Tokyo Flood Prevention | Insane underground tunnel system in Japan!

That shows how deficient your knowledge on current affairs are. WTO is almost dead, potato peeler .
For some countries it is E. coli connoisseur, because they've been abusing the system, e.g. The CCCR (COVID Communist Cat-eaters Republic).

Last edited:
For some countries it is, because they've been abusing the system, e.g. The CCCR (COVID Communist Cat-eaters Republic).
Au contraire, Paddy, China is a vociferous supporter of the WTO coz it supports & upholds multi lateral trade arrangements which at the moment don't exactly fit in with the West's & in particular the US's strategies. The West largely ignores the WTO & only refers to it when it suits their policy.

Didn't I ask you to refrain from commenting on matters of geopolitical & economical importance ? I mean it's tiring schooling a middle aged person on the nuances of diplomacy & matters of geostrategic importance not to mention embarrassing . Yet to you, it's all water off a ducks back. Grow up, will you Paddy!

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and jetray
Au contraire, Paddy, China is a vociferous supporter of the WTO coz it supports & upholds multi lateral trade arrangements which at the moment don't exactly fit in with the West's & in particular the US's strategies. The West largely ignores the WTO & only refers to it when it suits their policy.

Didn't I ask you to refrain from commenting on matters of geopolitical & economical importance ? I mean it's tiring schooling a middle aged person on the nuances of diplomacy & matters of geostrategic importance not to mention embarrassing . Yet to you, it's all water off a ducks back. Grow up, will you Paddy!
yup, US is no longer interested in honoring WTO commitments. Irony is that now china & India have to remind western countries about their WTO commitments.

& vice versa...

The only way you could salvage your beleaguered country was if all the ex colonials pooled together their resources & markets.That was the idea behind the EU & something which all the political & biz elites in Europe agreed upon minor quibbles aside.Not anymore though ,in your case for obvious reasons , as I suspect you'd realise before this decade is out.
yup, european countries realize that they no longer can hold out individually on their own. Hence the EU, but if asian minnows grow rapidly and EU population ageing & dwindling down it is a going to be tough fight for survival. But we should give it to them they atleast know whats coming ahead.

It supports the WTO because the WTO limits the tariffs that can be placed on its exports down to what western countries impose on each other, whilst at the same time allowing it to run high tariffs, because it applies those tariffs to everyone. It also allows it to fund its state-owned companies as much as it wants, giving them an unfair advantage against private companies that can't be funded by the government, due to subsidisation rules. The WTO also places no minimum workers rights stipulations on China. Nor does it penalise copyright infringement. Basically, the WTO works between western countries who play by the same rules, but China don't play by those rules, so the west sees fit to restrict WTO to itself.

Good to see you standing up for China once again, Arseling E. coli connoisseur.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
It supports the WTO because the WTO limits the tariffs that can be placed on its exports down to what western countries impose on each other, whilst at the same time allowing it to run high tariffs, because it applies those tariffs to everyone. It also allows it to fund its state-owned companies as much as it wants, giving them an unfair advantage against private companies that can't be funded by the government, due to subsidisation rules. The WTO also places no minimum workers rights stipulations on China. Nor does it penalise copyright infringement. Basically, the WTO works between western countries who play by the same rules, but China don't play by those rules, so the west sees fit to restrict WTO to itself.

Good to see you standing up for China once again, Arseling E. coli connoisseur.
None of your points stand on merit & I'm not wasting time responding to you. Suffice to say, if I were to cut your head off, Paddy, it wouldn't be a beheading but circumcision.

None of your points stand on merit & I'm not wasting time responding to you. Suffice to say, if I were to cut your head off, Paddy, it wouldn't be a beheading but circumcision.
All of my points stand and they are the reason Trump is hitting them with tariffs. China hasn't exactly even played by the rules of the WTO either, as well using loopholes. Copyright theft, banning most console games in China.

Imagine if an EU country or the US behaved like this with each other. They're a joke. The Wu Assassin needs to get to work over there before Pangolin Wu ruins the global economy for everyone. Their only original exports are SARS and SARS Cov2.

If I wear to cut your balls off, it would not be mutilation but gene pool maintenance. If I asked you to take your hat off, it would mean severing you at the waist.

Last edited:
If I wear to cut your balls off, it would not be mutilation but gene pool maintenance.
Too late to act on your fantasy , Paddy. I've already procreated.
If I asked you to take your hat off, it would mean severing you at the waist.
Have you been drinking all day, you drunken sod? You're not making sense. OTOH if God made man in his own image, it would indeed be a tragic day for Christians all over the globe if God looked & sounded anything like you do Paddy.

Too late to act on your fantasy , Paddy. I've already procreated.
Let's call it damage limitation them.

Have you been drinking all day, you drunken sod? You're not making sense. OTOH if God made man in his own image, it would indeed be a tragic day for Christians all over the globe if God looked & sounded anything like you do Paddy.
It does make sense, because you are an asshat. Hence, everything above your waist is just a hat.

Let's call it damage limitation them.

It does make sense, because you are an asshat. Hence, everything above your waist is just a hat.
There are tribes across the world still untouched & unknown by civilization as we know it who would naturally display more intelligence than you or your potato eating clan, Paddy.

You and your ilk has been to UK what syphilis is to mankind. Utterly useful & explainable in terms of Darwinian evolution yet a paradox in that it negates the concept of survival of the most adaptable & fit.

There are tribes across the world still untouched & unknown by civilization as we know it who would naturally display more intelligence than you or your potato eating clan, Paddy.

You and your ilk has been to UK what syphilis is to mankind. Utterly useful & explainable in terms of Darwinian evolution yet a paradox in that it negates the concept of survival of the most adaptable & fit.
There are things I have flushed down the toilet that have displayed more intelligence that you. And what's more they came out as solids, which must come as a shock to you E. coli connoisseur.

There are things I have flushed down the toilet that have displayed more intelligence that you. And what's more they came out as solids, which must come as a shock to you E. coli connoisseur.
Ah, so that's what you do in the loo. Talk to what has exited your body. Clearly, you're one sick *censored* & needs help. I know of a few animal psychologists in Cork & Dublin courtesy my friends. Don't hesitate to ask for help .

Besides, if I wanted to talk to a vegetable, I'd get one from the market for you see, Paddy, Renaissance is what happened to the others while your forefathers were busy cultivating potato and finally your head is as empty as an eunuch's underpants.

Ah, so that's what you do in the loo. Talk to what has exited your body. Clearly, you're one sick *censored* & needs help. I know of a few animal psychologists in Cork & Dublin courtesy my friends. Don't hesitate to ask for help .
They provide a better conversation that you.

Besides, if I wanted to talk to a vegetable, I'd get one from the market for you see, Paddy, Renaissance is what happened to the others while your forefathers were busy cultivating potato and finally your head is as empty as an eunuch's underpants.
Trust you to have looked inside a eunuch's underpants. Were the cows on holiday that week?

They provide a better conversation that you.
Yet you keep coming back for more instead of being confined in a loo Pls try the latter & spare us & yourself the grief.

Trust you to have looked inside a eunuch's underpants. Were the cows on holiday that week?
Looks like we've to school you once again on what the term eunuch means. Like we've done so before in your case for words like bachelor, "pilot" signals, etc. It never ends in your case. Sometimes I wonder how did you graduate. I seriously have my doubts.

I used to honestly think those jokes stereotyping the Irish were a tad unfair & undeserved & I swear whenever I thought so, I encountered an Irishman who did his utmost to dispell such notions.

Yet you keep coming back for more instead of being confined in a loo Pls try the latter & spare us & yourself the grief.
Maybe you should try using it instead of posting your shit online.

Looks like we've to school you once again on what the term eunuch means. Like we've done so before in your case for words like bachelor, "pilot" signals, etc. It never ends in your case. Sometimes I wonder how did you graduate. I seriously have my doubts.

I used to honestly think those jokes stereotyping the Irish were a tad unfair & undeserved & I swear whenever I thought so, I encountered an Irishman who did his utmost to dispell such notions.
Whatever, just stop screwing eunuchs and cows mm'kay.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_