Ukraine - Russia Conflict

3 large explosions over night.

Thanks to Ivan's pic we know it's the D model with GPS guidance which means Ivan doesn't need to have its radar on.
But they do need to know the exact location in advance of firing. I was hoping it was the E version with MWR terminal homing and GPS.

It's good that Russia has used the title of "People's Republic" for Donetsk and Lugansk, it helps remind China and North Korea of what they really are - Russian-made pseudo-regimes.

Reactions: Hydra
Thanks to Ivan's pic we know it's the D model with GPS guidance which means Ivan doesn't need to have its radar on.
Kekeke. :ROFLMAO:

Basically NATO will give them the GPS co-ordinates and Ukraine will go in and punch them out of existence and then be free to bomb the crap out of Russian ground forces.

Because it's GPS it can also be fired at non-radar targets up to 150km away. It carries a 125lb warhead, same as the smaller Maverick missile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innominate

1660060873749.png

This is huge development.

Those two bottom explosions look quite larger than GMLRS... possibly a warhead in the 500lb range? Harpoon has a 500lb warhead but its range is way less so the other suspect is... ATACMS. Either way it looks like Russia lost $millions of 4th gen fighters in that strike.

HARM missile launch by Ukrainian Migs and now this? I believe this is a huge escalation.

IMG_20220809_182358_217.jpg

Maybe the Neptune missile rigged as a land attack? Something tells me that is not the case.
IMG_20220809_182406_721.jpg

Reactions: BMD
While a section of Western tweeters ostensibly from trailer park backgrounds & those working class yokels from O'Shea's who routinely booze till they fall down in the pub itself have tweeted what you see on any given day what has been posted above, a discerning set who choose to overlook the propaganda war unleashed by Western media outlets came up with these set of tweets.

Make out of it what you will -

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
The assault by Muscovites near Spirny ended in complete failure, - General Staff
This is huge development.

Those two bottom explosions look quite larger than GMLRS... possibly a warhead in the 500lb range? Harpoon has a 500lb warhead but its range is way less so the other suspect is... ATACMS. Either way it looks like Russia lost $millions of 4th gen fighters in that strike.

HARM missile launch by Ukrainian Migs and now this? I believe this is a huge escalation.

View attachment 24248

Maybe the Neptune missile rigged as a land attack? Something tells me that is not the case.
View attachment 24249
This must be what this was about. They declared a state of emergency in Crimea earlier.

There are many possible explanations.

1. Land attack version of Neptune.

2. Ukrainian aircraft used HARMs to suppress defences for an air strike. Maybe even used an AGM-88D to hit an ammo dump.

3. The acquired something like SLAM-ER or ATACMS.

4. They finished work on the Hrim-2 missile. In which case Russia is in serious trouble. They can reach Moscow with that.

Last edited: