Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Given that russia is already sanctioned to the maximum they have nothing to lose. Look russia does not need to explicitly attack NATO they can conduct large scale exercise, all that EU can do is just watch. If just one missile streaks over europe , traffic over EU is going to come to a grinding halt and so will the economic activity.

Second thing is first country from where attack is launched against russia will be taken to cleaners then other countries in alliance will chicken out and call for peace talks. NATO is fighting a proxy war as they cannot fight a real war with russia, its as simple as that.
Let him try and Russia will come to a halt shortly afterwards.

What kind of strike are you even talking about here? If it's nuclear, Russia gets obliterated, followed by nuclear winter. If it's conventional, Russia received several thousands cruise missiles every 24 hours for a week, and let's not pretend for one second their air defences can handle that. Then having crippled Russian C4ISR assets, air strikes begin wiping out Russian ground forces en masse.

What has Russia got left to lose? People, buildings, electricity, heating, communications.....

You mean if you didn't come across this article , all of O'Shea would still believe it was done by indigenous Ukrainian effort like the sinking of the Moskova. At this point I'm not even amazed at your IQ.

Btw I've often wondered if you're being adequately compensated for all this propaganda you indulge in out here & other platforms . I mean I wouldn't have to ask anybody such an obvious question when he posts 40-50 tweets out here daily without fail for nearly 6 months now ever since the war began but then this is you we're talking about Paddy .

Even a midwit like sweetie ( @Innominate) would be smart enough to monetize this activity .

I'm just hoping you haven't been gypped once again like you were so many times in your life beginning with your birth.
Wow! Several multiple post today good for you. I'm glad you're taking my advice in letting go this butt hurt you're suffering from. Waiting to be begged back or to admit they were wrong for banning a prestigious dope like you was never going to happen and I'm glad you have finally figured that out.

Now the question is have you learned anything from this traumatic experience I'm responsible for? Will I geniusly get under your skin again causing you to go mental and post an oopsie? I guess time will tell, eh? ;)

Wow! Several multiple post today good for you. I'm glad you're taking my advice in letting go this butt hurt you're suffering from. Waiting to be begged back or to admit they were wrong for banning a prestigious dope like you was never going to happen and I'm glad you have finally figured that out.

Now the question is have you learned anything from this traumatic experience I'm responsible for? Will I geniusly get under your skin again causing you to go mental and post an oopsie? I guess time will tell, eh? ;)
Every time I override the ignore feature to read his posts, he reminds me why I have him on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
🤣 Now I know how the world war started.
Do enlighten us. Did Chandra Bose get Stalin and Hitler to invade Poland with the ultimate aim of freeing India, which coincidently was invaded at the same time as Russia first invaded Ukraine.

It's also funny how there are 4.7bn people in the non-Russian part of Asia, but only 34m people in the 30% of Asia that Russia occupies. Quite a peculiar imbalance that isn't it?

What kind of strike are you even talking about here?
Not strike just a missile test is good enuf, like NK does over japan & south korea.
If it's nuclear, Russia gets obliterated, followed by nuclear winter. If it's conventional, Russia received several thousands cruise missiles every 24 hours for a week, and let's not pretend for one second their air defences can handle that. Then having crippled Russian C4ISR assets, air strikes begin wiping out Russian ground forces en masse.
you are high on rhetoric less on common sense. Russia is not in africa it is right next door, a nuclear winter in russia means a nuclear winter in EU as well. Russia is a big country it is nearly 2 times bigger than US, other than few big cities like moscow , petersburg ..etc there arent lot many economic centers to wipe out. West cannot saturate russia with missiles, even if russia fires 1/5th of what west fires , EU will be more devastated than russia. More or less it would be one of the stupid bargains in EU history losing every thing for nothing.

you are high on rhetoric less on common sense. Russia is not in africa it is right next door, a nuclear winter in russia means a nuclear winter in EU as well. Russia is a big country it is nearly 2 times bigger than US, other than few big cities like moscow , petersburg ..etc there arent lot many economic centers to wipe out.
Russia is a big country? LOL by that token Canada is a greater power than China.

Russia: 150 million people. USA: 330 million people. Who's two times bigger than the other now?

And yes, Russia indeed only has a few economic centers to wipe out. Since most of it is largely empty areas where the few people around still live like in the 19th century. It's funny that you see it as a positive for them that their economy can be annihilated by wiping out only a few cities.

Not strike just a missile test is good enuf, like NK does over japan & south korea.

you are high on rhetoric less on common sense. Russia is not in africa it is right next door, a nuclear winter in russia means a nuclear winter in EU as well.
You are low on thinking in general. Russia cannot win a conventional war against NATO and it knows that starting one will lead to Russia being hit, not Crimea Russia, but actual Russia Russia. And if it starts a nuclear war then Russia ends up as toast and billions starve to death due to green belt being radioactive + nuclear winter, especially in India. When someone's only threat is suicide, it's not much of a threat.

Russia is a big country it is nearly 2 times bigger than US, other than few big cities like moscow , petersburg ..etc there arent lot many economic centers to wipe out. West cannot saturate russia with missiles, even if russia fires 1/5th of what west fires , EU will be more devastated than russia. More or less it would be one of the stupid bargains in EU history losing every thing for nothing.
That's why it's so much easier to send them back to the stone age and also why they don't need more territory, they're just being greedy.

All Russia's cities, towns and economic centres would be gone in the event of a nuclear war and in the case of a conventional war, their C4ISR would be down in a week. And if they don't attack but continue in Ukraine they end up bankrupt. The only sensible course of action is to stop but that means the end of Putin. And this is the problem with dictatorships, a democratic leader would have already seen sense and if not, the electorate would see it for them at the next election. Dictators however are free to continue being idiots until their country is ruined.

Last edited:
Russia is a big country? LOL by that token Canada is a greater power than China.

Russia: 150 million people. USA: 330 million people. Who's two times bigger than the other now?

And yes, Russia indeed only has a few economic centers to wipe out. Since most of it is largely empty areas where the few people around still live like in the 19th century. It's funny that you see it as a positive for them that their economy can be annihilated by wiping out only a few cities.
Most of Russia is in the European part, the Asian part is mostly a derelict wasteland despite the other 70% of Asia having 4.7bn people. Russian presence seemed to eradicate people from the 30% of Asia that Russia holds for some reason.

1660380977552.png

Videos from inside Saki, even stuff that didn't look destroyed from satellite pictures is destroyed.

One hit is all it takes to send the Rashists FLYING! This is how AZOV works