Ukraine - Russia Conflict

These were no regular ammo warehouses, they were bunkers. Very difficult to blow up. A HARM would not even scratch the surface.

Even if they were warehouses a HARM doesn't have the range to hit that deep. I'm starting to think US gave them a handful of ATACMS as a trial to see how and where Ukraine uses them. Maybe they pass the test? Obvious not enough to take out the Crimean bridge but enough to take out an airbase with all its toys exposed. Before those to simultaneous explosions the airbase was already on fire.

Other question is.... are the S400s sleeping or what?

Ukraine keeps saying it's Ukraine manufactured weapon which leaves one other suspect...
300px-Grim_tactical_missile_2.jpg

With outside help they were able to get a handful of them ready for use?

Reactions: BMD
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bon Plan
^So they have ATACMS too according to that!

They are guessing like many including me. I thought it was ATACMS also until Ukraine said they used a weapon made in Ukraine. (paraphrasing)

That Black Sea weather phenomenon sure likes to target Russian ammo depots, eh?

Btw I'm not going to totally say it wasn't ATACMS. How long has Ukraine been using HARMs on their fighters before US acknowledged they gave HARMs to Ukraine? It's possible US gave Ukraine 5-10 ATACMS and told them to keep quiet until I supposed fragments of the ATACMS are shown on teevee.

I supposed if Ukraines Polish Migs can fire off HARMs I supposed it wouldn't be too hard to have them carry couple of GBU-31's at night and tossing them at max range, eh?

Putin needs a time stone now ,so that he can go back to the month of February 2022.
And the mind stone so he can think properly. Then he would go back to 2014, negotiate continued access to and use of Sevastopol and leave it at that, avoiding lots of sanctions, a $1tr off his GDP, half his armed forced being destroyed and international hatred. Along with the S-400 becoming a joke.

9 Russian aircraft destroyed look to be 6 Su-24M2 and 3 Su-30SM. Not cheap.

Last edited:
Terrible weapon. Russia will buy chips in shells for Tornado-S from the Chinese AliExpress. :ROFLMAO:

Ukraine keeps saying it's Ukraine manufactured weapon which leaves one other suspect...
View attachment 24251

With outside help they were able to get a handful of them ready for use?
Now they're saying special forces. I think they're just not going to tell the truth. If it was Ukrainian made, it could be:

1. Land attack version of Neptune.

2. Hrim-2s being made in Poland or something.

3. Vilkha