What happened here ?

@vstol Jockey
This is a video of the last moments of wing commander Noman Ali Khan.
His F-16 crashed in Islamabad .
I had written about it. To me it seems that he did a very high G initial pull up for loop and therefore not only got into GLOC but also reached a much lower height on top of the loop. This low top point and GLOC resulted in the aircraft coming down rather uncontrolled. From the other videos that I have seen, it is the loop part between about 220* to about 330* that there is no effort to raise the nose. That is where he was probably knocked out by GLOC. In the last 30* he seems to have regained the conciousness and made an effort to recover the aircraft but the high speed and the mush due to high speed, caused him to hit the ground in a nose up attitude. Something very similar had happened in delhi with a Mirage2000. I feel sad for the pilot and may god rest his soul in peace. These are occupational hazards which are part of daily routine of fighter pilots all over the world.

I had written about it. To me it seems that he did a very high G initial pull up for loop and therefore not only got into GLOC but also reached a much lower height on top of the loop. This low top point and GLOC resulted in the aircraft coming down rather uncontrolled. From the other videos that I have seen, it is the loop part between about 220* to about 330* that there is no effort to raise the nose. That is where he was probably knocked out by GLOC. In the last 30* he seems to have regained the conciousness and made an effort to recover the aircraft but the high speed and the mush due to high speed, caused him to hit the ground in a nose up attitude. Something very similar had happened in delhi with a Mirage2000. I feel sad for the pilot and may god rest his soul in peace. These are occupational hazards which are part of daily routine of fighter pilots all over the world.
His name was nauman akram right so whose this Nauman Ali Khan , if i remember that bald polot who shot down Abhi was also nauman ali khan isnt it?

He seems to have miscalculated the loop..... this was done above a city, and a fighter cant fly that low in a crowded area...

@Gautam @safriz whose Nauman ali khan? His name was Nauman Akram right? Nauman Ali khan was the one who shot Abhi
Yes. Wing commander Nauman Ali Khan Shot down Abhi.
Wing commander Nauman Akram was the one who's F-16 crashed in the above video.
Video of the crash site
It does look like he struck power lines at the last moment.

Yes. Wing commander Nauman Ali Khan Shot down Abhi.
Wing commander Nauman Akram was the one who's F-16 crashed in the above video.
Video of the crash site
It does look like he struck power lines at the last moment.

But the video u have posted at the start of this thread , it says Nauman Ali Khan shaheed.
Even u in your first post of this thread have written Nauman Ali Khan