juvenile once more ! With no guynextdoor too.

On that note , I'd bid adieu. Early day tomorrow , you see. I haven't the luxury of sponge baths . Toodles , uncle . Hope to see you here tomorrow and not in the afterlife . Yahaan milaa oopar Nahin milnaa.

The way you Snub the " Old Man " is a Treat to watch

Word for Word ; Jibe for Jibe ; Finally OLD JOE SHEARER has got his comeuppance

Were you a member of PDF

Those Pakistani Worshipped him and that has led to His hugely Bloated ego

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of the community here now finds the answer to this question in-view of the recent developments.

The way the things are going they are unable to keep up with their own lies and propaganda war in their own forums under their jihadi security blanket( moderators ) they now feel compelled to gag every opinion that does not toe their line of Islamic jihad. ( The easiest way forward would be to put a GEO-FILTER and restrict Indian Access ). It might be originating from their own set of people( the minority of sane voices still living and call themselves Pakistanis ) or across the border its clearly evident that :-

PAKISTANIS DONT HAVE A BELLY FOR CIVIL DEBATE WITH FACTS ( No citation required , proven since time immemorial )

From the Indian point of View.
1 Either the Indian Forums discourage the Pakistani participation with hostility or they don't care.
2. In this age of information warfare we should not keep blinders on rather open the space for voices and let our vocies be heard in a bigger spectrum.

SFR should encourage diverse views from across the spectrum in this regard even if its not the official line of our government or our personal viewpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.