US Military Technology

Herciv

Nov 30, 2017
FRANCE
"Expert speculation on what could be used for the demonstration ranges from a terrestrially-based mobile laser used for blinding adversary reconnaissance sats to on-board, proximity triggered radio-frequency jammers on certain military satellites, to a high-powered microwave system that can zap electronics carried on maneuverable bodyguard satellites. However, experts and former officials interviewed by Breaking Defense say it probably does not involve a ground-based kinetic interceptor, a capability the US already demonstrated in the 2008 Burnt Frost satellite shoot-down."
Yes in France we are having exactly the same type of weapon in preparation probably based on laser.

WHOHE

Jun 23, 2021
California
Something tells me it will be a big nothing but at least the unveiling of the B-21 will be cool and the FA-XX/NGAD.

WHOHE

Jun 23, 2021
California
I highly doubt the 6th gen fighter will even come close to looking like in the video. The wing bomber taking off is the B-21 that I do believe will look like the video.

So I guess these are Skunkworks toys...
Could be LM version and the Navy's 6th gen or another bomber/attack aircraft.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_

AbRaj

Dec 6, 2017
Republic of Wadiya
I highly doubt the 6th gen fighter will even come close to looking like in the video. The wing bomber taking off is the B-21 that I do believe will look like the video.

Flying in formation means whatever it is, it’s already has passed its development cycle.

_Anonymous_

Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
IMG_20220116_061002.jpg

WHOHE

Jun 23, 2021
California
Flying in formation means whatever it is, it’s already has passed its development cycle.
That flight was a message to China, Russia and to allies. You don't fly your most "secret" aircraft on a clear day at con altitude above populated counties for all to see unless you're sending a message. You can easily fly above con altitude in Nevada or over the west coast at day time to avoid being seen.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_

Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
That flight was a message to China, Russia and to allies. You don't fly your most "secret" aircraft on a clear day at con altitude above populated counties for all to see unless you're sending a message. You can easily fly above con altitude in Nevada or over the west coast at day time to avoid being seen.
The last time you tried a stunt like that over the USSR , they blew the U-2 out of the skies took the pilot Gary Powers prisoner , sentenced him to 10 yrs hard labour only to exchange him 2 yrs later for another high profile Soviet spy while the Eisenhower administration had egg all over it's face with Krushchev sticking it in.

This was likely when your pop was in liquid form. You ought to read more before shooting off your mouth like a delinquent.